KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settins).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only)
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (nfc toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
Mobile data switch toggles real system settings for 2.3.3 and newer devices, older devices use "APN names mangling method". MMS will always work. "APN names method" is compatible with APNdroid.
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (<25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Custom vertical alignment option to perfectly align with other widgets.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access: for Ads only
GPS: for quick GPS enable/disable and open GPS system settings. Apps can not enable the GPS whenever they want since android 2.3.3.
Before giving us a bad rating, write us an email and we will help you (widget stopped updating, battery level off, wrong/random colors, anything?). Please write an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as it is impossible for us to respond to user comments. Thank you.
Uninstall with mobile data enabled or you will have to manually edit APN names to enable it (or just install back the Tiny Battery Widget or APNdroid to re-enable mobile data).
WHITE-CZ for Czech translation
Наиль Шайхутдинов Russian translation
This widget was made for us, to be the best battery widget, and released to the public. Enjoy!
Error Log Collector is a useful utility program that allows you, the user, to retrieve a copy of the last saved debug logcat and stack trace file produced from any eligible package installed on the mobile device. Eligible packages are applications that have been built and modified to include the Error Log Collector Exception Handler module (jar file).
Even well tested Android applications can on occasions stop unexpectedly under unusual circumstances and when this happens, it is very useful to be able to obtain a stack trace highlighting exactly where the exception occurred and also a copy of any debug trace file that may have been written to up to the point of the failure.
The Error Log Collector Exception Handler module solves that problem by sitting alongside and within the application, so that it can immediately take over if ever an uncaught exception should occur in the application itself. In that unlikely event it catches the exception and saves the stack trace and debug logcat file in a local file in the download directory on the mobile device, before copying and sending them off to a more permanent location.
The Error Log Collector Exception Handler module jar file can be downloaded from the following URL: http://www.howardintegrationsystems.co.uk/products/his-log-collector-exhr.jar
You can download the latest copy of the Error Log Collector User Guide at http://www.howardintegrationsystems.co.uk/docs/HowardUtilitiesLogCollectorUserGuide.pdf
The jar file then needs to be included in the build path of the application being developed, and the onCreate() method of the Activity java file needs to have a couple of statements added to interface with the Error Log Collector Exception Handler.
* Install and delete applications from SD card.
* Auto-scan all APK files from SD card. Use built-in cache mechanism to improve performance, avoid scan over and over again.
* Support batch mode for multiple APK install and delete.
* Show full application information including name, version, path, size and date.
* Instantly search applications by name.
* Share application to friends through multiple ways such as Gmail, Bluetooth, etc.
* Search application information directly from android market.
* Full android version compatible since 1.5+.
This application is very straight forward. For first launch it will search all APK files which stored on your SD card and display them for you to install. For other launches it will load application information automatically from cache to save plenty of time. Click refresh button in option menu to rebuild the cache if SD card content changed when necessary.
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to email@example.com.
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Quickly sign up to help or bring food and supplies for classroom activities, carnivals and festivals, service projects, Scouts, tournaments and swim meets, snack schedules, walkathons, races, fundraising events, parent-teacher conferences, ministry meals, potlucks, parties, and more!
Once an activity is planned on VolunteerSpot.com get the quick and easy mobile signups you love PLUS dozens of enhancements to help you get involved and organized faster than ever before…
All Participants can:
· View all your sign up spots across activities in one place
· View all your invitations in one place
· Sign up on the go with a few taps
· Add comments (interactive)
· Change or delete commitments
· Message the activity organizer (text, phone, email)
· Check activity location
· Receive automated confirmation and reminder notifications
· Feel great about doing GOOD!
· See all activities you have organized in one place
· See who is signed up and where you still have openings
· Search for a participant’s shift by name
· Make assignments and remove participants
· Message participants (text, phone, email)
· Add comments (interactive)
· Edit To Do and To Bring Item details such as description, number of spots & times
· Edit participant contact information
(Note – to plan new activities or run reports, please visit VolunteerSpot.com)
Volunteers and Students can:
· Track volunteer hours with automatic VolunteerSpot-activity volunteer hours-tracking
· Add service records for non-VolunteerSpot activities to your volunteer hours log
DOWNLOAD Sign Up by VolunteerSpot Today!
Also check out Clipboard by VolunteerSpot for iPad – Clipboard turns your iPad into a virtual clipboard sign up sheet, powered by VolunteerSpot’s trusted, time-saving signup engine. http://vols.pt/Clipboard
VolunteerSpot is a proud partner of several State PTAs, Watch D.O.G.S., AMP, the National Military Family Association, Working Mother Magazine and other fine organizations dedicated to improving our communities!
