Dive into the world of animals with the Kratt brothers in three awesome animal adventures! Explore special creature powers in these engaging educational games, as you pollinate flowers as a bee, bathe elephants, and feed a family of raccoons.
Based on the PBS KIDS series Wild Kratts, Wild Kratts Creature Power includes three fun, learning games, each focused on a specific science concept, and filled with interesting science facts. Earn stickers and take your picture in a Creature Power Suit as you earn high scores and learn that animals can take you anywhere in science!
Fly like a Bee to learn about flower pollination!
Help Elephants keep cool and clean!
Help a mother Raccoon feed her babies!
Earn stickers and take a photo of yourself in a Creature Power Suit!
About PBS KIDS
Wild Kratts Creature Power app is part of the PBS KIDS ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
About PBS KIDS
Dinosaur Train Mesozoic Math is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
This educational game was made for kids aged 6, 7, and 8 and school grades: 1st Grade, 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade.
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
Learn with WordFriends delivers hours of fun with three puzzles to play:
* Word Rain - grab letters as they fall from the sky and put them in the appropriate place to build the word object!
* Word Scramble - Rearrange the scrambled letters in the proper order to spell the word object!
* Word Match - A tile memory game that is fun for all ages!
In addition to spelling and memory puzzles, there is the Word Friends Farm where you can interact with all of your Word Friends - play with them and watch what happens in this Word World!
About PBS KIDS
This app is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
COPYRIGHT 2013 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS - PBS KIDS
From wacky challenges to counting races, this game will have your team laughing and learning as you add, draw, discuss, think, act, problem solve, and dance your way back to Earth. The app is based on the PBS KIDS series The Electric Company.
•Digital board game
•Hours of unrepeated fast-paced games, physical challenges, and group activities
•Play as your favorite Electric Company member
These goals are part of 1st and 2nd grade math and literacy curricula and include:
•Addition and subtraction
•Data analysis and graphing
•Coin value and recognition
About The Electric Company
The Electric Company is a PBS KIDS multi-Emmy award-winning TV show, an online destination and community outreach experience offering 5-9 year old children a playful portal into the world of literacy and math. In the animated/gaming Prankster Planet, kids get to play as a member of The Electric Company to defeat the pranksters in a series of math challenges. Produced by Sesame Workshop, Prankster Planet content airs on PBS KIDS and the adventure continues online at pbskids.org/electriccompany.
•Trolley Game – Drive the trolley to discover more than a dozen mini-games about feelings.
•Sing-Along – Choose from 18 of your favorite Daniel Tiger songs, each one fully animated.
•Drawing Easel – Use paints, crayons, stickers, and more to express yourself.
•Feelings Photo Booth – Take pictures of yourself that show lots of different feelings. Daniel will help you pose!
With Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings, children can play and explore their feelings through four rich, engaging activities:
Ding! Ding! Play Daniel’s Trolley Game!
In Daniel’s Trolley Game, children will have fun driving the trolley and playing more than a dozen mini-games about feelings featuring Daniel and friends.
•Practice calming down just as Daniel does, with a squeeze and a deep breath.
•Feel proud as you help Daniel clean up his toys and put away the silverware.
•Count to four with Daniel when he feels so mad that he wants to roar.
•Laugh along with Daniel’s happy dance!
Sing-Along with Daniel!
In Daniel’s Sing-Along, children can choose from 18 of their favorite Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood songs, each one fully animated and expressing a different feeling. A great resource for children and parents alike!
Daniel’s Drawing Easel has everything you need, including paints, crayons, stickers and more. Save your pictures to the gallery or share with friends and family.
Strike a Pose to Show How You Feel!
In the Feelings Photo Booth, children can take pictures of themselves making their sad or mad or happy faces. See how Daniel looks when he feels that way too!
Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings is based on the PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by the Fred Rogers Company. Targeting kids ages 2-5, the app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum, helping kids identify and express their feelings.
Check out the other Daniel Tiger apps: Daniel Tiger's Day & Night and Play at Home with Daniel.
For more fun with Daniel Tiger, visit pbskids.org/daniel.
ABOUT PBS KIDS
Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Meet Daniel Tiger, PBS KIDS newest neighbor. Playing is learning as your kids explore bedtime and bath time and play pretend doctor at Daniel Tiger's house. With this app children have the chance to play about some of Daniel’s everyday experiences – experiences that might be a lot like theirs. And as they play, young children will be learning a little bit more about their place in the world.
You’ll be learning too – when you talk to your child about the app, listen and even play together.
Play Doctor Daniel with the instruments that doctors use. When children play doctor with Daniel Tiger, they’re in charge. This can make it more comfortable when it's their turn to be the patient.
