Waves Wallet is a mobile client to WavesPlatform.
Easy to use mobile application to quickly access your WAVES and other Assets funds. The wallet is connected to public Waves nodes in order to retrieve your transactions and send payments.
Features you'll get:
- Show your transactions both pending and confirmed without login or password
- Send WAVES and other ASSETS to anyone via direct address, QR code or from Address Book
- Request funds via QR code or sharing app link
- Support multiple wallets on one device
- Manage your Custom Applications Tokens (issue/re-issue new assets)
- Pair mobile wallet with Chrome Lite Client
- Pin protection
- Backup seed functionality
- Decentralized Exchange (DEX) in Wallet
During registration, the most important information is the wallet seed
Save it somewhere safe, you can also write it down on a piece of paper.
With the seed you can always import your account again.
The seed will get stored on your phone only and AES encrypted with a password you provided.
The seed is temporarily unlocked when you want to sign and send a transaction.
Every transaction is signed locally and transmitted to the node without revealing your wallet seed or private keys.
Pin protection is used to eliminate the need of entering a long password on your mobile device
The random key, by which the password AES encrypted, is stored on the server and can be retrieved only using your pin.
There are only 4 attempts of incorrectly enter the pin. Otherwise, it will no longer used and full password is required.