Love it I will be going to Australia to finally live a dream I've had since I was a child, so I figured id find something that could lend a hand in understanding the language there, so far (I'm not far into the phrase list) I am impressed with the download. Been a big help, and its honestly fun to sit here scrolling and reading. Good work.
Review Great app for enriching yourself in Australian phrases. Can you add an option to display all words and phrases as a list? I dislike the scrolling through entries manually every time.
Word of warning This is a good app to use, and quite helpful, but what slang Queenslanders or Victorians use can be very different to what other states might call the same situation or object, but most people will correct you nicely. Overall, very good app.
Ripper app Good on youse guys...great for wogs like me who want to speak like Les Norton.
Good one! But can you add a setting where we can save our favourites and come back to them later? Good
G'Day Mate! Went to Australia on a Study Abroad and this came in handy! So many of the Aussies were excited to know that I knew their lingo. It's super cute!
- Updated database with 200 new words
- Menu option to display only the new words added since the last update
- Menu option to share your favorite words
- Display a random word each time the app is launched
- Slight changes to the UI
- Added navigation buttons to allow movement through the phrase database
- Added menu options for Settings and Info
- Added setting to display only phrases with audio examples
- Updated phrase database