Help Daniel Tiger get ready to go to sleep - and your children can be thinking about their own bedtime routines and learn things to help them at bedtime.
Wash, brush and flush with Daniel Tiger and play about and practice bathroom routines.
Children can have fun making up their own stories as they play with dozens of stickers in Daniel’s house and Neighborhood.
About PBS KIDS
This educational app is part of the PBS KIDS ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Bedtime, Bathroom and Doctor were originally designed by Schell Games for PBS KIDS.
The Daniel Tiger App was developed by Cloud Kid in partnership with PBS KIDS and The Fred Rogers Company.
Kids can learn about morning and bedtime routines with PBS KIDS’ Daniel Tiger. Help Daniel Tiger get ready for school in the morning and for bed at night through imaginative play and songs.
•8 fun kids learning games about morning and nighttime routines
•Sing-along songs that help make routines familiar and fun
•A musical timer to help keep routines on-track
GOOD MORNING GAMES
Daniel has lots to do to get ready before Trolley comes to take him to school!
Get Dressed: Help Daniel get dressed in his red sweater. Then, imagine with Daniel that his sweater is a “Super Daniel” costume.
Breakfast: Help set the table as Daniel gets ready for breakfast. Have fun topping a pancake and then imagining that the pancake can dance!
Brush Teeth: Help Daniel brush his teeth by moving your finger back and forth.
Shoe Time: Choose a pair of shoes for Daniel to wear and help him tie them. Then, imagine that his shoes can make him jump super high.
GOOD NIGHT GAMES
Daniel needs to get ready for bed!
Bath time: Kids can help Daniel get washed up before bedtime and pop silly soap bubbles together.
Brush Teeth: It’s time to brush Daniel’s teeth again!
Pajama Time: Kids help choose pajamas for Daniel and create their own pair of make-believe pajamas for him.
Bedtime Story: Move Daniel through the clouds as his mom reads and sings a calming bedtime song.
Play the Good Morning and Good Night songs at any time to reinforce each routine.
Use the built-in timer for some of your family’s morning and bedtime routines to help you and your child stay on task. The timer can be used to help children know how long they should brush their teeth.
Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night is based on the PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by The Fred Rogers Company. The app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum, helping kids practice important daily routines. For more fun kids learning activities with Daniel visit pbskids.org/daniel
Kids will be introduced to the concept of fractions through shapes like squares, circles, triangles, rectangles and polygons. Kids will also learn fractions of a set and fraction of a whole through the use of a beaker, and compare simple fractions. Also they will memorize the name of fractions with a fun memory game.
Fraction is a foundational concept in math, once it is seen and intereacted with, kids will find it more intuitive, not something boring and intimidating.
This app is designed for kids from Kindergarten through 3rd grade. The Full version has 7 different mini activities. The lite version has 3 mini activities, no ads are served.
This app is optimized for both phones and tablets.
keywords: kids fractions, math skills, learn fractions
Fun science games for kids ages 3 to 6.
Sid’s Science Fair engages children in experiential learning with core science and math concepts from classification and identifying patterns to charting and sequencing. Emcee’d by Sid, from the hit series SID THE SCIENCE KID, the app is specially crafted for your curious early learner(s) and is optimized for a tablet experience. [It may not work on all small devices]:
GABRIELA’S “COLLECTION INSPECTION”
Use your interactive magnifying glass to discover fascinating patterns among a wide variety of objects, from butterflies and buttons to keys and coins. Gabriela has fourteen different collections to inspect—and different patterns every time—so this game offers many hours of repeat play!
MAY’S “CHART IT!”
Think statistics are boring? No, no, no. Not with May and her awesome “Chart It!” game. Players organize her miniature stuffed animals, balloon creatures, origami, silly faces, and other cool stuff on a chart by observing shared traits. These traits can include color, shape, orientation, and more. May has seven different collections, each of which has ten items and three charts.
GERALD’S “TIME MACHINE”
Get ready to travel through time! Or, rather, to make Gerald’s amazing pictures travel through time… First, choose from among his fourteen picture collections. Then order the pictures into a sequence, such as a snowman melting, candles burning down, a flower growing, or an apple being eaten. Once your sequence is in order (forwards or backwards in time both work!), you can swipe back and forth or tilt your device left or right to watch the time machine in action. But beware! Time machines can have unexpected results…
ABOUT THE APP
Sid’s Science Fair from PBS KIDS was developed by Carstens Studios in partnership with PBS and the Jim Henson Company, the producers of the groundbreaking TV series SID THE SCIENCE KID. The series, which airs weekdays on PBS KIDS, uses comedy to promote exploration, discovery and science readiness among early learners. Find all things Sid, including videos, songs, games, and activities, at http://pbskids.org/sid.
