With PRO version you can operate remotely with:
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Banshee Media Player
- BS Player
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Foxit PDF Reader
- GOM Player
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Irfan View
- LibreOffice Impress
- Media Player Classic
- Mozilla Firefox
- OpenOffice Impress
- Power Point
- QuickTime Player
- Real Player
- Spider Player
- Ubuntu Linux
- VLC Media Player
- Windows Operation System
- Windows Photo Viewer
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Center
- Xion Audio Player
- Youtube Player
- Any App Web (official web page of Any App Remote)
*PLUS* YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM MODES EASY!
CONTROL ANY COMPUTER FROM YOUR ANDROID DEVICE VIA WIFI.
ON ANY OPERATION SYSTEM WITH JAVA SUPPORT.
WORK REMOTELY WITH ANY APPLICATION OR WEBSITE THAT PROVIDE HOTKEYS.
DOWNLOAD OR CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM MODES.
SUPPORT CUSTOM SHAKE-IT COMMAND FOR EACH MODE.
FREE AND PAID VERSIONS OF ANY APP REMOTE ARE AVAILABLE.
- Device with Android OS 1.6+
- Computer with operation system that support Java.
- Wifi network connection.
You need to download and run Any App Server (from www.makaveli.eu/any-app-remote) on the remote computer to get Any App Remote working!
*** By installing this application you are agreed with the terms and conditions, which can be found at http://makaveli.eu/eula.html ***
It can easily monitor the virtual machines status, and power on/off them if you like. For job like this, you will never need a PC again. You can control them on your mobile, at any time and any where you like.
* Monitor Server's accessibility;
* Monitor VirtualBox virtual machines' running status;
* Power on/off VirtualBox virtual machines;
* Show SSH connection's command log;
* Show VBoxSVC.log;
* Show VBox.log for each virtual machine;
* Show VirtualBox metrics (performance counter);
* Save Logs to SD card or External Storage as a ZIP file;
* Share the saved log zip file to other apps, such as Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.;
* specify SSH port;
* fetch and show virtual machine screenshot;
* Add domain name support for host address;
* Improved UI for tablet;
* User can specify whether should check server availibility before SSH connection;
* User can specify how to start the virtual machine by default in Settings;
* User can specify how to stop virtual machine by default in Settings;
* No additional software need to be installed on server in most case;
VBoxManage Android controls the virtual machine by 'VBoxManage' command via SSH connection. So, everything you need to provide are a Linux SSH server address and login information, and make sure the login user is able to execute 'VBoxManage' command to control the virtual machines. It's not necessary to install any additional software on your server.
The virtual machine can be started as Headless mode, which is typical in server environment. So, please make sure the virtual machine is ready to boot in headless mode if you choose headless in the settings. For more information about Headless mode, see:
VBoxManage Android is in active development stage. Any suggestions or bug reports are welcome. More features will coming soon.
The app will pass a url that would normally download an .nzb to you tablet or phone directly to the sabnzbd.
This handler has specific support for the nzbs.org site, and allows you to pass the urls there through to Sab by adding in your nzbs.org API key, which you can supply in the settings.
To start using the application, simply provide the URL where your installation of SabNzbD resides, and the API key necessary to control it, and you're off to go.
Currently works with nzbs.org and nzbindex.com/.nl, Let me know of any issues, or other sites for which you'd like support.
This application only uses internet connections to the sites where you download the nzbs from. No information is sent anywhere but to your own SabNzbD server.
Please post issues on GitHub: http://www.github.com/kedzie/VBoxManager
I am actively maintaining the app and appreciate feedback. Especially identifying any problems with the new version or suggestions. If you are reporting a missing OS icon, feel free to email me one (32x32 works fine).
SSL Example: vboxwebsrv -H 0.0.0.0 -p 18084 --ssl --serverkey server.pem --cacert ca.crt
MX Cable Finder is one of the easiest and most versatile applications for iPhone and iPAd, to search any kind of cables. Unlike other applications which are based on single type of cable, this application is designed to help A/V integrators and Audiophiles at the time of the installation.
This application will not only provide the solution but also give you the description for the cable and resource from where you can purchase the cable, so the application holder can get the solution for their problem instantly.
MX is India’s largest electronic accessories manufacturing organization. This organization was founded in 1969. Today MX has over 3500 high quality products.
HOW TO USE:
This application has two categories in it.
•In the product type all the products are given, so you can select the particular product which you need to connect. i.e. Plasma TV or Blu-ray player etc
•Then respective screen will appear with other products which are compatible with the product that you have selected.
