Any App Remote PRO ready to use modes list:
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Banshee Media Player
- BS Player
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Foxit PDF Reader
- GOM Player
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Irfan View
- LibreOffice Impress
- Media Player Classic
- Mozilla Firefox
- OpenOffice Impress
- Power Point
- QuickTime Player
- Real Player
- Spider Player
- Ubuntu Linux
- VLC Media Player
- Windows OS
- Windows Photo Viewer
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Center
- Xion Audio Player
- Youtube Player
* * * HOW TO USE ANY APP REMOTE * * *
Install Any App Remote on your Android device. Download Any App Server from http://www.makaveli.eu/any-app-remote/ and run it on the remote computer. Be sure that the server is allowed to use network communication! Get the server IP address and the PORT number which you can find on the server screen. Run Any App Remote and go to SETTINGS. Input server IP address and PORT number in the corresponding fields. Save settings, go back and select CONNECT. If everything is done right you will see a message on the server screen: "Android device is connected!". Now you are ready to use your Android device!
For example: Start Winamp on the remote computer and be sure that Winamp is on focus. Run Any App Remote and select MODES. Then choose Winamp mode. Voala! You can control Winamp remotely!
* * *
It can easily monitor the virtual machines status, and power on/off them if you like. For job like this, you will never need a PC again. You can control them on your mobile, at any time and any where you like.
* Monitor Server's accessibility;
* Monitor VirtualBox virtual machines' running status;
* Power on/off VirtualBox virtual machines;
* Show SSH connection's command log;
* Show VBoxSVC.log;
* Show VBox.log for each virtual machine;
* Show VirtualBox metrics (performance counter);
* Save Logs to SD card or External Storage as a ZIP file;
* Share the saved log zip file to other apps, such as Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.;
* specify SSH port;
* fetch and show virtual machine screenshot;
* Add domain name support for host address;
* Improved UI for tablet;
* User can specify whether should check server availibility before SSH connection;
* User can specify how to start the virtual machine by default in Settings;
* User can specify how to stop virtual machine by default in Settings;
* No additional software need to be installed on server in most case;
VBoxManage Android controls the virtual machine by 'VBoxManage' command via SSH connection. So, everything you need to provide are a Linux SSH server address and login information, and make sure the login user is able to execute 'VBoxManage' command to control the virtual machines. It's not necessary to install any additional software on your server.
The virtual machine can be started as Headless mode, which is typical in server environment. So, please make sure the virtual machine is ready to boot in headless mode if you choose headless in the settings. For more information about Headless mode, see:
VBoxManage Android is in active development stage. Any suggestions or bug reports are welcome. More features will coming soon.
The app will pass a url that would normally download an .nzb to you tablet or phone directly to the sabnzbd.
This handler has specific support for the nzbs.org site, and allows you to pass the urls there through to Sab by adding in your nzbs.org API key, which you can supply in the settings.
To start using the application, simply provide the URL where your installation of SabNzbD resides, and the API key necessary to control it, and you're off to go.
Currently works with nzbs.org and nzbindex.com/.nl, Let me know of any issues, or other sites for which you'd like support.
This application only uses internet connections to the sites where you download the nzbs from. No information is sent anywhere but to your own SabNzbD server.
Please post issues on GitHub: http://www.github.com/kedzie/VBoxManager
I am actively maintaining the app and appreciate feedback. Especially identifying any problems with the new version or suggestions. If you are reporting a missing OS icon, feel free to email me one (32x32 works fine).
SSL Example: vboxwebsrv -H 0.0.0.0 -p 18084 --ssl --serverkey server.pem --cacert ca.crt
With SMS Handler you can easily search, delete, save to SD card or email group of selected messages. You can also forward complete SMS threads.
Features: cleanup option, multiple messages selection, very fast and intuitive.
For more info please visit our site.
Problem: Google (still) doesn't have channels switching feature in the Android API, so there is no such convenient method lets you switch between your channels.
Solution: You need to create new password for each channel you have. Treat each channel as a normal account. Then log in this app.
1. On your computer, go to your YouTube channel.
2. Go to YouTube settings (under your name on the top right)
3. Click "Advanced" (http://www.youtube.com/account_advanced)
4. Click "Change or add password"
5. Follow the steps to create a password for your channel.
The channel email looks like firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Log in this app using your channel email and the new password
You should be able to see the data for your channel.
NO REVENUE DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Please don't review, if you even don't read the description. Lots of people rate this app as 1 star because there is no revenue data in this app. I mentioned this in the description (NOTE 5). I understand your need, but please show your understanding to a developer. If this app is not what you want, please uninstall. I didn't lie in the description, I just tried to deliver as much as I am capable of. Thank you.)
Check the analytics data of your YouTube Channel on your Android device.
The analytics data includes: Views, Uniques, Likes, Dislikes, Shares, Comments, Favorites Added, Favorites Removed, Subscribers Gained, Subscribers Lost, Minutes Watched, Average View Duration, Annotation Click Through Rate, Annotation Close Rate, Average View Percentage, and they are grouped by Daily and Monthly. (Most 3 recent available).
1. It is a FREE app, and it uses the free Google API, therefore, it has limit API calls everyday. It may reaches the limit some time during a day.
2. You need Google Play Service on your Android device to run this app.
3. It use your phone's account manager, and auth by Google, so it is safe!
4. It has Ads to support the development.
5. Earnings (revenue) data is NOT available in this API, it may be available in the future. Check back.
6. There is a 1 or 2 days delay on the data API.
6. It is just a version ONE app, so it has very limited functions. I will spend more time depends on the feedback of my lovely users. Please give feedback by leaving comments.
