Please take a picture of a black text on a white background, otherwise it won't work.
The app will recognize the text from your picture and translate it automatically. You can use this program in restaurants, airports, train stations, buses, etc. This application supports the following languages : Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, German, Greek, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Now you have a Solution!
Menu Translator shows you a translation of menus by just placing a Smartphone camera on top of the actual text that you want to translate.
Here is How it works:
1. Download the Menu Translator
2. Download the language dictionary you want to translate
3. Start the application and simply place a Smartphone camera in front of the text you would like to translate. AR translator with word recognition camera will do the rest.
It is that Easy!
Let’s try and experience on-the-go translation application.
And order right menu at the right time！
1) The accuracy will be affected if the font on the menu is uncommon, or too large or too small. It may not read properly if the menu names are too unique.
2) In the environment where it is too bright or too dark will reduce the accuracy of the Menu Translator.
3) Use of Menu Translator will NOT incur any data transmission fee for your phone, because this translation process does not require network connectivity.
4) Menu Translator can be used on any Smartphone or Tablet equipped with camera and running Android 2.3 or above.
*Hutchison 3 hk shall be the only mobile operator in Hong Kong which provides Menu Translator.
A compact and easy to use voice translation, translate your voice, and read aloud the translate results. allowing you to travel, communication, social networking is no longer a language barrier. Voice Translator can also be used as you learn and understand a language tool, a carry your own custom dictionary. Your voice will be translated and saved locally, used in offline.
• Session Translation: Dialogue between the two languages translation.
• Multi-language translation: Simultaneous translation into many languages.
• Session Storage: Use session saved your translation data, easy to organize and view.
It needs an internet connection;
Translate records can always see;
Use long press menu operation of translation data;
You can adjust the settings in use.cess to online translation engine.
Voice input support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Czech,German,English,Spanish,French,Indonesian,Italian,Hebrew,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Malay,Dutch,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Turkish,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
Voice playback support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Bosnian,Catalan,Czech,Danish,German,Greek,English,Esperanto,Spanish,Finnish,French,Hindi,Croatian,Haitian Creole,Hungarian,Armenian,Indonesian,Icelandic,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Macedonian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Slovak,Albanian,Serbian,Swedish,Swahili,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Vietnamese,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
-Translate text in more than 50 languages (speech to text)
-Dictate text instead of typing it
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
Supported languages :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to say about the app.
Places shown: transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
Download this very simple translation app and translate any sentence or phrase from any language to any language.
Easy to use and ready out of the box. Simple interface.
Unlike other translation apps, this one does not solely depend on one web translator. It produces superior spoken translations!
This Translator also stores previous translations in its database and allows you to prepare a set of translations in advance and play them back later without the need for internet and expensive data roaming.
This application features:
-Translation into any of 54 languages
-Translates English spoken text
-Remembers earlier translations, providing playback without internet
-Just click to playback. Very useful when trying to tell that taxi driver where you want to go.
-Localization for 10 major languages
-Transliteration support for non-latin character sets
-Sleek user interface
Speech translation is provided for the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
This application requires access to the internet to create a new translation.
Discover places just by pointing your phone around you, and feel at home in any location in the world! Let WAM lead you on an exciting journey to the places around you.
WAM is recommended by:
* BBC Click
* National Geographic Traveller – Rated as a Top Traveler App
* The Guardian
Launch WAM and point the phone around you to start getting all kinds of useful information!
Here are just some of the places that WAM will identify, locate and show reviews for:
- Restaurants | Bars | Cafes
- Banks | ATMs
- Movie Theaters
- Museums | Art Galleries
- Gas Stations
- Subway Stations | Train Stations | Bus Stops | Taxi Stands | Airports
- Hospitals | Dental Clinics
- Gyms | Spas
- Shopping malls | Grocers | Clothing Stores
- Book Stores | Shoe Stores
- Churches | Mosques | Synagogues | Temples
WAM combines cutting edge Augmented Reality technology with a seamless, fluid interface that adds useful and exciting information to all the places around you. It is a new perspective (city lens), for you to explore places around you.
With WAM, you can:
1. Search for 9 main categories of places and 31 subcategories with just one tap.
2. Tap and Speak to start WAMming – Discover places by talking, to find what you need.
3. Get super useful info such as: WiFi availability, accepts credit cards, takes reservations, has outdoor seating.
4. Check out user reviews, directions, phone numbers, opening hours, price tier, photos and more.
5. Choose between AR, list and map views to navigate.
6. Rank places around you by distance or importance.
7. Talk in your language! English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Thai, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and more to come.
8. Get the real time distance to a point of interest. WAM tells you how near you are to a place even as you make your way towards it.
People in over 200 countries are already WAMming! Are you?
Note: To get accurate locations it is preferable to be outdoors, under the sky, with active GPS settings. All the places information is sourced from 'Google Places'.
