* The application shows the direction and distance in a straight line from your location to the destination point.
* Busola vibrates when you are 10 meters close to your destination point
* You can add your own destination by typing its latitude and longitude. You can import a location from wasthere.com by downloading XML file from QR code of location. You can import a set of locations from wasthere.com by downloading XML file from QR code of editorial office.
* Busola comes with the following destinations already embedded: Big Ben (London, UK), Pyramid (Giza, Egypt), Statue of Liberty (New York, USA), Opera House (Sydney, Australia), Red Square (Moscow, Russia), Imperial Palace (Tokyo, Japan).
* Busola does not show you any adds
* "Busola" is a Polish name, which means "Compass"
* Busola have 6 menu options: "Collection", "Get Current", "Save As", "Delete", "Show Info", "Help"
* It is very simple, and can be used in many ways - depends only on your imagination (locate your car on a big open-air parking, locate your tent on Woodstock, find cave in forest, find eiffel tower)
* Busola needs only two permissions to work: GPS position + vibrating alarm
* To work correctly Busola needs to have estabilished GPS coordinates
* After you have catched GPS signal - you can easily save your current location, by choosing menu option "Get current" (and next "Save As")
* you can save many location by catching your current GPS coordinates, manually provide GPS coordinates, or import location fromw WasThere.com
* You can manually switch on/off compass
* When you are moving, the move arrow appears on screen
* When compass is off - you should orient Busola manually, there are two ways: - the North direction is marked on screen, and you should rotate your phone to point it in the real North direction) - when you are moving, rotate your phone to accord the move arrow on screen with your real movement direction