•You can select the second product.
•Now the screen will appear with all possible cable connection types. Such as HDMI/DVI/VGA etc.
•You can select any one combination.
•You will get all the cables related to the particular cable with MX numbers and their pricing.
Suppose if you want to connect your IMAC to your Plasma TV. First you select the IMAC icon then in second step you select the Plasma TV icon. Then the screen will appear with the options like MINIDISPLAY PORT. Then by selecting one option say MINIDISPLAY PORT the application will direct you to all the cables related to that category.
•In Pin type configuration the different pins are given. There are 32 types of connectors.
•You can select a single connector as a one end of the cable.
•After selecting the one end of the cable the screen will appear with all the possible combinations for the other end of the cable.
•Now you can choose the second end of cable.
•After selecting the second end, application will divert to the actual cables and their detailed description and the pricing of the cables.
Suppose if you want to find HDMI cables. First you select the HDMI icon and then in second step you select the HDMI icon again. Then the screen will appear with all the cable options available for this combination.
•This application will help you to find the right cable anywhere and at any place.
•A one stop solution for buying cables for APPLE PRODUCTS, iPad, iPhone, PLAYSTATION 3, iMac, MACBOOK, BLU-RAY PLAYER, LAPTOPS, MOBILE PHONE, MP3 PLAYER, SPEAKERS, AMPLIFIERS, DIGITAL CAMERAS, LCDS, PROJECTORS ETC
•Application holder can view the picture of cable.
•Application Provides information about all the cables.
•Application provides all the possible combinations so it’s very easy to recognize the best possible solution.
•Totally flexible, Simple and Easy to use.
Keyword : mx cable finder,apple,hdmi,cable finder,audio video,connector,cables,ipad,iphone,playstation 3,imac, cables, connectors, apple series.
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.
With SMS Handler you can easily search, delete, save to SD card or email group of selected messages. You can also forward complete SMS threads.
Features: cleanup option, multiple messages selection, very fast and intuitive.
For more info please visit our site.
Power Handler support shut down, reboot, enter to Recovery mode, Screen Off
Pro version supports fast reboot, enter to Download mode, enter to Fastboot mode, enter to Bootloader
Widget : Shut Down, Reboot, Screen Off
Tested in these resolution
if you have suggestion or question, please email to me
The app currently only checks the prerequisites and displays some details about potential showstoppers. The app also includes an offline version of the readme web page. Be sure to RTFM, maybe watch the screen casts (tap video links in the readme, H.264 playback capabilities and Inet required for this).
If you have a i386 tablet (Wetab/Exopc) with android-x86.org/Corvusmod-ICS, you may want to install VirtualBox for the real fun - vbox modules are included with the kit.
I would be pleased if you send me a PM with your device details for inclusion in the tested-devices list.
"Video ! Video ! Video !" Will play an important role in your phone's use . Video player with the best player in the Android market , it is
completely free !
We make sure to use it. If you are pursuing a video player, a better user experience and user interface , you 'll love this video player, video
player will be your final choice .
He is not just a player, or a file browser. This application will focus on all of the videos on your phone to show to you . You do not stop to
find the directory . Similarly his file browsing feature even more than many professional file browser.
Video player , video player supports all the most popular video formats without any conversion. Its smart core technology automatically detects
the video format makes it easier for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
This application supports video formats :
MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, webm, PS, OGX, OGM, NUV, NSV, MXF, MTS, MPV2， DV, RM, RMVB, MPG, MPEG, FLV, DIVX, SWF, DAT, H264, H263, H261, 3GP,
3GPP, ASF, MOV, M4V, VOB, VSTREAM, TS , WEBM, VRO, TTS, TOD, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MPE, MP4V, mp2v, MP2, M2TS, M2T, M2V, M1V , AMV, 3GP2, etc.
Video player has the following characteristics:
1. All video formats
2. Multiple audio streams and multi- subtitles videos
3. Support SRT, SMI subtitles and MKV embedded subtitle videos.
4. Advanced type 6.Thumbnail display video library and video sorting
5. Supports Flash video format - SWF, FLV video
6. HD video playback memory optimization
KW: best video player pro media movie player ffmpeg MX Video Player video player pro talent qqplayer best player talent hidden video Show moboplayer flash player rockplayer
Copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by some other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
Open files and folders by simply tapping on the left and select single or multiple items by tapping on the right side, where the size/date info is situated.
Besides the basic file manager functions you would expect, Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares (SMB plugin required), Google Drive, BOX cloud storage, plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and view inside them before they're extracted.