This educational game was made for kids aged 3, 4, 5 and 6 (toddler, preschool and kindergarten).
Everything both Kids and Parents need in a single award-winning app:
* Hundreds of the top tv shows, educational cartoons, and episodes. Quality preschool videos.
* Popular characters like Caillou, Pocoyo, and LalaLoopsy
* Educational games and puzzles designed to help children develop motor coordination, memory, and pre-kindergarten skills. New language learning content.
* kidSAFE**, age-appropriate, easy to use, and always ad-free. Your child can even customize the app!
* Free access with mobile subscription for full content. Subscribe once and have access on all of your Android devices.
* Can use the app when offline. Download and play videos whenever / wherever (perfect for long trips, waiting rooms and doctor's appointments)
**PlayKids is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, visit www.kidsafeseal.com.
PLAYKIDS TV SHOWS & VIDEOS
* Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
* Ella the Elephant
* Om Nom
* Lottie Dottie Chicken
* Monster Math Squad
* Rob the Robot
* Olive the Ostrich
* Heroes of the City
* Bo on the Go
* The Wiggles
* Eebees Adventures
* Sid the Science Kid
* Bob Zoom
* Hoopla Kidz Nursery Rhymes
* Dinosaur Train
* Peg + Cat
.....and many more
DEVELOPMENTAL GAMES AND PUZZLES
* Help Lupi tidy up his room: Use your finger to drag the correct toy to the toy-box.
* Connect the Stars: Connect the dots and find out the hidden drawing.
* Lupi and The Animals: High-quality pictures and samples of animal sounds, including: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs and others.
* Memory Game: Made specially for toddlers to develop their memory skills. It’s challenging and educational
* Magic Piano
* Coloring Books
BOOKS AND LULLABIES
* Enjoy a new language content wagon just added
4.0 stars and 35,000 reviews on Google Play Store.
- "A life saver! - Better than Netflix for the little ones. My 2 year-old daughter can play with it on her own."
- "I am a sole parent of 2 wonderfully active, intelligent, and sweet 2 and 4yr old boys. The app is educational and fun. They love to show me how they put all of the toys back correctly, how to make the fish jump high or low, etc."
- "My son loves this app. He laughs and laughs at each Caillou episode. I love this app because my son has autism and this app lets us watch and talk about the episodes together. Thank you!"
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- You can find instructions on how to manage and cancel subscriptions here: http://support.playkidsapp.com/
We're here to answer questions and hear how we can make improve the Playkids app for you and your kids. You can message us within the app or at http://support.playkidsapp.com
Want to receive the latest news from PlayKids?
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/playkidsapp and sign up for our newsletter at http://movile.com/Tjd07
** Requires internet connection when first opening app. Wi-Fi is highly recommended when downloading videos! Recommended specs for best performance: 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory and at least 600MB of free internal storage space.
PlayKids is a paid TV subscription service. Get full access for a monthly, quarterly, or annual fee. Learn details on how subscriptions work on Google Play here: http://bit.ly/1J5Oj3r
* PlayKids cannot be moved to SD cards. Content may change from one country to another; please download everything you might want to watch before traveling abroad to avoid any problems. It may take a while to finish loading on its first run. Don't panic!
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at http://support.playkidsapp.com
Kids will learn about mixed fractions, equivalent fractions, fractions on a number line, a fraction of a collection whose size is greater than the denominator, compare fractions with different numerators and denominators, but can be compared to either 0, 1/2 or 1. We use a scaffolding approach, where the concept is introduced visually first, later there will be games without visual aid to strengthen the concept learned.
The full version has eight different mini activities. The lite version has 2 mini activities, no ads are served in either versions.
Here is a summary of the activities:
1. Shade Fractions 2: Like in Simply Fractions 1, you are asked to shade the squares, but the number of squares is larger then the denominator. They are arranged so you can easily see the grouping.
2. Mixed Fractions: You are presented with circles and a fraction of a circle, you will have to put in the correct whole number, numerator, denominator and the equivalent simple fraction's numerator and denominator. Since you are asked to put in the number rather than choosing from multiple choices, guessing is minimized.
3. Number Line: You have to put in the numerator based on the position on the number line, hints are provided so you will see the fraction on the number line is the same as a fraction of a whole. You will compare the fraction to a half, so you will be prepared to do the harder part of the compare exercises.
4. Fraction of a Set 2: Like in Simply Fractions, you are asked to color a fraction of objects, but the number of objects is larger than the denominator. You can rearrange the objects into separate groups so you can color the right amount of them.
5. Equivalent Fractions: You are asked to put in the numerator to make an equivalent fraction based on the visual model presented.
