Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Our App helps you stay informed about job opportunities, training options, job fairs and special events, and other career support services within Connecticut. We provide tips and resources to help you find employment, remain employed, and advance your skills. Simply set your preferences to receive custom alerts on the specific topics and job opportunities right for you.
- Create an account to set your preferences and customize the alerts you receive.
- Select what you’re looking for (Career Tips, Education and Training, and/or Employment) and which region(s) of CT to search within.
- Choose to receive notifications about upcoming special events, job fairs, and workshops/seminars.
- Access support and opportunities for veterans, ex-offenders, job seekers over 50, SNAP recipients, job seekers with disabilities, youth, and more.
- You will receive SMS, Push, and/or email notifications when there are new alerts that match your preferences.
- Use the App without creating an account to receive all notifications (unfiltered).
ABOUT CAREER RESOURCES
Career Resources, Inc. helps you join the workforce, grow your skills, and succeed in life.
We work with Connecticut youth and adults, providing resources and support for personal development, economic self-sufficiency and career advancement.
For the business community, we provide planning and staffing resources to support workforce development and economic growth.
Please visit us at careerresources.org for more information!
Like the highly successful Risk.net website, the Risk.net app will feature live updates throughout the day, but will also give users the ability to view articles offline, save and share favourite stories, and customise the type of content they receive.
The Risk.net app allows corporate licence customers and premium subscribers to access all content via an interactive app, at a time and place that suits you as well as ensuring you get access to the information as soon as it’s published.
If you have any questions about this Risk app or a subscription then please call on +44 (0)870 240 8859.
** Subscription terms and conditions
• A one-month subscription costs £150.00. Your account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the one-month period, and unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your account will be charged the renewal cost (£150.00) within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
Like the highly successful Legal Week website, the Legal Week app will feature live updates throughout the day, but will also give users the ability to view articles offline, save and share favourite stories, and customise the type of content they receive.
The Legal Week app allows corporate licence customers and premium subscribers to access all content via an interactive app, at a time and place that suits you as well as ensuring you get access to the information as soon as it’s published.
If you have any questions about this Legal Week app or a subscription then please call on +44 (0)20 7968 4618.
The Journal of Credit Risk delivers academically rigorous, practitioner-focused content and resources for the rapidly evolving discipline of financial risk management. The journal serves broad and international readership communities that bridge academia and industry. The mission of The Journal of Credit Risk is to equip readers with the tools to fulfill their professional potential. Only original and innovative papers are published in the journal, ensuring subscribers are kept up-to-date with the ever-changing complexity behind the science of credit risk managment.
Celebrating our 25th year, Risk’s multi award winning intelligence provides extensive coverage of the news, the people, in-depth analysis of the world of sophisticated finance and the impact of regulation alongside technical papers detailing the latest advances in risk modelling.
Available to subscribers from around the world the Risk app will make sure you stay informed on everything critical to your organisation’s risk management.
This app brings together a selection of our most popular articles from the month and looks back at the vendors, products, innovations and people who have made the news. Additionally you will find analysis and opinion, interviews, top 10s, reviews and comments. Every month we will focus in on a specific issue, from mobile computing to security to BYOD to the latest gadgets, looking at current trends and what the future holds
This is the place to find the hottest products as our journalists report back from technology events around the world
If you register as a subscriber to V3 on our website then downloading the app is completely free. If you already have an account you can sign in with your existing password. If you are a registered V3 user and have lost your log in details, you can retrieve this from the website. Details on how to subscribe can be found on the V3 website.
Computing Resources cuts through the huge volume of white papers available on the internet to bring you a clear, succinct recommended reading list, chosen for the professional by the industry leading technology journalists of Computing Magazine, across the following subjects:
• Business Intelligence Software
• Cloud Computing
• Data Security
• Disaster Recovery
• Server Virtualisation
Computing Resources allows you to save your white paper selections to your own ‘bookshelf’ for offline reading. Powered by ITHound.com, Computing Resources allows you to search, download, and store content from our constantly updated database of white papers, case studies, analyst reports and other useful content.
This app compliment's Professional Adviser's desktop site by delivering the latest business-critical information to a smartphone or tablet, ensuring users can keep one step ahead of the competition while they are heading to client meetings, travelling to and from the office, or away from their desk. Its content is refreshed in real time, and can be accessed offline for a more-effective reading experience.
Our editorial and research teams are native speakers of the regions they cover, and are able to get to the very heart of their markets. They are well respected for their knowledge and insight, and as such are regularly called on to comment on the state of the industry.