PC must be installed HServer
Dropbox Download :http://goo.gl/5F3kYk Or http://ppt.cc/auBH
Install setup :
1.Download HServer and run it.
2.Make sure PC/NB and smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
3.Open "Opera Remote Control" App.
4.This APP will automatically search area network devices.
5.Click the device and enjoy it !
6.Make sure that Chrome is running the operation.
Using Android smart phone device and connecting windows PC/NB to control Opera Browser,Using simple button to operate Opera Browser , Controlling Opera Browser is an easy thing !! The function include :
● Scale down
● Scale middle
● Scale up
● Delete tab
● Add tab
● Home page
● Previous tab
● Next tab
● Previous page
● Next page
● Mouse wheel
● Mouse function
Integrated the above described instructions to achieve better remote environment.
Opera Browser Remote Control to be connected through WIFI and LAN computer program does not currently support Bluetooth.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Holiestar
Power Handler support shut down, reboot, enter to Recovery mode, Screen Off
Pro version supports fast reboot, enter to Download mode, enter to Fastboot mode, enter to Bootloader
Widget : Shut Down, Reboot, Screen Off
Tested in these resolution
if you have suggestion or question, please email to me
How to use:
1) Pair your GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS Receiver to you phone, first. (pairing code: 0000).
2) Enable "Allow mock locations" on your device by going to Settings > Applications > Development > turn on "Allow mock locations".
3) Open GPSInfo App.
4) Tap on "Choose Bluetooth GPS", and select the GlobalSat Bluetooth GPS receiver (listed as "BT-GPS-XXXXX").
5) Select whether you want "Bluetooth GPS to use a new location provider" or "Bluetooth GPS to replace internal GPS".
6) Tap on "Start/Stop GPS".
7) You should then be able to see the GPS data by tapping on "NMEA Data" and "GPS Data".
If you want to record the NMEA log, check the box "Enable/Disable NMEA log". The NMEA Log will be record in "/sdcard/nmea".
This application communicates directly with mega.co.nz servers. It has been written from scratch specifically for Android. Now with streaming!!
Play your music or your videos instantly as they are downloading, starting from where you want. It also works with MEGA links. You will need a good video player to improve compatibility with codecs and formats. MX Player and BSPlayer seem to work perfectly, but you can use any other.
Also, you can block the app using an unlock pattern to preserve your privacy ;-)
Please report errors to email@example.com.
It currently allows to:
- Acess to your mega.co.nz account
- Download your files
- Download folders (including subfolders and taking care of already downloaded files)
- Upload files to any folder
- Upload folders (including subfolders and taking care of already uploaded files)
- Create new folders
- Create links for your files and share them
- Download mega.co.nz links
- Create new accounts
- Delete files
- Cancel uploads/downloads
- Navigate through your folders
- Rename files and folders
- Select download folder
- Open downloaded files from notification bar
- Streaming! even with subtitles support.
- Download and streaming from shared folders
- Move files and folders
- Add and delete contacts
- Instantly send files and folders to your Mega contacts
- Get and share links for folders
- Download folder links
- View thumbnails for uploaded/downloaded images.
- Upload files from other apps, using share/send file option.
- Manage several accounts with custom names.
- Open files with only one click (they are opened automatically after download)
- Download and stream link from mega-search.me (http://mega-search.me/?goto=XXXXX)
- Open Mega links by clicking in other apps (Browser, Gmail, WhatsApp...)
In order to upload any type of file, you must install a good file explorer like "ES File Explorer" or any other. Otherwise, your phone will be able to upload audio and image files only. You can also upload files using the "Share/Send file" option from any other app.
We would like to receive your comments, suggestions or bug reports at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy this app.
Tito B. Ngomo, for his important collaboration testing the app, sending suggestions and reporting errors.
French translation (William Meunier)
New in version 1.40:
There is a new synchronization feature that you can configure to be activated only over WiFi. The app needs this permission to know if the phone/tablet is connected over WiFi or 3G.
If you activate the new synchronization feature, the app needs to start in order to know when a new media file is added to the phone. This permission allows the application start this feature at boot time.
This version has an integrated audio player to play your audio files in streaming. The app needs this permission to stop the music if a new phone call arrives
This is needed to upload/download your files.
This is needed to prevent that the WiFi and the CPU go to sleep when uploading/downloading a large file.
This is needed to be able to download to your external storage (SD, USB storage...)
No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
Free version included features:
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session only in Free version)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
Pro version included features:
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Overall data transfer statistics
✔ No ads
☆Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
The hidden files will not be found anywhere in the phone as soon as you set in Magic Box
The app's appearance is not designed in traditional "lock" look, which ensures your friends can not easily find the secret of this app. Perfectly hide and protect your privacy!
Password is required before starting this app. The initial password is 12345, you can reset the password by clicking the Menu button after entering this app.
Note: Even if you uninstall this app, your private files will never lose. However, in order to avoid any unnecessary trouble, you'd better make the files public if you want to uninstall the app.
More from developer
When you tap "Start Service", the app will go to background and be hidden. Then you tap the TOP LEFT edge of your screen (can be changed to your liking) in order to take photo. All photos are saved on your SD card in /HidCam/ folder.
In order to turn it off, you need to start it again, and select "Stop Service".
If you need images to be hidden from Gallery, select "Hide Images".
Note: pictures won't be hidden when you switch to "Hidden". Only the newly taken photos will be hidden.
If you select "Auto focus", then image taking will be slower. If your device does not support Auto Focus, then this setting has no effect and will be automatically turned off.