* Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
* No Internet Permissions, your private data is safe with you. Beware of other log apps that can access your log entries without your knowledge.
* Categorized Log Entries. Comes with predefined categories to get you going. If you do not see a category that you need, you can rename existing categories, create new ones, or delete those you don't want to see.
* Templates: pre-define log details with text when adding a new log entry
* Attach files, photos, or recordings to log entry
* Recognizes Web, Phone, and Email text in log description creating clickable links
* View log entries in a List or Calendar view
* Swipe left/right to switch between List/Calendar view
* When in Calendar view, swipe up/down to change month
* Rate logs for additional significance
* Highly configurable. Create new log categories as well as rename existing
* Filter log entries by category, date, and rating
* Search logs for specified text. Highlight search text in log description
* Use Calendar view to set date filter by long pressing on a date
* Save logs as csv or html file with option to email
* Preference to treat "," as delimiter in log description when exporting as .csv file. Use commas in the log description to create separate cells in a spread sheet. Good for recording and plotting data entered in the log description.
* Backup and restore database (NOTE: It is highly recommended that you regularly backup your logs and save to a different storage media)
* Automatic backup of database to SD card
* Uses the phones system time (12 or 24 hr) and date format to ensure consistent time and date format between apps. (Note: You can override the system date and time settings from MyLogs preference settings)
IMPORTANT: If you have questions or issues, please contact us via email (email@example.com). Do not post questions in the market as we are unable to respond.
NOTE: A number of users have given 1 star related to log categories. My Logs comes with predefined log categories to get you going. There is no limit to what you can log. If you do not see a category that fits your needs, you can rename existing categories or create new ones.
Please see Users Guide: http://www.ambitico.com/docs/MyLogs/mylogs_usersguide.html
Reponse to user comments:
Daniel Jul 17 & Maria Jul 3, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category. To add a log entry press "Add Log Entry", select your category, add log details, then press "Add"
Jill July 1, 2012
Restore only works if you have done a backup of your logs
too on May 28, 2012
Log categories are configurable. If you do not see a category, you can either create a new one or rename an existing category.
Susan on March 29, 2012
You choices are not limited. Log categories are configurable.
Key: app, log, logging, logger, data logger, diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad, free.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide ranging of archive formats. For compression and extraction, AndroXplorer Pro supports Zip, 7Z, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, XZ, WIM. For extraction only, AndroXplorer Pro supports LZH**, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS*, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z
*Note: NTFS quoted here is the NTFS archive not the NT File System used in SD Card.
Options available for Zip encoding are Deflate, Deflate64, LZMA, PPMd and BZip2 while the variety of encoding choices for 7z are LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd and BZip2.
Support extraction of multiple-volume RAR archive. Create and extract of multiple-volume 7z archive.
AES encryption supported for Zip and 7z.
AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 has been rigorously tested on large archive and also on archive with a lot of items. We have tested archive with up to around 100k of items without any issue, but the end result might vary from device to device, it depends on the memory capacity of each device and some other factors.
AndroXplorer Pro also supports Unicode in Zip.
For Q&A and our reply to your comments please visit our forum at http://goo.gl/cWvmu
The following list highlights many features of AndroXplorer Pro.
• Three fully independent views to manage, sort or display files and folders. Each view is powered by advanced media cached system that enables it to display the thumbnails, size, date, name of files and folders instantly. Four display modes available for each view along with four sorting options. Smooth and easy transition from view to view by flicking or dragging the view left or right.
• Each view in AndroXplorer Pro has list of the parent folders, sorting list and selection bar that will appear once a selection has been made.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer Pro is very easy to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references. In the phone, add-shortcut command is available at the additional sub-menu on the right-bottom of the screen.
• AndroXplorer Pro also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or Regular Expression. Searching under AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 is very fast and responsive due to the new implementation of advanced search module.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers with auto scan function that can be started and stopped with a touch of the refresh button.
• Instant display of thumbnails of media file and other Mime type after caching. Media file display requires the support of the media and also at least the device must be running Froyo.
• Six high resolution themes to suit your mood.
• Progress manager to manage multiple file operations concurrently.
• Root support for users with rooted device.
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Backup and Restore shortcuts and servers information
• Collapsible dashboard and Breadcrumbs dashboard items for tablet
• LAN Streaming for video/audio files
• Built-in text editor supports character encoding
In Success Log you record your successes in exercise, in work, in dieting or any other aspect of life.
✓ It's fast: you open up the app, select from the list you have previously created and that's it; the app closes allowing you to continue with whatever it is you're doing.
✓ It saves the day and time of your success. And if you want to, you can also record a note, building up a log of your experiences.
✓ Later you can use the app to analyse the days and times where you were most successful. Using a "heatmap", histograms and tables you can determine when you are most (or least) productive and take action to improve things.
"Love the app. Use it all the time to track things and it gets me motivated to do certain tasks more! Love you can see pattern for each individual task"
"Love it, simple.and to the point."
"Awesome :) almost exactly what I was looking for."
"Simple and effective."
