Touch the screen to twist and turn the pixels until the pixel art reveals itself.
・ Intuitive Gameplay
Pixel Twist's gameplay is as intuitive as it can be. Simply touch and drag to rotate the pixels until the pixel art matches the preview in the upper right corner!
・ Unlock all 400 collectables
There are 400 beautiful pixel collectables to discover and unlock. Can you unlock and collect all of them?
・ Beautiful Graphics
Pixel Twist features stunning real-time postprocessing effects and is visually optimized for the latest generation devices.
・ Universal App
Pixel Twist has been designed to run on both smartphones and tablets with full support for the bigger screens!
Free your mind and discover the beautiful world of Pixel Twist. A truly unique experience.
・ FUN! FUN! FUN!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Pixel Twist and drahtwerk: http://twitter.drahtwerk.biz
"Dungeon Raid is an effortless recommendation... download this game now."
"Pick this one up. For its price, they definitely made me feel like it was well worth the money in so many ways"
"If you’re looking for a different type of match 3 game or you’re an RPG nut that wants to get a quick fix every now and again, Dungeon Raid is just the game for you"
"Dungeon Raid manages to capture the essence of both rogue like dungeon crawling, and addictive match 3 in a easily accessible formula"
"It’s a fun mix of match-three puzzling and role-playing"
- Pocket Gamer
Dungeon Raid is a puzzle RPG, a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics. Your mission is to trace a path through a set of matching tiles, but watch out – you may be attacked by enemies who improve as fast as you do.
As you go, the object is to collect as many resources as you can, like gold and experience. Get enough points and you can buy or upgrade equipment and level up. All the while, remember to avoid those nasty enemy skull tiles and fight them off for as long as you possibly can. And don't get too greedy, or you risk being overwhelmed!
The higher you go in a Dungeon Raid game, the more strategy you’re going to need to match a greater number of tiles, grab bonuses and stay ahead of those evil adversaries. Never forget that they improve as the game continues.
Keep your wits about you as you play Dungeon Raid. As you level up, there are many trade offs to consider and complimentary combinations of skills to be chosen. If you’re not used to the tense pace of the higher levels, go ahead and start on easy difficulty. That gives you the chance to play the game in a more relaxed way, and watch how powerful your avatar can become.
Regardless of your skill level, you’ll never get bored with Dungeon Raid because there’s so much going on! There are hundreds of items to collect, a growing list of character skills and many different strategies for you to use. You’ll be itching to play just one more turn, just one more game for hours and days on end.
★ 4 difficulty levels: select a relaxing easy game or go for a challenging and strategic experience
★ 2 challenge modes
★ 400+ unique items to buy and upgrade
★ 77 achievements to unlock
★ 40 diverse abilities to help you and hinder your enemies
★ 30 special monsters to defeat
★ 20 powerful upgrades to apply to your items
★ 10 character classes to unlock & customise
★ Level up and improve your avatar as you kill enemies and collect experience points
★ Global leaderboards using Game Center & OpenFeint
★ Play your own music during the game
★ Constant save system: quit the game and return to it at any time
Help Maxwell acquire the Starite by creating any object, bringing it to life and using it to solve each challenge.
Let your imagination run wild in this groundbreaking puzzle game. Summon to life a ‘colossal, winged car’ or a ‘shy, frost-breathing, robotic hippopotamus’! If you can think it, you can create it.
It’s the perfect game for the casual player looking for fun and extensive replay with unlimited solutions and different outcomes. Or, the Scribblenauts fan wanting the complete Maxwell experience.
Whether you’re 8 or 80, the only limit is your imagination!
And, the critics love it!
> “Editors’ Choice Award” – IGN.com
> “A work of utter genius.” – Touch Arcade
> “A brilliant game.” – Wired.com
> “4/4 Stars. A highly recommended puzzle game for all ages.” – USA Today
50 levels to play! Includes 40 of the most popular levels from Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts and 10 original levels exclusive to Remix.
Purchase a World Pass and receive all current and future world expansions - 40 extra levels and counting! If you previously purchased a world expansion, you’re automatically upgraded to a World Pass and all future worlds will now automatically appear in your game for free.
Re-live Scribblenauts by playing as a different character from in the game. Try out the feature with the free God avatar!