We don't just provide the latest news, but deliver comment, analysis, research statistics, charts and data that others simply cannot. Our reputation is such that we have access to the top players in the market, allowing us to gather their thoughts and opinions and deliver exclusive content that you won't find anywhere else.
unquote" analysis delivers:
- 10 issues per year of feature-led editorial covering the European private equity market
- A wealth of information on European private equity deals, all sourced by the unquote" team so that you can be assured of the accuracy of the data
- Details of all private equity funds currently raising and investing in Europe
- Forward thinking comment and analysis of the latest industry events.
The unquote" analysis app will ensure you stay informed on exactly what's happening in European private equity - you will be able to read unquote" analysis at a time and place that suits you and will get access to the information you need as soon as it’s published.
Delivering in depth analysis into the issues affecting brokers, product news and reviews, management insight and advice, the Insurance Age app is aimed at insurance brokers throughout the UK and at all stages of their careers. This app will allow you to read Insurance Age at a time and place that suits you as well as ensuring you get access to the issues as soon as they are published.
The ClickZ Intel app is a resource library designed to provide users with a quick and easy way of keeping ahead of developments in the digital marketing industry. Topics include:
Analytics & Data
Mobile & Local
Powered by ClickZIntel.com, the ClickZ Intel app allows you to search, download, and store content from our ever-growing database of resources. ClickZ Intel also notifies you when new content is available and allows you to save your selections to your own ‘bookshelf’ for offline reading.
Professional Pensions offers unrivalled news, analysis and features, covering the key issues facing schemes and their sponsors. Much of this coverage is exclusive – with Professional Pensions breaking over 100 stories over the past year alone.
Professional Pensions also aims to give readers must-have information – and an analysis of how trends are likely to develop and what is set to happen in the future – through regular roundtable and panel debates, which provide an indepth look across a range of investment, administrative and legal topics. It has spearheaded a number of major campaigns to help raise the profile of trustees and also to improve the standards of defined contribution scheme default funds.
* Exclusive and extensive news, analysis and features – trusted and high-quality editorial on the UK occupational pensions industry
* Expert opinion and advice – keeping you updated with the very latest thinking from around the industry and helping you to understand what will happen next and the trends of the future; best practice and legislation – to keep you operating at the cutting edge of the industry
* Regular interviews with the people managing pension funds across the country – enabling you to learn from your peers’ experiences
The Accountancy Age App delivers a bespoke monthly edition - including features, profiles, opinions and interviews in an enhanced and interactive format.
Accountancy Age, the UK's leading title for qualified accountants. Established in 1969, Accountancy Age has been the independent voice of the profession for more than 43 years. The monthly android edition delivers critical analysis, opinion and features, alongside careers as well as a regular satirical look at the Accountancy profession. We have a reputation for delivering strong interviews and features as well as several annual surveys, including the industry benchmarking report of the Top 50 + 50 Accountancy Firms.
With its all-encompassing content, the Post app is aimed at insurance professionals at all stages of their careers, whether Chartered Insurance Institute students beginning their careers or department heads/chief executives responsible for the strategic directions of their companies.
Increase performance and reduce costs
Companies across the UK are facing ever increasing pressures. The current economic environment means they are having to keep tight control of costs and workplace savings and benefits offerings are no exception.
Yet, at the same time as firms are having to find more cost efficient ways in which to reward their staff, the introduction of auto-enrolment from 2012, which will force firms to enrol all their staff into a contributory pension scheme, is likely to be a huge driver of both cost and change right across benefit offerings.
It is against this backdrop that, after extensive research and consultation, we found there was a need and appetite for a new content provider to help address some of these issues.
WSB provides concise information and articles designed to help our target market improve bottom line performance and reduce costs, get the most out of its existing benefits spend and help it use its benefits strategy to more effectively recruit and retain staff.
Workplace Savings and Benefits: a target audience of over 8000 decision makers
Workplace Savings and Benefits offers those involved in designing their firms' benefit strategies a resource to help improve bottom line performance/reduce costs, get the most out of existing benefits spend and help them more effectively recruit and retain staff.
It connects key benefit decision makers in firms with more than 500 employees - or in smaller companies with large numbers of high net-worth individuals, such as professional service firms - with employee benefit providers.
WSB recognises that many final benefit decisions are often made by several key individuals - with finance, human resource and employee benefit directors taking some responsibility for decisions. WSB will target these key groups of decision makers across the UK.