★★★★★ 4.9 Stars Rating!
“This game takes it to another level with fun graphics and sounds, a built in dictionary, team mode, 3-4 player mode…”
"I really love this game. A great game for the whole family and your friends.. It keeps you thinking. It's a challenge. Try it, you'll love it."
"Way better than other word games! I am hooked!"
◆ INTRODUCING THE CHUMS
Oozing with personality, they bring the game to life. Have fun earning gear to outfit your Chum and expressing your style. They’re guaranteed to make you chuckle.
◆ INCREDIBLY STREAMLINED GAMEPLAY
Word Chums is a pleasure to play. See words validate instantly as you place letters and see the scoring badge automatically indicate word strength.
◆ FAMILIAR CROSSWORD GAMEPLAY
Word Chums stays true to the classic word building gameplay you know and love.
◆ EARN TOP CHUM STATUS
Earn experience points with each word played and level up to become King or Queen of the Chums. Show off your “wordly” prowess by climbing your way to the top of the weekly leaderboards.
◆ TRULY SOCIAL
See how all your friends are doing from the friends list on the main screen. Experience a new level of collaborative fun by grabbing a teammate for a couples challenge.
◆ SAY GOODBYE TO GETTING STUMPED
Just when you need it most…Hints can point you to the location of a better word.
◆ SATISFIES THE SERIOUS GAMER
Word Chums has achievements, best-word challenges, leveling, player stats, leaderboards and much more. It’s a deep gaming experience for everyone that gamers can master.
◆ LEARN A LITTLE
Expand your vocabulary as you quickly experiment with new letter combinations and instantly discover new words. Tap any word to see its definition.
◆ SPECIAL FEATURES
• 2-4 player games
• Play versus friends, random opponents, and computer Chumbots
• Customizable Chum characters
• Know valid words before you press play
• Automatically see the strength of your word
• Weekly leaderboard competitions
• Find the best word and beat the hint challenges
• Drop a Bomb and take your turn with a new set of letters
◆ Meet the original Flappy! Flappy the Penguin!
◆ ABOUT PeopleFun
Word Chums is a new kind of word game experience that comes to you from the makers of Age of Empires, one of the best-selling and most award-winning games of all time. Give it a try!
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / OTCWL14), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
Move Kawy as fast as you can using the accelerometer of your phone collect in order the letters to form a correct word, reach the question mark platform to see if the word is truly existing, earn points, beat all the records! Hurry up, the time is running out!!! You don't want to leave Kawy alone and hungry, do you? :)
• "Monster Words" is a single player 2D educative word game.
• Suitable for every kind of player, age and gender. In particular it may turn into an educational game, especially if played by children that are starting to learn how to read or for students learning a new language
• Fast rounds let you play whenever you want to kill time: on the bus, waiting for pasta water boiling, on a queue, during a boring lesson or meeting. In fact they take less than 90 seconds!
• Cute graphics, kawaii style, that will attract everyone
• Easy and intuitive controls. Move your phone in all directions to control Kawy
• The dictionary can be chosen from several languages: Italian, English and Norwegian!
• Test your language skills, it will stimulate your brain!
• Monster Words joined Norwegian Game Awards Finale 2013!!!
COMING SOON: New languages (Portuguese, Spanish, French, German), achievements and leaderboards. Stay Tuned!
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Gameplay: each user is given the same 16 random letters where each letter has some value assigned. In 60 seconds, you need to come up with maximum 3 words, which gives you as many points as possible. It is up to you what strategy you choose to win a battle. The one with the highest word score wins.
If you're a big fan of word games such Scrabble, Boggle, Ruzzle, AlphaBetty Saga or Word With Friends and want to play something that would help to progress in word building then you should give this a try! Puzzly Words is a great game to practice spelling skills and build your vocabulary.
Puzzly Words Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlyWords
What our players have to say:
-- What a fun game and it keeps my mind working!
-- I'm addicted to this game. I play at least once a day and it is hard to stop.
-- So far having FUN!!! Really makes you have to use your brain to get words out fast.
-- Great game, if you like word games, you will love this!
-- I really enjoy this word game. I like that I can play anytime without having to wait for my friends to play first. I'm a good speller so I rarely have to validate my words. This also keeps my spelling skills sharp. Sometimes I just can't leave this game alone so I guess it's my new game addiction!
-- I really enjoy this game. It is very challenging, both for vocabulary and strategy, and I love word games.
Use of this application requires a Facebook account.
Play against 20 million opponents!
Wordfeud is a cross-platform multiplayer puzzle game available for Android and iPhone. Challenge friends and random opponents and play in up to 30 separate games simultaneously!
