KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settins).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only)
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (nfc toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
Mobile data switch toggles real system settings for 2.3.3 and newer devices, older devices use "APN names mangling method". MMS will always work. "APN names method" is compatible with APNdroid.
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (<25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Custom vertical alignment option to perfectly align with other widgets.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access: for Ads only
GPS: for quick GPS enable/disable and open GPS system settings. Apps can not enable the GPS whenever they want since android 2.3.3.
Before giving us a bad rating, write us an email and we will help you (widget stopped updating, battery level off, wrong/random colors, anything?). Please write an email (email@example.com) as it is impossible for us to respond to user comments. Thank you.
Uninstall with mobile data enabled or you will have to manually edit APN names to enable it (or just install back the Tiny Battery Widget or APNdroid to re-enable mobile data).
WHITE-CZ for Czech translation
Наиль Шайхутдинов Russian translation
This widget was made for us, to be the best battery widget, and released to the public. Enjoy!
- 3 x Widgets
- 2 x DashClock extensions
IMPORTANT: add the app to your Task Killer white list.
Trackerfy monitors a lot but doesn't send it anywhere.
For any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: quantified self
Do people ask you "What did you do all day ?" and you are unable to answer
Are you suffering from depression?
• 'Quantify Your Life' will help you become more productive with your time.Unlike the generic habit tracker app, 'Quantify Your Life' is bases on post feedback.It does not log events ,it logs time intervals .It keeps track
of how you use your time.If you exercised for 2 hours log it on the fly within seconds.
• The app is based on the Quantified Self movement.Around the world people zealously are tracking their food intake,sleep ,physical activity and various other data to make better sense of their lifestyle and improve on their health and productivity.This app will try to fulfill a common base for all quantified logging purposes.
✓ Log time intervals with tagging ,includes start and end time
✓Get points for completing activities with assigned weights
✓Points work on daily and cumulative basis
✓View,Edit and Delete logs between dates
✓ Change ,remove or add activities
Note:Currently the app only supports time based quantification.Other kinds of data might be supported in future updates.
My Life-Logger tracks the activity of content we create and discover, in this process app tracks locations, address, and user can add voice notes and text notes. Tracking of locations is done in background 24 x 7 and does not require any user intervention. App comes with tile UI, it will show all the locations (Geo-Locations) collected each day and shown in the aggregated view in the main screen and detailed view in the list screen.
Besides this, app has the capability to take text notes and voice notes and tag the notes to date/time and location. This will be a very good daily logging and travel mate app.
The data will be secure and stored in the device and it will not be sent outside the device in any form.
The developer will not be able to access any data in any form, it is completely secure in your device.
User will be able to view the logged locations on the google map launched inside the application. User may see single location or all locations for a day or a specific time slice in any day.
App allows you to add favorite locations like “Home”, “Work”, “”, “Coffee house”, “Namma Adda” and you the favorite names will show in the list instead of the full address.
You will be able to trigger Google Navigation to your favorite places or logged places from the app.
If you would like to share your location or your drive trail, in the map view screen you can capture the screen and share in Google+ or Facebook with just single tap.
(I have attached few sample screenshots from my Note 2, Ram & AD's Nexus)
After logging points for few days, user can query following example scenarios:
1) Where was I on 26th Jan 2013 at 4:45 PM?
2) My last biking tour to Angel Island?
3) How many times I visited in last 3 months?
4) Last meeting my physician?
5) When was I last visited Taj Mahal in Agra?
6) When was the last dosa @ Vidyarthi Bhavan?
7) My last visit to Jungfrau?
1) Swipe Left or Right on Day View pages for each day statistics
2) From day view screen, user can navigate to List view or Map View
3) Long Press on List view (on any row), takes you to the Notes and Recording Dialog
4) Single Tap on list view takes you to map view for that point
5) Right swipe on the list view row to add Favorites like "Home", "Office" etc
For more details visit & share your feedback @
The size of the data stored in the device is very small. I am doing life-logging with my app from last 5 months and the data size from the last back up is 6 MB which is less than 2 high resolution photos.
The app collects location points every 60 seconds by default and this interval can be altered in the settings screen.
For location accuracy and power consumption, High, Balanced and Low modes are provided in the settings.
By default app will be in Balanced mode , and if you require more accurate results switch to High mode in the settings screen.
App uses latest fused api from google which consumes very less power and gives more accurate results combining results from Satellite and WI-FI.