Enter the Playground to create objects to your heart’s content, playing and interacting in a true sandbox!
INNOVATIVE USER INTERFACE
Use the “shake to undo” function to remove created objects simply by shaking your Android device.
Create what you want and see what happens!
Hang out with Maxwell!
> VISIT Maxwell:: www.scribblenautsremix.com
> LIKE Maxwell:: www.facebook.com/ScribblenautsVideoGame
> FOLLOW Maxwell: http://twitter.com/ScribbleMaxwell
What the press says:
The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!" ~Cult Of Mac
"It’s kind of hard to get bored with so many toys to play with.” ~4.5/5 from 148Apps
“The Sandbox straddles the line between game and art project, rewarding players for creativity while giving them near-infinite possibilities.” ~4/5 from TouchArcade
• Best World Building Games (iTunes)
• Best Games of 2012 and 2013! (iTunes)
• Top Games -- If You Like Minecraft (iTunes)
The Sandbox features:
• Over 130 elements you can combine for different physical effects
• A classic/retro 8-bit interface
• Easy to understand tutorials get you started building worlds
• 10 Individual Campaigns: Initial Story, Alien invasion, Contraptions, Pixel Art, User-Created, Robocalypse, Zombie Attack, Lonely Human, Lasers & Pipes and Music
• Compose your own chiptune melodies you can play in-game. You may choose the following instruments: Note, Guitar, Bass, Trumpet and Drums
• Add advanced elements to your worlds:
• Vehicles -- Cars, tanks and Lunar lander are all available for your use within your world!
• Contraptions -- LEDs, conveyor belts, lasers, pipes and multiple sensors are all available to bring your world into the age of technology!
• Bring life to your worlds: Add humans and use Magic Job Powders to turn them into miners, builders, hunters, woodcutters or… ZOMBIES!
• Zombies -- Turn your mild-mannered human into a brain eating beast that wreaks havoc on your world!
• Robots -- Have robots taken over your world? You better obey your metal masters, puny human animals!
• Add dinosaurs and protect them from extinction (or, recreate the BIG BANG and wipe them from the face of the Earth - the choice is yours!)
• Add animals, fish and fireflies to your worlds and watch as their behavior creates “natural drama” that rivals any reality TV show!
• Lions eat humans (!!) and prowl through the African Savannah Ecosystem
• Flamingos fly in group formation, adding color to your sky, eating your fish
• Check out the rest of the amazing natural drama of the African Savannah Ecosystem… Change your human into something new and exciting with a NEW magic powder!
• Use our decorations and add awesome real-life wonders to your landscapes: The Eiffel Tower, a crashed UFO, the pyramids, futuristic buildings and a giant robot are all available at your fingertips!
• Use TNT or C4 to wreak havoc with powerful explosions or light up your sky with meteors and fireworks
Share your creations with the world:
• Share your worlds on Facebook
• Share your favorite universe in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
• Search the gallery to see the creations of other players (500,000 worlds and climbing!)
• Rate other players’ worlds and add in your own elements to give them a surprise effect
Are you stuck on a level and need help?
Check the forums: http://forum.thesandboxgame.com
Can you retrieve the Orb of Zot? Probably not!
Looking for the tiles version? The official tiles version (not made by me) can be downloaded from here: https://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads
Dream of Pixels for Free is a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game.
A brilliant twist on the old classic - unpack tetromino blocks instead of the usual packing. Tap on the mesmerizing grid to unpack tetrominos and watch them spin, rotate and fall. Clear the lines from the beautiful cloudy grid fast enough - or it's dream over.
• ENJOY the beautiful ever-changing visuals!
• UNPACK lines in this brilliant twist on the falling blocks classic!
• PLAY 5 modes: Classic, Puzzle, Pro, Nightmare and Shattered Dream!
• RELAX in Zen Puzzle mode - slow down and think about it!
• LISTEN to the amazing music, matching the visual experience perfectly!
