Discover a whole world of multi-day hiking adventures with the Hiiker app. Download offline maps, know the right route to follow, and, find places to stay along the trail, all with the confidence that you can see everything when you are offline.
Gain the confidence to plan your big hiking trip by using our detailed maps. Don't unintentionally plan a longer hike than you expected, find all of the places you are staying on our maps, and know exactly how long your hike will be for every day on the trail. Explore through our huge list of multi-day hikes to find the trail that is perfectly suited to you, whether it's a nice and easy stroll along Englands’ coastal paths or an epic adventure across the Alps on the Tour du Mont Blanc we can help you plan the perfect hiking adventure. Search through our trails to find that spark of inspiration for the hiking trip of a lifetime.
Over 290 multi-day hiking trails in 31 countries around the world
● The Largest collection of multi-day hiking trails on the planet
● 6 different top-quality map-layers
● Filter through our huge list of trails to find the hiking trip that is perfectly suited for you.
● Discover nearby trails that you might never have heard of.
● Filter trails that have the right conditions you want, whether it's a trip of discovery along the Rheinsteig trail in Germany, or to brave the Highlands of Scotland on the West Highland Way, or a peaceful pilgrimage on one of the many Camino routes available in the app.
Plan your hike so you are safe in the knowledge of what's ahead
● Read reviews and see pictures from other hikers so you know if it's suited to you.
● Wander with the confidence that you have an extensive list and contact details of medical facilities and pharmacies/drug stores that are near the trail and always available offline.
● Know exactly where the trail starts so you can plan how to get to the trailhead.
● Save your favourite trails to create that bucket list of must-do trails.
● Favourite all of the places you are staying in along the trail so you know exactly how far you'll hike every day.
Become an Unlimited Hiiker
● Unlimited Access to all of our trails
● Download high-quality offline maps for over 290 trails with lots of new trails added every week.
● Use 6 different map layers.
● Break from the main trail following one of our many alternative routes along the trail.
● Contact details for 100s of amenities and accommodation along every trail.
● Full 24-hour responsive app support.
● Help us on our mission to document every long-distance hiking trail on the planet.
● Recommend a trail. Is there a trail you want to see covered on the app? Unlimited Hiikers can "Recommend a Trail" and where possible we will get it covered.
● Unlimited access is available for just $15.99 per year or $35.99 for 3 years.
Current Trails in the app
We currently have over 295 long-distance hiking trails in the app. There are 100s more coming this year and over 500 coming in February of 2020.
We have 6 Camino routes including:
● Camino de Santiago Francés
● Camino del Norte
● Camino Portugues.
We have some of the most popular trails in the Alps including
● Tour du Mont Blanc
● The Haute Route - Chamonix to Zermatt
● Dreampath - Traumpfad Munich to Venice
● Alta Via 1 and 2
Across the UK we have over 75 trails including:
● West Highland Way
● Pennine Way
● South West Coast Path
● Hadrians Wall Path
In Ireland, we have over 30 trails including:
● Wicklow Way
● Causeway Coast Way
● Kerry Way
● Dingle Way
We now have over 70 routes in Australia and New Zealand, including:
● Overland Track
● The Great Ocean Walk
● Milford Track
● Harper Pass
● Abel Tasman Coastal Track.
Help and Support
● Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we aim to respond fast to any queries you have.