★ See Success and Fails for an App which combines Success Log and Fail Log and lots of new features including a scoring system. ★
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
This application helps you to:
- write a personal diary
- report your professional activities
- track your sport's performance (daily tracking, ...)
- follow up the status of you personnal projects
- write a journal of holiday while traveling
- keep updated your log book (sailor, aviator, ...)
- write your own biography
- ... and much more: it's up to you !
DailyNote application features the following:
- quick access to the note for the current day
- list previous notes (number of items to display can be customized)
- access to any day's note
- search for notes starting from any date
- search for notes containing a word (or group of words)
- synchronization with the online web application: http://appdailynote.com (requires to create a free account)
With your free account on http://appdailynote.com you can also:
- access you notes from any computer, or mobile device
- import and export your notes
- synchronize with online server (with smart sync: optimise the way each daily note is sync to limit data transfer)
and that's not all, more features to come soon:
- monthly and yearly notes, to sum up and keep track of the major event and main items of your daily notes
- view statistics on your own notes
- and you can submit any new feature that would be useful to you !
- some icons are provided by http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net/
The intuitive user interface makes it very easy to get started. You can create new activities, quickly add new entries, and see all past entries for an activity. You can archive or delete activities that you no longer want to track.
✔ To Do Log
To Do log is a to-do list and "not to-do list" in one. You assign points (either negative or positive) to tasks; then work to get the highest score over time by both doing things you want to do and avoiding those you shouldn't do. You can use it both for things you want to do and those you don't (so it is idea for new year resolutions, health or diet plans etc).
✔ Quick and flexible recording
You can easily add new repeating or one off items, mark them as done and record past occurrences of items. You can also add notes with additional information (and edit them later).
✔ Graphs for analysis
Later you can view graphs showing when you get stuff done, when you are most likely to get distracted or do negative things. By learning this you can take action to better achieve your goals.
You can export and import your data to and from external storage/sd card
✔ Recent Update
I've recently updated To Do Log for Android 4.0 upwards; this is now the vast majority of devices. But older devices can still use the previous version of the App.
✔ What users think of the App:
"Great app. App works and looks great. I really like the point system and it allowed me to better hold myself responsible for my habits."
"Highly recommended... This is my favorite self-improvement app. It allows to you to track behaviors in real time and see rapid improvement. Simply brilliant."
- A great tool to keep track of any type of information
- Customizable log types
- View and compare your data in a graph
- View and sort all logs in a list
- Filter logs to see relevant data, (ie. how many headaches or hours worked in a week)
- Export data as a spreadsheet
- Backup, Restore and Export your database
- Ad free
Simple Log Pro is an upgrade to Simple Log. Get simple log from ttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rodrigues.andrew.simplelogger
Advantage of the Pro-Version:
★ An unlimited number of favorites places can be created.
★ Send via e-mail or dropbox.
★ Automatic Departure/Break-detection without reference to Pro version.
★ Voice input by a long press on a button or a voice-note.
★ Delete can be undone.
★ Import the exported lists, also multiple lists can be used, e.g. one for cycling, one for work, one for the holiday trip ...
Simple App which allows you to save your location and time in a list.
Departures, breaks and favourite locations are automatically recognized and logged.
1. Location is added with a GPS online query.
2. If no internet-connection available, only GPS-Coordinates are saved
3. These can be Geocoded manually afterwards, when Internet-Connection is available, by selecting the list-entry
4. If no GPS is available, task, time and date can be saved manually
5. The text of every button can be changed
6. Notes and time/distance-calculations can be added
7. The list can be exported as PDF
8. Auto-mode of "GPS time tracker":
Departures, Breaks and favourite locations are automatically recognized and protocolled by checking the distance to the last location every minute. Low battery consumption because GPS just turns on every minute, records your location, and turns off again.The travelled distance and milage are added every break.
★ This app can be used for hiking, for travels and for time tracking.
★ Perfect for recording many short distances in a logbook
★ You can find a extended manual here: http://www.gpstimetracker.de
★ You can always have your smartphone with you and in a backround process all starts and stops are recorded.
Copyright (c) 2013, Franz Brunnlechner. All rights reserved.
There is no liability for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of GPS time recording taken.
★★★★★ If you like this app, please spend a minute to write a nice review or to give it a 5-star rating in Google Play. It would be very helpful to me. Thanks!
Exact (GPS-)Location: in order to record your location
Changes on SD-Card: data export
Internet-connection: Geocoding of locations and showing Google-Maps
Autostart and Deactivating Standby-Mode: App starts automatically in backround after booting if Auto-Mode is activated
PS: no user-data is saved or read
gps logbook, gps time tracker - logbook
intelligenter GPS Tracker (GPS Logger) für die mobile Zeiterfassung
GPS-Fahrtenbuch deutsch, deutsches GPS Fahrtenbuch
GPS-Stechuhr, Time-Tracker, GPS-Tracker deutsch, GPS Logger deutsch
GPS-Stoppuhr, GPS Stoppuhr, GPS Zeit
GPS-Koordinaten aufzeichnen, Geocodieren
Zeiterfassung + Fahrtenbuch für Außendienst und Busfahrer
Fahrtenbuch für Reise und Urlaub - deutsch
Position des Autos (Parkplatz) speichern und mit Google-Maps wiederfinden
- Generating CSV registrations per day.