* Classic - the original endless unpacking game
* Puzzle - more than 50 puzzles, no descending grid, no time limits, just thinking
* Pro - Classic, but starting at level 9 - faster with more points per line
* Nightmare - starts with floating blocks, clear them all up as quick as you can to win
* Shattered Dream - Classic with randomly placed holes in the grid
Notable Reviews for Dream of Pixels
Stellar critic reviews:
• 91./10 - AppsZoom
• 4.5 - TouchArcade.com
• 4.5 - Modojo.com
• 4.0 - 148apps.com
• 5.0 - AppAdvice.com
• 5.0 - PadGadget.com
• Game of the Week - TouchArcade forum
• Game of the Week - Modojo.com
• Game of the Week - AppAdvice.com
• Game of the Week - g4tv.com
• App of the Day - GameTrailers.com
• App of the Day - Kotaku.com GAOTD
• App of the Day - eurogamer
"If only I could look up and touch a tetromino-filled sky... Until then, I thankfully have Dream of Pixels."
• 90 - toucharcade.com, John Polson
"Worthy to be Tetris conceptual heir" - Peter Warrior of AppsZoom
• Gaming App of the Day - Kotaku.com, Mike Fahey
"Every aspect of the game has been thought through with care."
• App of the Day - eurogamer.net, Tom Phillips
"... offering an interesting and somewhat relaxing jaunt through the world of tetrominos and stunning visuals."
• Game of the Week - G4's Knuckle Up, Ashley Esqueda, g4tv.com
"The sheer addictiveness is more than enough to warrant a purchase but the wealth of bonus modes (especially Puzzle) make it a no-brainer."
• 4/5 - 148apps.com
"If you’re in the mood for a fantastic falling blocks puzzle game, then I highly recommend you drop everything that you’re doing right now and buy Dream of Pixels. In fact, if you can only get one game this week, make it this one. You won’t regret it."
• Game of the Week - AppAdvice.com, Christine Chan
"... you'll immediately fall in love with what is arguably one of the finest titles not just on mobile, but gaming in general."
• Game of the Week - Modojo.com, Chris Buffa - 90
"Dream of Pixels is fantastically clever, and I would dare to say that it’s an even better gameplay experience than [the classic]."
• 100 - PadGadget.com, Juli Clover
"In short, we love this game."
• App of the Day - GameTrailers.com, Chris Buffa
"A classic puzzle game I bet you've never seen before."
• Editor's Pick - Best10App.com
Become a fan of Dawn of Play on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT.
Pixel Quest is a retro RPG game mixed with modern sandbox gameplay experience.
You can play this game as your own! Fighting monsters, questing, gathering resources, crafting items and much more!
Using a classic battle system based on the oldies RPGs, you will fight a horde of monsters.
The world of Pixel Quest is vast and live, visit villages and towns, explore dungeons, defeat bosses and much more.
New content to the game will be added in future free updates!
Become a Legend of Pixel Quest today!
THIS PROJECT ARE BEEN PORTED TO ANDROID, SOME BUGS ARE EXPECTED BUT WE'RE WORKING FULL TIME TO FIX ALL AND BRING THE COMPLETE EXPERIENCE SOON.
Please send us a email: email@example.com
Pixel Twist is the special Android version of the unique flash based pixel rotating puzzle game, "Coign of Vantage" by indie developer bobblebrook.
Pixel Twist is a unique little "zen exercise" (kotaku), in which you rotate a cloud of pixels until they line up and form the required image, almost like magic.
By combining minimalist aesthetics and free-flowing gameplay, the result is a beautiful and relaxing experience, quite unlike any other Android game you've played. And with 2 game modes and over 100 puzzles, Pixel Twist is sure to keep you twisting pixels for hours.
• Two unique game modes
• 90+ beautifully crafted images
• Simple but endlessly addictive gameplay
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
Special word list for the Valentine’s season
All new ways to draw, guess, and share with friends! Play Draw Something 2, the sequel to the smash-hit social drawing game loved by over 100 million players!
Create cool effects with dozens of new tools, patterns, stamps and colors - allowing you to transform even the simplest drawings into masterpieces.
For the first time ever, share your drawings in a feed for all of your friends to see! Follow your friends, celebs, and discover new artists - there’s always something new, funny and inspiring to check out!
...And There’s More!