The app is specifically designed to meet the needs of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). It is suitable for all types of companies with mobile employees working away from a physical office, as well as workers paid on an hourly basis.
Employees simply need to clock in and clock out from their mobile phones at any business location to register their work attendance. Timesheets and attendance reports are generated online and easily accessible for managers to review.
mTimeCard is easy to use and set up. In a few steps, the business owner sets up a work site, then adds the employees and allocates the job, scheduling the personnel roster.
The staff attendance is recorded at the system and the files are easily exported to an excel worksheet, compatible with any kind of payroll software.
No features which you will never use. No long term contracts and small print.
The application requires employer invitation and acocunt on http://mtimecard.com
THE NEW VERSION OF THIS APP HAS BEEN RENAMED TO BE: "TIME CARD LITE". PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION ON THE MARKET. SIMPLY SEARCHING FOR: HUNG HUYNH
PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS: www.MyPostAds.com/Apps
The Time Card application helps users to manage their work hours quickly and much easier than ever before. Below is a list of features that the application is currently providing. More features will soon be added. Once you paid for the app, you will get free updates for Life time.
•Ability to add multiple jobs.
•Ability to quickly create a Job from a pre-defined periods including daily and weekly.
•Ability to instantly view total working hours for the job.
•Ability to quickly jump between jobs to view the times.
•Ability to quickly enter the times without having to go to different screens.
•Ability to view the time entries in military time mode (i.e. 24 hours) versus 12 hours.
•Ability to send data for backup via e-mail.
HOW TO USE:
Record an optional note when checking in or out.
**Long press** to check in and out.
**Long press** to clear the database if you no longer want to keep your history after exporting
Tap to view history.
In the history view you have the option to modify a record by tapping on it.
Tap 'Share' to email, share, record, dropbox, etc your history.
It's as simple as that!
This app is add supported. Please see our ad free edition (Simple Time Tracker Ad Free) to remove ads. THE AD FREE VERSION ALSO CONTAINS A WIDGET FOR FASTER CLOCKING IN AND OUT.
Tags: Working time, working hour, time card, time sheet, Time tracker, time tracker, work hour, work time, time punch, time clock, time logger, time recorder, invoice, timesheet
- Quick month, day and record information.
- Configure week schedule.
- Add/remove/edit records
- Create and mail CSV reports.
- Holiday and day off settings.
- Time to go notification option.
Work Clock, punch, work schedule, income, work hours, time sheet, work sheet, work recording, time card, punch card, worksheet, time tracker, punch clock, timeclock, worktime, work tracking, time clock
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
In Time Keeper Light, the ability to send your time card as an e-Mail attachment from your Android device is disabled. Other than that, this is the same product as the paid version of Time Keeper. It's perfect for casual users who just wants to track their time.
For corporate users, Time Keeper Light gives you an unlimited amount of time to see if the product is right for you before you upgrade.
Time Keeper time card is the easiest way to keep track of your work hours! Clock in, clock out, and enter client tasks with the easy click of a button.
Customize each task with one of several hundred creative icons. And when you're ready to share with payroll, exporting the data to the memory card is a breeze! Excel compatible.
This product is licensed under the terms at http://timekeeper4android.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/time-keeper-and-time-keeper-light-eula/
* Multiple projects, separate comments on each
* Time change: one click plus/minus buttons
* Get reports of total hours per day, week and month
* Enter hour rate => total revenue
* Reports by email/csv file
Ad free version exists
We know how hard everyone works but does it translate to accurate time information every time? Now enter your time anytime, anywhere. You don’t even have to be connected to enter your time. Just enter your time in the intuitive application on your smart phone and we will take care of the rest. WIPTime will synchronize with the back end system as soon as it has connectivity so you never lose track of your hard work.
Why waste ton of time tracking time! Create timecards from templates in less than 30 sec. WIPTime allows you to associate your phone contacts (Email, Phone & SMS) to your Client/Matter and will populate all the necessary information automatically whenever any activity is tracked from these contacts. You can also use timer functionality during your meetings and/or conferences to ensure every min of your hard work is captured with least amount of effort.
We understand how important it is for you to know timekeeper statistics! View your daily, weekly & monthly time information (details and summary) instantly on your smart phone. Different views for Billable/Non-Billable & Pending/Finalized to provide accurate statistical information. WIPTime allows on demand reports and intuitive search ability to provide quick access to your time cards.
