Our Water alarm app is a simple, yet an effective way to interactively track your daily drinking water to stay hydrated. It helps motivate you to drink water via a schedule set up by you. It will keep logs on your water drinking patterns, including the times when you drink water, and the quantities that you drink. Our water balance health app makes it nearly impossible to forget drinking water. If you forget to track your water, our hydration calculator will send you a reminder after a time interval of your choosing, ensuring that you’re staying hydrated and keep track of how well you are meeting your daily water drinking goals. Water Reminder - Daily Water Tracker is one of the most popular water tracking apps on the market for water intake. Enter your personal information and let the hydration app calculate how much water you should drink daily. Record the amount of water that you’ve consumed. Stay fit and hydrated with our app Water Reminder - Daily Water Tracker, while drinking water after working out at gyms, yoga, football, fitness etc. The body is about 60% water, give or take. You are constantly losing water from your body. To prevent dehydration, you need to drink adequate amounts of water. Several health problems supposedly respond well to water intake increase.
Benefits of Drinking Water:
1. Hydration increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue💧
2. Hydration promotes Weight Loss: Drinking water can cause mild, temporary increases in metabolism, and drinking it about a half hour before each meal can make you automatically eat fewer calories. Both of these effects contribute to weight loss especially when combined with a healthy diet. Additionally, it may be beneficial to drink cold water because your body will need to expend more calories to heat the water to body temperature.
3. Hydration flushes Out Toxins💧
4. Water is good for skin: There are a lot of anecdotal reports about how water can help hydrate the skin and reduce acne.
5. Hydration prevents from kidney stones: Increased water intake may decrease the risk of kidney stones💧
6. Hydration boosts Immune System and reduce the risk of cancer: Some studies show that those who drink more water have a lower risk of bladder and colorectal cancer.
7. Water is a natural Headache Remedy: One study in women showed that a fluid loss of 1.36% after exercise impaired mood and concentration and increased the frequency of headaches 💧
8. Hydration prevents Sprains and Cramps: Mild dehydration caused by exercise or heat can have negative effects on both your physical and mental performance.
9. Hydration regulates body temperature💧
10. Water is calorie free
11. Water transports nutrients and oxygen into cells💧
12. Hydration helps in digestion and constipation
Maintaining water balance is essential for your survival.
NOTE: Our drink water reminder application is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.🌊