A collection of all of your favorite drawings in one place
• Tons of New Words
Over 5,000 new words, including all new 9 letter words and phrases
• More Drawing Tools
Limitless creativity at your fingertips! Try out the Pixel pen, Pattern pencil, Stamps, Marker, Highlighter, Crayon and more. Plus, choose from over 100 vibrant colors
• All New Ways to Play
Earn coins for playing the Daily Guess and Daily Draw
• Free Draw
Draw anything. Try out your new tools, create and share something amazing
• Play with Friends
Challenge friends on Facebook or be automatically partnered with new people to play with
• Restricted Mode
Disable the Social Feed and gallery using a PIN. You can still play turns with friends and contacts, but you won't see any social content
Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date all the latest news
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wedrawsomething
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/drawsomething
Terms of Service: http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
★ 900+ Words to Draw
★ 5 FREE Bombs
We're aware of some Android devices having issues when trying to play. Fixes are coming soon, thanks for your patience!
PRAISE FOR DRAW SOMETHING FREE
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"It's unintentionally hilarious" - Mashable
"Very unique" and "Incredibly addictive" - Kotaku
"Utterly amazing. No, really. I'm not exaggerating" - 148 Apps
★ Play with Friends on Android and iPhone/iPad!
Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies.
★ Turn-based Gameplay
Perfect for gamers-on-the-go! Take turns drawing and guessing at your own pace.
Rally back and forth with friends for the most “Turns.”
★ Color Packs
Turn simple doodles into rich masterpieces with color packs.
Stumped by a difficult word? Exchange it for a new one by exploding it with a bomb.
Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date on our latest news.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Place, match and thwack your way through dozens of gorgeous retro-style levels, a variety of game-modes and special hand-crafted scenarios.
*** This game has ZERO In-App-Purchases! - Just a pure gaming experience! ***
• "you shouldn't miss this game" - 4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
• "We highly recommend Pixel Defenders Puzzle three times over." - 4/4 - Slide To Play
• "With loads of game modes, achievements and levels this is one of the best puzzle-strategy games in the App Store." - 4.5/5 - TouchGen
• "Clever and great value game" - 4/5 - The Sunday Times
• "this is much more than just another match-three puzzler." - 8/10 - EuroGamer
Pixel Defenders Puzzle is an innovative hybrid of match-3-puzzler and RPG-battler. Match pixels to create Defenders and protect princesses, kings & queens from waves of fiendish enemies!
• Strategically build a force of heroes to battle evil foes!
• Test your wits in specially designed puzzle stages!
• Take on endless hoards of enemies in the action-packed Assault Mode!
• Put your skills to the test in Endless Mode: no enemies, just unlimited pixels to match and build your high score!
• Face the ultimate challenge of the final boss battle!
• 64 Achievements to earn!
• Global high-score leaderboards!
In Dungeon, your goal is to get to the exit of each map in order to advance to the next. Move your character throughout the map, carry blocks, use warps, ride conveyors and moving platforms, dodge lasers, and interact with other objects on the maps to assist you.
Do you think you have what it takes to complete all of the maps? If not, solutions are built into the game to show you where you went wrong.
Over 70 maps of increasing difficulty, and additional map packs will be available in the future, both free and for purchase! Good Luck!
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!
• 15 boxes with 375 levels
• Innovative physics gameplay
• Adorable character
• Outstanding graphics
• "Om Nom Stories" animation shorts
• Constant free updates with new levels and animations
• Apple Design Award
• BAFTA Award
• Pocket Gamer Award
• GDC Award
• Best App Ever Award
Now you can earn free superpowers by trying new apps from Getjar. All these permissions allows us to give you Superpowers and Star Key for free.
• "Get Tasks" permission. This allows us to give you free Superpowers. If you install an app for a free Superpower, this permission tells us when you have opened it. No other data is captured or stored.
• "Get Accounts" permission. This creates a user account for you so you can restore upgrades and purchases.
• "Access Network State" permission. This allows us to determine if WiFi is available and use that instead of the Carrier Network.
• "Internet" permission. This allows us to communicate on the internet.
• "Read Phone State" permission. This is required by some advertisers. No private data is captured or stored.