6. Compare: There are two modes, easy and hard. But in both modes you will need to rearrange the fractions into the right order. The easy mode, you will be asked to compare fractions with either the same numerators or the same denominators, these concepts were introduced in Simply Fractions, but here no visual aid is provided. The hard mode, the numerators and denominators are different, but they can be compared to a half, this is a crucial comparison strategy at this age.
7. Odd one out: You are provided with 4 fractions, you are to eliminate the one that is different than the other three equivalent fractions.
8. Equivalent memory: A classic memory game where you find pairs of equivalent fractions, this will strengthen the equivalent fractions skills.
No kids should feel dumb because they don't understand math, many times we fail them because we let them learn the next concept before they grasped the first concept. We hope to instill confidence and joy in children as they travel the long educational journey.
This app is optimized for both phones and tablets.
Keywords: common core, fractions, second grade math, third grade math and fourth grade math
*Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner!*
PBS’ first app designed specifically for parents, PBS Parents Play & Learn provides more than a dozen games parents can play with their kids, each themed around a familiar location – including the new “In the Garden” game, plus the grocery store, a restaurant, the kitchen, and many more.
The bilingual (English/Spanish) PBS Parents Play & Learn App makes it easy for parents to seize upon those daily “teachable moments” through theme-based interactive games and simple hands-on activities that connect math and literacy skills to everyday experiences.
The app is designed to build on a child’s natural curiosity about his or her everyday world and to encourage dialogue between kids and parents. Each game comes with a parent note that provides information about the math and literacy skills woven into the game and suggestions for effective ways to interact with a child while playing the game to maximize the learning experience.
- 13 interactive games that automatically adjust to a child’s level
- A variety of proven methods used to build early math and literacy skills
- Completely bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Over 100 stickers in a free-play area
- Parent ‘teachable moments’ tips associated with each game
- Easy hands-on activities and game-related resources updated regularly
- Weekly push notifications with additional ideas for each location
- Social Sharing feature
You will need an ABCmouse.com membership to access the content in this application. If you are already a member of ABCmouse.com, you can simply log in through the app to access your account.
- add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.
- convert fractions in decimals,
- simplify fractions
- compare fractions
- find the lowest common denominator
- fraction trainer, to learn fraction calculations
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn arithmetics and calculations with fraction numbers.
Note: A common fraction consists of an integer numerator, displayed above a line (or before a slash in this app), and a non-zero integer denominator, displayed below (or after the slash) that line. Numerators and denominators are also used in fractions that are not common, including compound fractions, complex fractions, and mixed numerals.
Help your child achieve the Power to Read with this collection of four SUPER WHY interactive literacy games from PBS KIDS. Your child can play along with each of the four main characters from the TV series: Alpha Pig, Princess Presto, Wonder Red, and, of course, Super Why, while practicing the alphabet, rhyming, spelling, writing and reading. Super Duper!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER HUNT
Help Alpha Pig find his way home by identifying the letters he needs to follow the alphabet path. That’s Alphabet Power!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S WANDS-UP WRITING
Help Princess Presto make objects appear by identifying letter sounds, tracing letters on the touch screen, and writing words. Spectacular Spelling!
WONDER RED’S RHYMING TIME
It’s time to rhyme! Help Wonder Red find the rhyming words missing from her Wonder Words Basket.
SUPER WHY’S STORY SAVER
Super Why...to the rescue! Help Super Why save the day by selecting words to complete sentences that fit the story.
Collect virtual stickers along the way and decorate a “sticker book” with over 50 items.
ABOUT SUPER WHY!
The SUPER WHY app from PBS KIDS was developed by Bean Creative in partnership with PBS and Out of the Blue Enterprises, the producers of the breakthrough preschool series SUPER WHY. The series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
2014 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS KIDS
Fun literacy games 3, 4, 5 and 6 year old kids. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten preparation and practice.
This game is developed under the research team that researched on 500 students with their behaviour and childhood phenomenon.
Every parent knows that there is nothing kids like to play with more than phones. Kids Let’s Learn is not just fun it is also the perfect app for helping your child to learn his or her Alphabets, numbers, shapes and different rhymes. The vibrant colors and easy to use touch screen create an experience that is exciting and educational for your child.
It haves animated Alphabetic Balls for child interest to play. Selecting Alphabet to learn the ABC. By selecting Alphabate, a child can hear sound of Alphabate with phonetics, that will help child to learn ABC with the actual sounds.
• It’s Perfect for littlest learners
• An Amazing Exploration of Everyday Objects
• Everything from Apple to Zoo, 0 to 20, Basic Shapes and Rhymes
• Fun for all kids
Interactive Alphabets and numbers fly on screen with sound
Numbers---- Fun to learn digits
Sing along to the alphabets/ABC Song
Kids all time favorite rhymes