The application is designed for police officers, investigators, private security officers, supervisors and mangers to manage their case load. This application can be used in countless ways to keep track of your own performance or the performance of other such as your direct reports.
You can also email your logs, and have an access to your logs from anywhere with internet access. The final print is so neat and clean it may directly be made a part of your case folder as an additional exhibit.
Here are some of the ways this app can help you.
- Keep track of your assignments
- Keep track of assignment of others
- Distribute the work among your teammates
- Distribute tasks among your subordinates
- Present your completed assignments to your superiors
- Employee evaluations
- Your performance
- Case management
- Email and print
and many more
*Great for Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, Security Officers
*Daily Activity Log, Activity Log, Follow up List.
Revision 2.8 Minor Fixes
* Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List or Calendar view
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (email@example.com). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
NOTE: A number of users have given 1 star related to log categories. My Logs comes with predefined log categories to get you going. There is no limit to what you can log. If you do not see a category that fits your needs, you can rename existing categories or create new ones.
Please see Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
Reponse to user comments:
Daniel Jul 17 & Maria Jul 3, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category. To add a log entry press "Add Log Entry", select your category, add log details, then press "Add"
Jill July 1, 2012
Restore only works if you have done a backup of your logs
too on May 28, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category.
Susan on March 29, 2012
You choices are not limited. Log categories are configurable.
Key: app, log, logging, logger, data logger, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, free.
This application helps you to:
- write a personal diary
- report your professional activities
- track your sport's performance (daily tracking, ...)
- follow up the status of you personnal projects
- write a journal of holiday while traveling
- keep updated your log book (sailor, aviator, ...)
- write your own biography
- ... and much more: it's up to you !
DailyNote application features the following:
- quick access to the note for the current day
- list previous notes (number of items to display can be customized)
- access to any day's note
- search for notes starting from any date
- search for notes containing a word (or group of words)
- synchronization with the online web application: http://appdailynote.com (requires to create a free account)
With your free account on http://appdailynote.com you can also:
- access you notes from any computer, or mobile device
- import and export your notes
- synchronize with online server (with smart sync: optimise the way each daily note is sync to limit data transfer)
and that's not all, more features to come soon:
- monthly and yearly notes, to sum up and keep track of the major event and main items of your daily notes
- view statistics on your own notes
- and you can submit any new feature that would be useful to you !
- some icons are provided by http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net/
Add a job name and title to each log to easily identify them when sending. These logs can easily be shared to Google Drive or Keep to allow for private cloud backup. Great to send logs through Gmail to a supervisor to keep track of productivity.
Construction Daily Log mobile app also has reporting capabilities and can provide a summary of the day’s activities. The app includes contractor details, site information, work performed, subcontractor progress, issues and delays, additional work requests, materials purchased and received, labor and travel hours and more.
The app captures industry related data including weather conditions, locations, date and time, amount of labor performed and other field related information anytime from anywhere.
Construction Daily Log app is a great mobile solution for any company in the construction Industry. It is designed to assist contractors, subcontractors and other workers in maintaining a productive and safe work environment as well.
Summary app features include:
•Sync collected data across multiple devices
•Report daily work specifying labor, material, subcontractor and equipment working hours
•Evaluate the amount of work that was done
•Record day’s important events
•Update and track logs on daily basis
•Retrieve PDF forms of the daily logs, print and share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
•Store all the data locally on the device
•Work in online/offline mode
•Receive push notifications with relevant alerts
•Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Construction Daily log mobile app you will have the following benefits:
•Keep record of daily construction activity
•Track work progress
•Improve data accuracy
•Optimize the workflows
•Save time and reduce costs
•Eliminate paperwork and go green
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into your existing back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Mobility Platform. Utilize feature-rich, convenient and easy to use Construction Daily Log mobile keep record of your construction daily activity, optimize the workflows and increase efficiency.
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using free Construction Daily Log App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
Raken has been named #1 Daily Reporting Software & Top 5 Mobile App for Construction at AGC National.
• Save +1 hour/day + no paperwork!
• Get 100% compliance for daily reports
• Free 15-day trial – Download now!
The Raken Android app puts the power of Raken web (www.rakenapp.com) in your pocket.
• The fastest daily reporting app available. Add work logs/subcontractor information, safety observations, equipment, visitors, notes and photos to your daily reports in minutes
• Inputs throughout the day will automatically sync with the web and create a daily report PDF in real-time. Review and share your customizable PDF with one-click.
• Automatically capture weather information
• Quickly create and assign tasks
• Type or dictate your notes
• Set reminders to complete your daily report
• Send/Receive real-time notifications for accidents, delays or other timely information
• All inputs are time/date/location & user stamped
• Share/Collaborate with team/project members
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
In Success Log you record your successes in exercise, in work, in dieting or any other aspect of life.
✓ It's fast: you open up the app, select from the list you have previously created and that's it; the app closes allowing you to continue with whatever it is you're doing.
✓ It saves the day and time of your success. And if you want to, you can also record a note, building up a log of your experiences.
✓ Later you can use the app to analyse the days and times where you were most successful. Using a "heatmap", histograms and tables you can determine when you are most (or least) productive and take action to improve things.