This entire idea was originated based on the concept of life-logging.
The term Lifelogging was coined by Gordon Bell who’s reason for tracking this information was to help optimize our behaviors by analyzing and learning from the data collected.
The Quantified Self site is the base for a community of users who collaborate to share self-knowledge, tools and interests around the topic of self-tracking.
Here’s a 5 minute intro video on The Quantified Self that Gary Wolf did at TED. http://www.ted.com/talks/view/lang/en//id/966
Also an interesting blog on lifelogging:
It is for people that:
- Want to know more about what their time is spent doing.
- Are interested in Quantified Self or Life-hacking applications.
iTHINKi gathers activity info like app usage, call activity and more.
Note: This app only starts tracking after it is first launched.
- Review stories created from your mobile activity
- Hide stories you'd rather not see.
- Share stories you want to
- Keep the data on your phone or export it.
- No user activity data is collected by iTHINKi
This is an early version, please support it's development by telling us the stories you'd like to see and collect.
To give feedback, please search for "iTHINKi" through your preferred channel.
* Install and delete applications from SD card.
* Auto-scan all APK files from SD card. Use built-in cache mechanism to improve performance, avoid scan over and over again.
* Support batch mode for multiple APK install and delete.
* Show full application information including name, version, path, size and date.
* Instantly search applications by name.
* Share application to friends through multiple ways such as Gmail, Bluetooth, etc.
* Search application information directly from android market.
* Full android version compatible since 1.5+.
This application is very straight forward. For first launch it will search all APK files which stored on your SD card and display them for you to install. For other launches it will load application information automatically from cache to save plenty of time. Click refresh button in option menu to rebuild the cache if SD card content changed when necessary.
Any comment is welcomed and appreciated, please send to email@example.com.
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Die App benötigt keine besonderen Berechtigungen und fragt keine Informationen ab. Zum Betrieb der App wird KEINE Internetverbindung benötigt, die App arbeitet offline.
Folgende Features enthält die App • Drive-LOG • von JOTHAsoft:
• komplett werbefrei (keine störenden Einblendungen)
• Device-Modus: Die Informationen werden direkt auf dem Smartphone oder Tablet-PC in einer Datenbank gespeichert => Ihre Daten bleiben auf IHREM Gerät!
• Fuhrpark-Modus: Mehrere verschiedene Fahrzeuge können angelegt werden.
• Mehr-Fahrer-Modus: Mehrere verschiedene Fahrer können verwaltet werden.
• Der letzte Tachostand wird für jedes eingetragene Fahrzeug extra abgespeichert und bei Auswahl des Fahrzeuges automatisch eingetragen.
• Übersicht aller Fahrten chronologisch sichtbar.
• Unterstützte Sprachversion: Deutsch
• Die App wird ständig weiterentwickelt. Anregungen und konstruktive Kritik sind erwünscht.
• Corporate-Identity-Version (mit Firmenlogo, Individualisierung, als Werbegeschenk, etc. ...) gerne auf Anfrage!
• Übersicht aller Fahrten nach Fahrer, nach Fahrzeugen, nach Anlass, etc.
• Übersichten nach verschiedenen Zeiträumen
• Protokollierung aller Eingaben
• Optimierung der Darstellung im Hoch- und Querformat für Smartphones + 7- + 10-Zoll-Tablets.
• mehrere Sprachversionen (Englisch, Spanisch, Französisch, Italienisch, ...).
Geplante Zusatzfunktionen in der PRO-Version (Updates)
• Die Fahrzeuge können als Standard-Fahrzeug verschiedenen Fahrern zugeordnet werden.
• Bei Auswahl eines Fahrers kann gleich automatisch dass passende Standard-Fahrzeug und der Standard-Anlass für die Fahrt zugeordnet werden.
• Kontaktverwaltung: Zugriff auf vorhandene Kontakte + Speicherung neuer Kontakte direkt aus der App heraus.
• Projektverwaltung: Anlegen und Verwalten von Projekten, damit Fahrten verknüpft werden können,
z.B.: "Baustelle", "Auftrag XY", aber auch privates wie z.B.: "Besuche bei Oma", etc.
• Speicherung und Weiterverarbeitung als Excel-Datei
• Die gesamte Datenbank kann in einer Cloud gespeichert und sychronisiert werden
• Externes Programm für Windows-Rechner mit allen oben genannten Funktionen
• Interface zu Windows-Rechnern zum Sichern und Synchronisieren der Datenbank
• u.v.m - Anregungen, Wünsche und Ideen bitte per E-Mail mitteilen.
