The EASIEST way to get TONS of accessible info! Put a WayTag NFC tag (sold separately) on clothes, meds & more. Tap your smartphone to quickly read & write info.
"Information is power, & WayAround takes it to the next level." - Neva Fairchild, American Foundation for the Blind.
What Are People Saying?
“WayAround is a simple and cost-effective solution for labeling just about anything.” - J.J. Meddaugh, AT Guys.
“This is definitely a game changer.” - Fred Quirk, user.
“I just love it & think it is so much easier than a barcode reader or anything that has to be focused using the camera.” - Melissa Wagner, user.
- Save time identifying everyday items by making them permanently accessible.
- Easily manage all the important details about your things.
- Do more of the things you want, with more confidence and independence.
HOW IT WORKS.
Download the WayAround – Tag and Scan app and use with smart WayTag NFC tags (sold separately) to add helpful info to just about anything. WayTags come as stickers, magnets, buttons, and clips. Attach a WayTag to an item, then use the app to read or write information. You’ll get the info through TalkBack or whichever accessibility settings you’ve chosen on your device.
Quickly Read Tags with the Tap of a Smartphone.
- Read in a split second, without using the camera.
- Get the description the first time you scan. Then scroll or swipe for more details.
- Go offline and still get your info.
Customize Info to Your Heart’s Content.
- Flexible interface lets you include exactly the information you want.
- Add up to 2K characters of information – much more than most NFC tags will hold.
- Edit or re-write the entire tag as many times as you want.
- Select from pre-defined details to easily add information like dietary information and washing instructions.
- Add helpful links, like user manuals or how-to videos. You can even add multiple links on the same WayTag.
Use Your Preferred Accessibility Settings.
- Works with your phone's built-in accessibility features.
- Enter information with voice dictation.
- Optimized for TalkBack.
- Interface uses high-contrast colors and large font.
- Compatible with refreshable braille displays.
- Works for anyone who is blind, low vision, vision impaired, deafblind, colorblind, or sighted.
Makes the most of Your Smartphone's Built-in Features.
- Uses the NFC reader (that's Near Field Communication) available in the most modern smartphones.
- Scanning an NFC tag doesn't use up the phone's battery.
- Automatically back up information on your phone and on our cloud database.
Businesses and brands can provide helpful, accessible information that anyone can read with a tap of their smartphone. Our patented solution is easy to implement and improves the customer experience for everyone, including those with disabilities.
Learn more about WayAround's Software-as-a-Service at wayaround.com/public.
WHERE TO GET WAYTAGS.
Purchase WayTags at wayaround.com/shop or from an assistive technology distributor.
Many Android devices include an NFC reader, so you can scan WayTags with the device. For users of devices without an NFC reader, use the WayLink Scanner. This external NFC scanner connects to your device via bluetooth, and you can use it to scan WayTags and send the info to the WayAround app.