For advanced users, this file manager also fully supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with critical system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of useful options in settings which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes to critical system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, plus view inside without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* favorite folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 sum
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder wildcards search
* text editor (built-in or external)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually chosen
* sends files via email, bluetooth and so on
* personalization options: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* fully manage files on your SD card and internal memory (if your device is rooted)
* all the standard features you expect: open/create/copy/move and delete files and folders
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to an external player (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive and BOX cloud storage
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to an internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
And, of course, If you like this application, make a donation (from the app menu).
Keywords: SD card, root, file manager, fileman, manage files, explorer, root explorer, Total Commander, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel, FTP client, SFTP client, SMB, ZIP, BOX
Video made by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->Device Admin Options-->Disable then uninstall
Free limited version available for test!
Email me if any error happens!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- HTC ONE not working as it should.
- Firefox not suported.
- for some users, slide twice is difficult, we are implementing a new shake/tilt system.
- Browser and Gallery may not work in all apps.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode.
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta)
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
More features to come as well as translations!!!
DISABLE_KEYGUARD = for unlocking the lockscreen
GET_TASKS = to get your running apps and switch betwen them
INTERNET = not actually used, but might use for future updates.
READ_CALL_LOG = get your missing calls to show in QuickGlance
READ_PHONE_STATE = to pause app while in a call for example
READ_SMS = show counter of new received sms in QuickGlance
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED = to start upon boot
REORDER_TASKS = to switch betwen recent tasks (like back&forward betwen 2 apps)
VIBRATE = vibrate phone xD
WAKE_LOCK = to wake up phone
- pavik62 -- Russian translation
- LeSScro -- Designs
- MSTRoyal -- German translation
(translations will be available in future updates)
Also thanks all who offered for translations that will be added in future updates and of course i would like to thank all people that helped me with their feedback and ideas.
Please checkout the Demo version first. Demo application will ONLY run for a maximum time of 59 minutes.
For a full description of features and help guide please see www.androidcloudcam.net.
The main application features are covered below.
1. Operates as a smart IP camera. The application supports capturing silent camera pictures/recordings without anyone knowing!
2. Utilize your phone as a Skype portable webcam. MJPEG stream supported by most video chat services.
3. Real time video streaming over WiFi and 3G networks. Either connect to the device over WiFi and use VLC to view content or use the free streaming server (included as a download from CloudCam) to stream real time camera video from the device over 3G. No third party included!
4. Capture scheduled camera images/recordings and upload to the Cloud or save to SD card. Configure application to capture and send camera images to email, Picasa, Dropbox, or FTP.
5. G-Sensor/Picture motion detection. Automatically activate camera snapshot mode,video streaming mode or video/audio recording.
6. Scheduler supports multiple timers to control CloudCam features.
7. Notify using email when the battery status on the device changes. If the device is plugged into the mains, the device can detect a power failure from the mains and automatically email to notify.
8. Secure remote control from anywhere in the world. The application can be controlled remotely using email to switch ON/OFF CloudCam features and change camera settings (i.e. zoom, turn camera flash light ON/OFF, adjust picture quality,switch ON Snapshot/Video mode and many more).
9. Advanced performance settings to cater for long surveillance operations and limited power.
10. Switch CloudCam into sleep mode to save battery power and reactivate remotely or through configured timers.
11. Free streaming server supports automatic presentation of real time streaming video content from the handset to waiting streaming players like VLC. Multiple streaming servers can run in parallel on a PC,Mac or Linux server servicing multiple CloudCam device allowing multiple CloudCam devices can be viewed from a single source.
12. View MJPEG content from the camera over WiFi/3G networks using the free Android MJPEG viewer CamBuddy.
Provides a range of features to service a variety of tasks in everyday life like security IPcamera, home/car/bike/workshop/lockup/office/baby/elderly person/pet/hydroponic/fishtank/wildlife monitor, or surveillance.
Any questions then please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from developer
When you tap "Start Service", the app will go to background and be hidden. Then you tap the TOP LEFT edge of your screen (can be changed to your liking) in order to take photo. All photos are saved on your SD card in /HidCam/ folder.
In order to turn it off, you need to start it again, and select "Stop Service".
If you need images to be hidden from Gallery, select "Hide Images".
Note: pictures won't be hidden when you switch to "Hidden". Only the newly taken photos will be hidden.
If you select "Auto focus", then image taking will be slower. If your device does not support Auto Focus, then this setting has no effect and will be automatically turned off.