If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
- Customized saving box
- Headbands (coming soon)
- Islamic binding (coming soon)
- Marble paper pattern guide (available offline)
- sewing techniques guide.(coming soon)
- Historical Binding types.(coming soon)
- Historical hedband types.(coming soon)
Images gallery and videos about conservation and binding
And many more other options and news
The BA Conservation Lab is affiliated to the Manuscripts Museum of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Our activities include restoration of manuscripts, rare books, maps, documents, and archives as well as any related written or printed materials. Our scope also covers diagnosis of deterioration factors that damage archival material, restoration area and regular manuscripts preservation.
for more info visit