Time information is useful only when synced up with either Time Entry systems and/or with back end ERP system. Choose how you want to get your data to your systems; be it a flat file or an automated integration; nothing is impossible for WIPTime. We will get your data to your system in your preferred mechanism.
Start using the application right away! Download this application and follow the instruction to create an account quickly. Give feedback and/or contact us for exciting beta opportunities. For details visit www.WIPTime.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
No need for punch in/out, the application knows when your'e working using your location, and automatically logs your hours at work.
* Setting your work location and radius (needed only once)
* Automatic logging of your work hours
* Overview of work hours each month/week
* Salary calculation
* Notifications when arriving/leaving work
* Export work hours logs to file (.CSV format)
* Export work hours logs to email
* Manual add/erase/modify records
my work clock, work hours calculated, work hours tracker, work hours logs, work schedule calender, work shifts free, work salary calculator, working hours time card, working log free, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, my work schedule, shift logger, Time Recording Timesheet App, salary calculator, time card, workday
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, Alcatel One Touch / TCL, Prestigio, Archos, Medion, Caterpillar / CAT, Unitech and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
- New! Fill log ins in apps (Android 4.1+), and Chrome (Android 4.3+). Note that auto-fill for apps is only available in Android 4.3 and later, and earlier versions of Android will show copy buttons. **
- New! Fill log ins in InBrowser (Android 4.4+). Note: this requires InBrowser 2.11 or later, and will only show copy buttons at this time. We are looking into closer integration for a future release.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Sites, Secure Notes and Form Fills.
- Add images and audio recordings to Secure Notes as attachments.
- Perform a complete security check on your vault.
* 14-day free trial, requires $12/year LastPass Premium subscription afterwards. (Just $1/month)
Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
Version 3.0 has the following new features:
- Completely redesigned UI
- Optimized phone and tablet support
- Improved browser with tabs, downloading, basic auth support
- Field icons make it easier to fill inside the browser
- Improved session handling keeps you logged in (you can change this in preferences)
Note: Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
** Some apps may not interact well with our auto-fill service for various reasons. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting Preferences / Edit App Associations, and setting the app to "do not show fill window".
More from developer
1. What to log
Keep track of Weight, Exercise, Mood, Steps, Meals, Transportation, Baby Habits, or keep a simple diary or journal. Include quantities, ratings, or text notes. Create a button and start collecting information!
2. Tap buttons to create log entries with timestamps
(see example screen-caps) Set buttons in advance, eliminate time wasted typing and deciphering poorly formatted notes, the data is collected in a consistent manner. With home-screen widgets Tap Log is probably the fastest way to collect data on a handheld device.
3. Review the data.
Review log entries in a compact, well-formatted list, organized by category. Send the log as a simple e-mail message. Export CSV file to other apps (i.e. GDocs, DropBox) or to your computer to create reports, and make complex charts of your own. Tap Log has a selection Charts for users to explore their data: Histograms by time of day and day of week, Pie Charts by subcategory, and by the amount of time subcategories were the last category logged (a time-card pattern). Chart days, weeks, and months. Save favorite charts. Share charts via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
4. Fine-tune your data collection methods.
Use widgets to create log entries directly from the home screen. Easily edit buttons to make more categories (unlimited), create subcategories (limit 2), and add attributes you think would be helpful (i.e. rate each 'Restaurant' entry). Take advantage of your phone's features and log your GPS location with each entry.
5. Transfer Data to a new phone. (Instructions Below)
• Fast: Ditch the tiny keyboard!
• Organized: Avoid sifting through disorganized notes
• Consistent: Log a broad range of data consistently
• Flexible: record quantities, ratings, text notes
• Customizable: record exactly what you want to
• Exportable: Export to well-formatted CSV, or e-mail the log
FEATURED USE CASES:
• Business travelers, log and organize trip expenses, send report to a coworker as a simple e-mail message.
• Categorize your professional activities, ditch the bulky log book and create a comprehensive log of your accomplished tasks, modifying as you go.
• Tap Log as a Punch Card. Set up a category that contains a mutually exclusive set of subcategories covering all time (At Home, At Work, Driving, Misc.), and create a log entry when you embark on something new. When you chart the main category, you can find a pie-chart breakdown of how many hours each of your categories was the last category pressed! (great for tracking hours or projects at work, and a nice starting point for Quantified Self beginners)
• Log sporting events in real time (speed logging), reach logging rates upwards of 30 entries per minute.
• Create a simple text note in one button press. Create multiple buttons to categorize your text notes into 'Creative Thoughts', 'To Do List', etc.
• More examples at http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/example.html
Transfer Database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Help & Manual: http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/data-structure.html
• Twitter: @TapLogger