Good. Always room for improvement. I love how this captures every color in a picture. However, I don't like how it saves the color palettes. It always saves the palettes by RGB. There are many times I've wanted to save the palette by weight, or at least have the option to sort the saved palettes by weight when viewing them.
I love this app Mast
Save Function Not Working. After selecting photo, when I try to save the pallet it doesn't work. The pallet is different when I go back in to it. It's filled with blank boxes with no colour just hex code. The occasional colour from saved pallet shows up, but they are in a bizarre order. Not helpful at all, to the point of uninstall :(
Cool I've finally had a chance to download this great application. I'll stay tuned for new features on it
- V 1.6.1 Colorista uses material design. Bug fix
- V 1.5.3 small layout improvement and palette size in palette list
- V 1.5.1: NEW! It is possible to change the main color of the palette by long-clicking on the chosen one (it's the one displayed in the palette list).
* fixed bugs
- V 1.5.0 Share a color to other apps! Supported apps for sharing are: Instagram, G+, GMail, Twitter (hex code only), Drive, WA, FB Messenger.
* Loading from "recent" directory of KitKat phones is now supported.