- Management, visualization and sharing of logs via email, bluetooth, etc..
- View the contents of the CSV logs.
- Multi-language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian
You know, even if you do several tests, put a lot of code to prevent bugs, at least one error will always happen or any scenario you have not anticipated will crash your application. And especially when you work with enterprise applications, to ask to your customer to enter a command of the ADB or attempt to connect the device using Eclipse it's not a good practice...
As I had this problem on a project, I created this application to read the LogCat from the device and store it in a TXT file in the sdcard. The user also can send the log file by e-mail.
****: This BETA version only works if the device has sdcard. Other ways to save the file will come in future versions. *****
***** This is a tool for developers, and I created to help me on some projects, and so I decied to publish it. It really is not an application to be beautiful, but with a definite use. ****
- Record and Replay/Repeat/Edit operations of touchscreen and/or keystroke
- Easy record/play on current app, by pushing the button of floating console
- Console shows/hides depending on playable records for current app
Unlock key provides the unlimited number of records & Tasker/Locale plugin functionality.
- Recording analog Push/Swipe/Flick operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture
- Playing continuous virtual space key push with interval for browsing
- Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication
- Avoid blind area or blurring by the finger operation
- Combination with automation App through FRep replay shortcut/Tasker plugin
- Demonstrate your App in actual device
=== Initial Setup ===
FRep needs the initial setup below. If your Android is ROOTED, you can skip this section by permitting su.
To setup FRep initially or when Android rebooted, you need USB connection to Win/Mac/Linux/Android. Please retrieve and run the setup tool from following URL.
Initial Setup Tool http://strai.x0.com/frep/#tool
Xperia Z, Xperia Ray, Sony Tablet S, Nexus 7, Medias N-06C, Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005), Galaxy S5 (SC-04F)
After starting service, FRep will stay in the notification. By tapping it, the console shows/hides. Once you record by the recording circle button, FRep automatically show console on the app on recorded. Then, the record can be replayed by the playing triangle button.
Choose which you like at the FRep front app;
Simple: record until Power push.
Till Gap: record until designated seconds of no input.
Progress: record continuously and construct editable sequence separated by input gap.
*Time limit: 10 min per record.
By setting the Repeat number >1 in Manage Traces, FRep play the record continuously by the count. You can also create/edit the playing sequence consisting of multiple records/controls. In addition, each stroke in traces can be moved/set wait/clipped.
FRep do not record Power push, which will finish any recording/playing immediately.
Restrict by current App
In record/replay, occasional call or App change may cause a problem. To avoid that, FRep is restricted on Phone, Google Play and FRep itself. You can configure restriction for other Apps.
Interruption of playing
To abort replaying, you can interrupt easily by the overlapping the operation.
Double-tapping the upper button on the console, you can open another page which has key operation editor.
Notification type/icon, console size/transparency, drag/flick sensitivity, default settings, etc.
= Notice&Tips =
- Do not record including personal information and/or password.
- The replay result may differ depending on the CPU load and/or network traffic. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick, and more, try to Edit Sequence with image matching (see Tutorial category in support site).
- By default option, the records will be saved in sdcard. Though it can be copied for backup, it has no compatibility with other device.
If you have any question or request, please mail us. The reply will be in English.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
The Snappii Construction Daily Log mobile app also has reporting capabilities and can provide a summary of the day’s activities. The app includes contractor details, site information, work performed, subcontractor progress, issues and delays, additional work requests, materials purchased and received, labor and travel hours and more.
The app captures industry related data including weather conditions, locations, date and time, amount of labor performed and other field related information anytime from anywhere.
The Snappii Construction Daily Log app is a great mobile solution for any company in the construction Industry. It is designed to assist contractors, subcontractors and other workers in maintaining a productive and safe work environment as well.
Summary app features include:
• Report daily workspecifying labor, material, subcontractor and equipment working hours
• Evaluate the amount of work that was done
• Record day’s important events
• Update and track logs on daily basis
• Retrieve PDF forms of the daily logs, print and share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
• Receive push notifications with relevant alerts
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Snappii Construction Daily log mobile app you will have the following benefits:
• Keep record of daily construction activity
• Track work progress
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into your existing back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Mobility Platform. Utilize feature-rich, convenient and easy to use Construction Daily Log mobile keep record of your construction daily activity, optimize the workflows and increase efficiency.
In addition to using free Construction Daily Log version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
Visit our official site at https://www.snappii.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Snappii or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Snappii_app to get more info about all our upcoming apps.
Check out our videos https://www.youtube.com/user/SnappiiApp
Discover our blog at https://www.snappii.com/resource-center/category/blog/
Add a job name and title to each log to easily identify them when sending. These logs can easily be shared to Google Drive or Keep to allow for private cloud backup. Great to send logs through Gmail to a supervisor to keep track of productivity.