"Love the app. Use it all the time to track things and it gets me motivated to do certain tasks more! Love you can see pattern for each individual task"
"Love it, simple.and to the point."
"Awesome :) almost exactly what I was looking for."
"Simple and effective."
★ See Success and Fails for an App which combines Success Log and Fail Log and lots of new features including a scoring system. ★
Goalist is different.
It doesn't merely remind you to do stuff - that's simple and ineffective.
It helps you determine what to do and why.
It helps you transform into a highly effective Time Management Master.
Small tweaks don't work in the long run. You need a radical change to see a radical improvement in your life. Goalist offers you a path that's undeniably different - explore it. Stop trying the same approaches expecting different results.
If you're willing to put in some effort - as getting out of your comfort zone always means effort - you're guaranteed to achieve mind-blowing results, like so many open-minded people have so far.
This app is created by two time management freaks who use it every single day, no exception. It means it's not just some product - it's an ever evolving piece of life-changing software made with love, cared about every day, tweaked and tested all the time - you cannot lose investing your time in it.
Join us today. Harness your time. Experience the difference.
• Read & watch first: http://bit.ly/GoalistHelpVideo
• Useful tips & support in the forum: http://bit.ly/GoalistCommunityForum
★★★★★ Most powerful & customizable planner for Android
★★★★★ Absolutely unique, life-changing approach to planning
★★★★★ WARNING: causes addiction if used for over a week!
Have you ever achieved a goal or made a dream come true? You know it didn't happen just because you wanted it to happen or just because you were thinking about it, right? Sadly, it seems most people think that way. You know it happened only because you didn't leave anything to chance. You had to work really hard to take and keep control of your time and actions. But first you had to realize what you value, set goals and commit to them.
Goalist is a set of tools that may help you achieve your next dreams, as it helps us and many other people. With some imagination you can combine them into a powerful system providing feedback driving you to excellence.
Unsuccessful people use lack of time as a good excuse. Successful people have the exact same amount of time as anyone. They just manage it well. And as a goal achiever you know you cannot manage it if you don't measure it and plan in advance. Goalist allows you to create very detailed daily plans. It respects the unchangeable fact that a day has 24 hours. Unsuccessful people see taking the responsibility for each minute as too much burden. Successful people know it's the only way to get the most out of every day.
If you're diligent enough to create a complete plan every day, you'll see 24 hours is actually a lot. Based on your schedules you'll be able to generate and analyze useful stats, graphs and notifications. It will help you understand your current habits, set goals to improve them and stay motivated. After the initial setup planning is very quick with a convenient search, day templates and alarms scheduled automatically.
You can monitor not only your time usage, but also other kinds of data that you put into a log. For instance: you have a goal to harden your abs. You will make slow or no progress if you do crunches now and then and don't track the number of repetitions. Using Goalist, you can easily track all the related data and get a variety of alerts. For example: you may warn yourself when your weekly average exercise time drops below 1 hour. Or you can detect muscle weakening by setting an alarm when you haven't managed to make at least 30 repetitions in one go during the last two weeks.
Then it's like tuning yourself by increasing your thresholds regularly. Getting to the next threshold value seems much more straightforward and manageable than the often overwhelming feeling of not even knowing where to start when focusing on a distant finish instead.
Unless you know a shortcut or trick - simply tune yourself week by week!
You know, even if you do several tests, put a lot of code to prevent bugs, at least one error will always happen or any scenario you have not anticipated will crash your application. And especially when you work with enterprise applications, to ask to your customer to enter a command of the ADB or attempt to connect the device using Eclipse it's not a good practice...
As I had this problem on a project, I created this application to read the LogCat from the device and store it in a TXT file in the sdcard. The user also can send the log file by e-mail.
****: This BETA version only works if the device has sdcard. Other ways to save the file will come in future versions. *****
***** This is a tool for developers, and I created to help me on some projects, and so I decied to publish it. It really is not an application to be beautiful, but with a definite use. ****
Tasks which you are not able to complete in a day will be automatically moved to the history page the next day. You cannot delete it or modify it. No task gets carry forward to the next day, this helps you in being disciplined with your plans and also makes you more wiser when it comes to choosing your tasks. If you missed any task then add that again the next day when you intend to finish it.
* All data is stored in your mobile and not in our servers.
* No Login required. Your data is completely safe with you.
* No internet connection required for using this application, the only time you would internet is when you have to update as we keep adding super cool features.
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity. You can archive or delete activities that you no longer want to track.
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
- No Ads
- Entries displayed on a monthly calendar
- Export data as an Excel spreadsheet (CSV file)
- Automatic backup of data to the cloud
- Multiple options for ordering the list of activities
- Star your favorite activities for easy filtering
- Updated UI with Android 4.0 look and feel for all phones/tablets
NOTE: Data from the free Activity Log app cannot be imported at this time.
Record and track day-to-day activities with the easy-to-use Activity Log Pro - the full-featured version of the Activity Log app. Want to track how many times you go to the gym per week or when did you last have a smoke? Then this is the app for you! Activity Log is very flexible and can be used for tracking a variety of recurring activities. It helps you understand how regularly you perform repeating activities and can help you in building good habits or breaking bad ones.
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity.
If you have any problems please contact me via my website as I can't answer comments here.