► Automatic language detection
► Several modes of operation
► Google and Microsoft translation services use
► Communication in a dialogue mode without additional clicks
► The possibility to play any previously translated phrase from Favorites in OFFLINE
► The possibility to sort phrases in Favorites by category
► The possibility to filter phrases in Favorites by category and language pairs
► Available widgets for fast access to Favorite’s categories and to other program functions
► A visual display of all phrases of a dialogue
► A visual display of the supported mechanisms (voice input, “text to speech”) for each language
► Repeated voice playback of any translated phrase
► Unique algorithm of speech activity detection
► The possibility to translate without pressing the buttons
► The possibility to set the quality of recording
► The possibility to manually set the language for each phrase
► Use the voice translator for foreign language learning
► Improve your vocabulary
► Check your pronunciation
Free version limits:
1) Only Microsoft translation server are available. In PRO-version you can select translation server. The user can select between Google and Microsoft servers. Google server additionally supports 25 languages
2) Limitation for the number of recognized words ONLY if "Language auto-recognition" is selected. Limit for FREE-version is 7 words only
3) Limitation for the number of trials of operation in "live dialog" mode. Limit for FREE-version is 5 only. After it you can restart program to use "live dialog" mode again.
It is very easy and quick to use, you just have to say a sentence or write a text and you will see and hear your translation. You can hear the translation as often as needed and is totally free.
This is the reduced version of the App "Instant Translation" is just as effective but with the difference that no translation of "text file" and "translation images", significantly reducing its so great.
Features Light Instant Translator:
- Easy to use and fast.
- Multiple languages ... Translation between Text and Audio (Supports 81 languages)
- Transcript of speech in real time. (Speech to text conversion)
- Audio playback of translations.
- Send your translations by Email, WhatsApp, Telegram, Line ...
- Copying and pasting text to fast clipboard.
- Setup Menu.
Supported languages for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani (Azeri), Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simpleficado, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician , Georgian, German, Greek, Guyaratí, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer (Khmer), Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian , Lithuanian, Macedoneo, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu , Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
Note: Light Instant Translator uses the Google APIs to perform the translation, because it is necessary that your device has an Internet connection to perform translations.
If the translator is to your liking, we thank you positively qualify for further improvement.
If you find an error, report it so we can fix it at the earliest.
Within just a couple of seconds of launching this Chinese OCR app, and without even touching the screen, you can be viewing word-by-word definitions of a complete line of Chinese text. The auto-snapshot feature means you won't have to keep awkwardly trying to position your camera.
* Works with both our Mandarin (Hanping Chinese Dictionary, free & paid apps) and Cantonese (Hanping Cantonese Dictionary, paid app only) dictionary apps
* Designed for reading regular Chinese text (like in a book). It is not intended for reading things like shop signs, food labels or other images using stylized text, so please bear this in mind before purchasing.
* Works much better on text printed on paper than on text on computer screens. However, works really well on screenshots
* Designed for students learning Mandarin Chinese. Some Cantonese characters may not be recognized
* Having trouble focusing the camera? Try holding it further away from the text
* Details on how to get this paid app (living in China?): http://goo.gl/YGonR
If you encounter ANY problems (e.g. stretched or rotated live preview) please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our very best to fix it. We have done lots of testing on many different devices but there may be some problematic camera drivers we have not yet come across.
If you're not satisfied, for any reason, within 30 days you get a full refund, period, no questions asked. We don't want your money if you're not amazingly happy. Simply send us an email.
★ Scans live camera preview as well as still images (such as photos and screenshots)
★ Works entirely offline! (INTERNET permission is only for dictionary updates etc)
★ Simplified and Traditional characters
★ Recognizes over 8000 different characters
★ Pinyin and Zhuyin (Bopomofo) pronunciation
★ Horizontal & vertical text
★ Fast - perform recognition in a fraction of a second
★ Optimized for pages of regular text (such as in a book)
★ Clear, regular fonts should work well in general, but you may need to use the controls to reframe the text
★ Recognized Chinese characters are drawn over the image, allowing you to easily verify accuracy
★ Each character is colored according to its tone
★ Breaks text down into words, displaying all corresponding dictionary entries
★ Supports pan, zoom, and pinch-to-zoom
★ Resizeable image window
★ Seamlessly integrates with Hanping Chinese Dictionary (which you will need to install - it's free! - to see the dictionary entries) and Hanping Cantonese Dictionary (paid app)
There are two View modes:
1. Live View
The screen shows the live camera preview and the app continuously scans it for Chinese. As words are recognized, the corresponding dictionary entries are displayed.
Live View has two sub-modes:
a) Auto: the camera is continuously refocused and a snapshot is automatically taken as soon as the characters are recognized.
b) Manual: you control when to focus and whether to use flash (if your device supports it). You also choose when to snapshot the preview image.
2. Image View
Works with still images which are either snapshots of the camera preview or existing images (e.g. photos) you already have on your Android device.
Please use the forum (see below) to report any bugs or suggestions.
Keywords: language, translator, foreign, translation, automatic, phrase, travel, abroad, dictionary
Speak to your device, Voice Interpreter will translate it to the chosen language, that simple. It will also speak the translated text if you have the language installed in your device.
You can use Voice Interpreter in your travels or when learning other languages.
Missing a language? Just send us an e-mail and we will include it in future versions.
The translations are made with MyMemory, the world's largest translation memory. MyMemory is an online collaborative translation system, and it's free. You can find more information and contribute to the translations database in this URL:
Voice Interpreter uses the languages installed on your device for text to speech, if a language is not available it will only show the translated text.
Internet permissions are required for the translation services and AdMob.
Love it, hate it? Just let us know! (adigitaltree.online @ gmail.com)
We hope you enjoy this app.
A Digital Tree