• ... und wer uns persönlich auch mal einen kleinen Gefallen tun will ...
• Bitte auf der JOTHAsoft-Facebook-Fanpage auf "gefällt mir" und "teilen" klicken!
• Kostet nichts und tut nicht weh - dafür freut es uns aber sehr - gleich hier unten mal anklicken:
• Das wäre SUPER ;-)
• Im Voraus vielen Dank!
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
- Finance (budget, expenses, income, savings, ...)
- Health (weight, calories, cholesterol, dietary habits, smoking, alcohol consumption, Blood Pressure, Growth of the children, Monitoring of diabetes ...)
- Sport (kilometers, exercises performed, wins / losses, ...)
- Professional (Polls, sales, number of customers, Travel Expense, stocks, ...)
- Miscellaneous (mood, number of hours spent on Facebook or Angry Bird, the number of emails received ...)
Feel free to imagine the following that best meets your needs from a range of questions (numeric, text, multiple choice, rating, etc.). Several models are also available and can be quickly used or serve as examples.
Important: The data is stored on your mobile / tablet and no connection is required by the application
key words: Tracking, monitoring, Personnalisation, Indicators, graphs, statistics, history, quantifiedself, surveys, polls, forms
Just tap if you want to type the central character, or tap and swipe in any available direction (N S W E) to get the corresponding character or symbol.
Before using you'll have to activate it at Settings >> Locale and text.
This is a BETA version that will stand for few weeks, so we would greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions.
It has been tested in many different devices.
If you want to use it, go to settings / Locale&Text, and activate Tap'n'Swipe option. Then, long press on any text box, and select "Input Method". Select "Tap'n'swipe", and voilà!
More from developer
1. What to log
Keep track of Weight, Exercise, Mood, Steps, Meals, Transportation, Baby Habits, or keep a simple diary or journal. Include quantities, ratings, or text notes. Create a button and start collecting information!
2. Tap buttons to create log entries with timestamps
(see example screen-caps) Set buttons in advance, eliminate time wasted typing and deciphering poorly formatted notes, the data is collected in a consistent manner. With home-screen widgets Tap Log is probably the fastest way to collect data on a handheld device.
3. Review the data.
Review log entries in a compact, well-formatted list, organized by category. Send the log as a simple e-mail message. Export CSV file to other apps (i.e. GDocs, DropBox) or to your computer to create reports, and make complex charts of your own. Tap Log has a selection Charts for users to explore their data: Histograms by time of day and day of week, Pie Charts by subcategory, and by the amount of time subcategories were the last category logged (a time-card pattern). Chart days, weeks, and months. Save favorite charts. Share charts via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
4. Fine-tune your data collection methods.
Use widgets to create log entries directly from the home screen. Easily edit buttons to make more categories (unlimited), create subcategories (limit 2), and add attributes you think would be helpful (i.e. rate each 'Restaurant' entry). Take advantage of your phone's features and log your GPS location with each entry.
5. Transfer Data to a new phone. (Instructions Below)
• Fast: Ditch the tiny keyboard!
• Organized: Avoid sifting through disorganized notes
• Consistent: Log a broad range of data consistently
• Flexible: record quantities, ratings, text notes
• Customizable: record exactly what you want to
• Exportable: Export to well-formatted CSV, or e-mail the log
FEATURED USE CASES:
• Business travelers, log and organize trip expenses, send report to a coworker as a simple e-mail message.
• Categorize your professional activities, ditch the bulky log book and create a comprehensive log of your accomplished tasks, modifying as you go.
• Tap Log as a Punch Card. Set up a category that contains a mutually exclusive set of subcategories covering all time (At Home, At Work, Driving, Misc.), and create a log entry when you embark on something new. When you chart the main category, you can find a pie-chart breakdown of how many hours each of your categories was the last category pressed! (great for tracking hours or projects at work, and a nice starting point for Quantified Self beginners)
• Log sporting events in real time (speed logging), reach logging rates upwards of 30 entries per minute.
• Create a simple text note in one button press. Create multiple buttons to categorize your text notes into 'Creative Thoughts', 'To Do List', etc.
• More examples at http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/example.html
Transfer Database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Help & Manual: http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/data-structure.html
• Twitter: @TapLogger