TabletFMC transforms your Android into a wireless FMC. FMC function of 'Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004' and 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X' can be simulated on the computer with TabletFMC server.
* Supports Android.
* Automatically recognize version of Microsoft Flight Simulator, Aircraft manufacturer, and Aircraft model
* Easy to use
* TabletFMC requires and only work with 'Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004' or 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X'.
* TabletFMC requires TabletFMC Server that can be downloaded from website for free.
* TabletFMC Server requires FSUIPC installed.
* TabletFMC works in window mode only.
* TabletFMC and TabletFMC Server must be on same bandwidth and only support WiFi.
* If TabletFMC can't find TabletFMC Server, please check the firewall of your Windows, antivirus program and the rules of use.
* If TabletFMC still can't find the TabletFMC Server, please put the IP manually.
* If you see "Please open the FMC window" message, TabletFMC Server and TabletFMC are successfully connected.
* In order to communicate between TabletFMC Server and Flight Simulator, FMC window must be undocked from window so FMC window can be clickable.
After that, select the airplane type on the TabletFMC Server window and then, it'll automatically connect to the TabletFMC.
# Undock Window: Click the right mouse button on the FMC window and select the Undock Window menu.
* Depending on the performance of wireless network server's response rate can be varied.
* Supported Aircraft models are shown below:
- Boeing - PMDG : 737, 747 (FS2004, FSX)
- Level-D Simulations : Boeing 767 (FS2004, FSX)
- McDonnell Douglas - PMDG : MD-11 (FS2004, FSX)
- feelThere/Wilco Airbus Series Vol1 / 2 : A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340 (FS2004, FSX)
- iFly Developer Team : Boeing 737 (FS2004, FSX)
- Boeing - feelthere/Wilco : 737 (FS2004, FSX)
- Flight One Software : ATR 72 (FS2004, FSX)
- Boeing - QWSim : 757, C-32A (FS2004)
- Boeing - PSS : 777 (FS2004)
- Airbus - PSS : A319, A320, A321, A330, A340 (FS2004)
- Fokker - Digital Aviation : F-100, F-70, F-70CT (FS2004)
- Captain Sim : Boeing 757 (FS2004, FSX)
Includes 12 categorys: -Simulator Commands
-Control Surface Commands
-General Aircraft Commands
All that in one FREE app!
If you like this please consider donating or buying any of my other apps!
It generate routes with SIDs, STARs and NATs and TACAN routes, using updated AIRAC databases. Also , you can set the enroute altitude.
To generate a route , you must write the departure and arrival ICAO airport code.
It works with any flight simulator software like FS2004 and FSX, X-Plane and more.
Made by Mihai Macarie.
Designed by the Civil Aviation Authority Safety Promotion Unit, the Fuel Calculator application was created to complement the 2013 CAA AvKiwi Seminar, Get the Mental Picture.
See our web site, www.caa.govt.nz, for more CAA flight safety initiatives and an Excel version of the calculator.
This app helps you to follow the standard checklist procedures in A320 cockpit.
*** DO NOT USE THIS APP FOR REAL-WORLD FLYING! ***
How to use:
Tap on each item to mark as completed. You can change between checklists with swiping or the "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
All feedback are welcome :)
How many times have skilfully piloted your 747 across the country taking in the sites only to dump it into the ground or sea before you get to the airport, or miss completely and watch the runway pass you by below whilst still at 400mph?
This app may well be your saviour. Its simple! Dial in your altitude and current speed to determine when, and at what rate you need to start your descent. With a little practice and the Descent Rate Calculator you are going to get your virtual passengers down to the ground safely every time.
So this is Tfreq. Enjoy!
I appreciate feedback. Please do tell me how you like this app and how it can improved!
Besides working as a specialized stopwatch allowing you to setup number of rounds, duration of each round, rest periods, etc. HardHit Trainer offers one more unique capability. When attached to the punching bag it can also provide you with training statistics. It utilizes your mobile phone's G sensors to monitor intensity of your training including counting punches, strength and intensity of punching and display this information in a meaningful manner as training statistics.
In order to utilize this feature one should carefully attach mobile phone with HardHit trainer software to the punching bag. You should pay attention and attach it to unused part of the punching bag to avoid hitting the phone We suggest that you use neoprene or similar case for you mobile phone securely attached with multiple Velcro or self adhesive tapes onto punching bag and to insert mobile phone into it prior to training session.
In order to get accurate statistics you should always use the phone attached to the same place on the punching bag and use it by yourself as the software automatically creates your personal training profile.
Syncs Contacts, Calendar and Documents between iPhone/iPad and NailIt Cloud Server.
Free 5GB NailIt account.
NailIt Cloud is the only Cloud Server that you can also download install as your corporate cloud, collaboration and mail server.