Create and place words on the 15 by 15 tile board and earn points for creativity and placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles.
Search for friends to play against or allow Wordfeud to match you up with an opponent. Even chat with them - smack talk or praise - it's your choice!
Tired of the same standard board each game? Choose the option to randomize the board and change up where the DL, TL, DW, TW tiles are placed - giving the classic game a new twist!
- Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
- Play in 30 simultaneous games!
- Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
- Push notifications informing you of opponent's latest move
- Uses English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Danish dictionaries
- Chat with your opponents
For more information on Wordfeud, visit us at Wordfeud.com and follow on Twitter @wordfeud. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/WordfeudGame
Important: if you're updating and have a device running Android 1.6, uninstall the previous version first. All your in-progress games will still still be there after reinstalling.
Help Watson the Owl fight the grey curse and restore color to the storybook world! Use the power of words to unlock spectacular bonuses and spell your way to victory. New challenges await you at every turn – can you be the one to vanquish the curse forever?
- More than 300 challenging word game levels with more coming soon!
- Play and compete with friends!
- Language support for English, French, Italian, German or Spanish!
- Beautiful storybook-inspired level maps!
- Cool power-ups and strategic score bonuses!
- Share progress with the Facebook version!
- Connect with Facebook to find friends who are already playing!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$99.99
Journey through a storybook landscape filled with danger and adventure and challenge the evil Bully who would twist your words and break your spelling.
Join our heroes on their quest to become Word Wizards and become one yourself! Your adventure starts now.
Come and choose the way you love to play and play against others or alone.
The game give you category & letter. you need to think as fast as you can - what word start with that letter and match to that category (smailer to Scattergories). for each word you match you will get points - the more points you have to more chance for you to win.
★★★Types of games★★★
★ 1. Classic: Join or create your own room and play against people - every turn you receive random letter and the option to add words for each category - at the end you will get points for the words you enter - if you have the most points you won!
★ 2. Against time: Test yourself against time. before to timer end you need to enter as much words you can with the letters and category you received. *
★ 3. 1 vs 1 battles: Play against a friend or other players - the first one that make mistake lose!
each player on his turn enter word by the category and letter you get, if someone don't know any word with that category, his opponent gets point - the one that have to most points win!
Note: Those who connect through Facebook accomplishments saved. But if you connected as Anonymous - you are not 100% going to get rewards and over time your achievements and coins can be deleted. (All this because technical reasons)
*your score will enter to a weekly ranking leaderboard and you will have the chance to win a prizes.
* Important: Top 10 from Dual and Against Time mode will win in game prizes.
If you have an idea, complaint or a request please inform me with email (You can find it below).
Thank you for playing Country City!
Use multiplier bonuses and the board shuffle feature to boost your score. There are 4 fun game modes to choose from, including an untimed mode for stress-free enjoyment. In-game statistics, global highscore leaderboards, and fun graphics round out this great game.
Now it is possible to get excited while playing a word based game!
A word game that does not require internet connectivity!
***No special permissions required***
* Form maximum possible length words by using falling letters and crush the words.
* Gather points by forming and crushing words.
* Your level increases as you gather more points and letters fall faster.
* Longer words let you gather more points and bonuses.
* An extraordinary word game with special effects and animations.
You can see your ranking within your friends by connecting to Facebook and within all players by connecting Google+.
Lets try this extraordinary word game and crush some words!
In this head-to-head word game, the length of your word is not as important as your ability to match one or more of the four Game Slugs for point bonuses!
• Head-to-head word play
• Puzzle component for bonus points
• Play against Robo Slug for solo play
• Adorable slug avatars for all occasions
• Able to "Slime" opponent with bad letters
• In-game Word Boosts when you need ‘em
Solve hundreds of challenging word puzzles and travel through endless levels to reach some of the world’s most famous cities.
★ CONNECT adjacent letters to form words by sliding your finger forwards, backwards…anyway you can
★ SOLVE puzzles by finding hidden phrases, collecting stamps and tiles, and more
★ DISCOVER special tiles that may either aid or hinder you on your journey
★ PLAY anytime and anywhere, online or offline on your mobile device or computer
★ CHALLENGE your friends on leaderboards
Join your fellow Explorers and like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter or Instagram to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.
● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
● Must be 13+ to play.
Well here you can play using a hexagonal grid which allows words to be hidden in six different directions, making this classic game more challenging and enjoyable.
Choose from over 500 themed puzzles which are all unlocked and ready to go.
Multiple grid sizes to choose from means the game adapts well to both phone and tablet screens.
You can even create your own puzzles with the build in word search maker.