Help us improve our games. We love your feedback. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* User-friendly interface
* 8 different tilesets to choose from
* Touch screen support
* Soft keyboard support
* Physical keyboard support
* Trackball support
* Optional Wizard mode
* Autokick feature
* Autopickup feature
You see all the encounters, enviroments and items laying around at once without moving around and have to plan your next steps carefully. Each action can unlock further enviroments or encounters or provide much needed keys and loot. All battles are pre-calculated and therfore the whole game plays a bit of a puzzle with an RPG touch.
In the beginning you start with the basic class of a paladin and human beeing, but the more dungeons you solve, different items / classes and races are unlocked.
Each dungeon is designed to be solved in a short break but based on the community wishes longer dungeon runs can be added.
The game features an ingame-library with additional help information.
The game is currently in Beta, feedback and wishes can be directly mailed to me or deployed on my website.
The game is developed with a 3.6+ inches display. For displays with a lower dimension, it could be that the texts gets a bit small. If you still wish to support the development of the game, drop a note on the forum of my website.
I'm currently evaluating different options to make the game more accessable, any support is highly appreciated.
Changes since last version (and aligned again with the webversion):
- Visual changes:
* Added a bigger Font, additionally colored the font in red for negative values and yellow for postiv ones. I hope this makes it better readable
* Now loot, new encounters or enviroments are visually flying to their corresponding panels after beating an opponent or searching an enviroment
* Change of the dungeon selection to provide better visualized feedback
- Gameplay changes:
* Exchange of SPEED with STAMINA. Now you loose stamina on every battle and as soon as it drops to 0 all stats are reduced by 1/3
* Attack order is now based on level of the opponent
* Added a scoring and action point system
* Addition of INSPECT for encounters and enviroment to provide more details for a better planning
* Addition of MERCHANT at the inventory panel to sell loot and buy potions
More from developer
- Visual display of the current moon phase
- Dates of the next syzygies (new moon and full moon)
- Select date in the past or future
- Choose Northern or Southern Hemisphere
- Exploration mode: you can rotate and zoom spherical model of moon
- Can be installed to SD card
IMPORTANT: it's not recommended to install the app onto SD card if you are going to use widget.
Good Recipes App is optimized for fast and smooth saving of recipes. An unfinished recipe is automatically saved as draft and restored later, so you don't need to worry about losing your work because of a wrong click. When entering directions separate steps by empty strings.
When viewed, your recipe is presented as "book" with separate pages for each step of directions navigated like pages on Android homescreen. Switch from ingredients page to last viewed directions page by tapping the recipe header. Select the recipe yield you need and ingredient amounts will be updated automatically. Choose the recipe image on the title page.
Good Recipes App keeps the history of last viewed recipes so you can access them from the main screen. And you can add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes.
Good Recipes App also converts measurement units. Just click an item from the ingredient list and select the units you need. Converted units are shown in a lighter color, so it's easy to revert to the original value. There is also stand-alone tool for converting arbitary units of measurement including weight-to-volume conversion that can be launched from the main app or separately.
Filter all recipes by course, main ingredient and cooking method, recipe and ingredient name. You can also filter recipes by any number of custom tags.
You can send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed. The receiver will be able to import this recipe into his database. To send a recipe check "importable data" in "share" dialog. *IMPORTANT* in Good Recipes App sharing is implemented using the standard Android mechanism - you will be prompted to choose how to send the data. Which options come up will depend on what applications are installed on your device. Not all options are suitable for data sharing: for example email and bluetooth are ok, but facebook is not. You can also share your recipes as text by any compatible means.
- Save your recipes easily and quickly
- Choose which images you want with each recipe
- When you cook the yield you need, ingredient amounts will update automatically
- Filter your recipes by course, main ingredient, cooking method or custom tags
- Search your recipes by title or ingredient
- Share your recipes (including images) with others by email, facebook etc.
- Send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed via email, bluetooth etc.
- Convert measurement units "in place" or using stand-alone tool
- Keep a history of last-viewed recipes
- Add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes
Please feel free to send me your questions, suggestions and comments.
- Visual display of the current moon phase
- Dates of the next syzygies (new moon and full moon)
- Select date in the past or future
- Traditional names for each full moon of the year in full moon calendar
- Choose Northern or Southern Hemisphere
- Exploration mode: you can rotate and zoom spherical model of the moon
- Can be installed onto SD card
Feedback is welcome!