• The Traditional Way of the Cross
• The Scriptural Way of the Cross
• The New Way of the Cross (alternate version of the Scriptural Way of the Cross)
All the three versions have 14 stations but the stations differ in subject and order. There may be other versions in different parts of the world using different set of prayers and reflections but these versions in the app are the three main versions.
The Traditional Way of the Cross starts with Christ Condemned to Death and ends with Jesus Laid in the Tomb.
The Scriptural Way of the Cross (which was introduced by Pope John Paul II) starts with Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane and ends with Jesus Laid in the Tomb.
The New Way of the Cross (the alternate version of the Scriptural Way of the Cross) starts with The Last Supper and ends with The Resurrection.
This app contains verses, reflections and images to help you meditate on the passion better. Also, it has an explanation of which version might be applicable to you. Moreover, this app can be shared by facebook or email.
Let's grow in faith through this app.
Today, images of the Stations (or simple crosses representing them) are on display in almost all Catholic churches.
Key Features of ths app are :
* Includes all relevant prayers for 14 stations of cross
* Uses swipe navigation for easy access
* Images helps to feel the passion of christ.
The stations are
1. Jesus is condemned to death
2.Jesus is given his cross
3.Jesus falls the first time
4.Jesus meets His Mother
5.Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
6.Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
7.Jesus falls the second time
8.Jesus meets the daughters of Jerusalem
9.Jesus falls the third time
10.Jesus is stripped off His garments
11.Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
12.Jesus dies on the cross
13. Jesus’ body is removed from the cross
14.Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered
It may be done at any time, but is most commonly done during the Season of Lent, especially on Good Friday and on Friday evenings during Lent.
PRAYERS and MEDITATIONS taken from the VATICAN web page www.vatican.va
The Stations are a series of 14 pictures or sculptures depicting the following scenes:
I – Jesus is condemned to death
II – Jesus is given his cross
III – Jesus falls the first time
IV – Jesus meets His Mother
V – Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
VI – Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
VII – Jesus falls the second time
VIII – Jesus meets the daughters of Jerusalem
IX – Jesus falls the third time
X – Jesus is stripped off His garments
XI – Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
XII – Jesus dies on the cross
XIII – Jesus’ body is removed from the cross (Deposition or Lamentation)
IV – Jesus is laid in the tomb and covered in incense.
No bells and whistles. Just the Stations of the Cross as an aid to worship.
Minimal download. White on dark for low light.
Tap on the screen to enlarge - Front page navigation through all 14 stations. Produced as a lite standalone version to minimize download and allow for low light. Nice and simple.
Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world.
This app is made for you to remember the passion of Christ at anyplace or anytime.
The devotion may be conducted personally by the faithful while they are stuck up at work, school etc.
The Passion begins at Matthew 26, Mark 14, Luke 22 and John 12.
These are the precise scriptures contained in the Bible about each station.
Remember what He has done for you. Remember his sufferings and agony.
Let the Crucifixion be an example to every Christian. Do not forget his Compassion and Passion.
Celebrate the Stations of the cross. Pray for your brothers and sisters.
The sequence :
Jesus is condemned to death
Jesus carries His cross
Jesus falls the first time
Jesus meets His mother
Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus to carry the cross
Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
Jesus falls the second time
Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
Jesus falls the third time
Jesus is stripped of his garments
Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
Jesus dies on the cross
Jesus is taken down from the cross (Deposition or Lamentation)
Jesus is laid in the tomb.
Following are some of the prayers which are there in this app:
The Lord's Prayer (Our Father)
The Hail Mary
The Apostles' Creed
Hail Holy Queen
Act of Contrition
Act of Hope
Act of Love
Stations of the Cross
The Holy Rosary
Roman Catholic Eucharist Mass
Catholic prayers,Daily prayers,Roman catholic mass,Basic catholic Prayers,The holy rosary,Stations of the cross,Prayer to Jesus,Marian Prayers,Prayers to Mary,Rosary of the Virgin Mary,
Prayer Book,stations of the cross holy rosary,
Some of the prayers included in the app are given below:
- Roman Catholic Eucharist Mass
- The Lord's Prayer (Our Father)
- The Hail Mary
- The Apostles' Creed
- Hail Holy Queen
- Act of Contrition
- Act of Hope
- Act of Love
- The Angelus
- Stations of the Cross
- The Holy Rosary
Catholic prayer book,Catholic prayers,Daily prayers,Roman catholic mass,Basic catholic Prayers,The holy rosary,Stations of the cross,Prayer to Jesus,Marian Prayers,Prayers to Mary,Rosary of the Virgin Mary,Prayer Book,free payer book,pocket prayer book
The bottom line is that you gain weight because you consume more calories than your body is able to use and no diet is a substitute for good eating habits.
Your body requires a certain number of calories in order to function properly. If you truly wish to lose weight, you must burn off more calories than your body requires.
In this guide you will learn ways to reduce the number of calories you ingest as well as tips and techniques to help you burn off unnecessary calories.
Love has myriads of definitions in our world. Love can mean a deep, unselfish and unexplainable feeling shared between a husband and wife. It can also mean a connection and unselfish pursuit of another who are not necessarily married as well. The attachment that is shared by friends can be termed as love. When a person gives up his or her own
aspirations and ambitions for someone else, it can be termed as love.
Love can mean taking upon oneself the afflictions that actually belong to another. Love does not reason
why, it is a curious incalculable emotion that makes one feel wonderful. Love offers the courage to brave any situation. Love will help you to confront all troubles
in life and not escape like a coward. Love makes one walk the right path. It exhorts one to speak out when probably he or she desires to stay mum. When the world around you is scared and terrified, love will let you communicate with the Almighty.
The scriptures reveal that love is always victorious; love will strengthen you and make you do all that needs must be done, no matter how difficult it is.
Support language English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
Bible NIV and Union Version.
Keywords: Christ, Crucified, Calvary, Jesus, Salvation,Sanctification, Justification, Holy, Spirit, Power, of, God, Holiness, Truth, Bible, Word, of, God, Preaching, Teaching, Atlanta, Texas, Cross, Way, Mercy, Grace, Cross, of, Christ, Penticostal, Liberty Romans, six, Crucified, with, Christ, Heaven, Hell, Judgement, Love, Doctrine, Church, Curtis, Hutchinson
More from developer
**Now AudioPros able to save song name or file name by your choice**
Love for music will not end at any time, Here another application “AudioPros “which will push music lovers to the next step. AudioPros application don’t want to restrict its circle within music learners, it wants to invade in all minds
AudioPros app has 6 main features.
1. Key Detection: Find the root note of a song, it made us easy not to play the whole song in order get its relevant scale. You don’t need instrument to find this! You will get tuning frequency of that song, AudioPros added bonus for instrumentalist.
2. Tempo Detection: AudioPros allow you to find the exact tempo of the song, And you will be able to get number of click marks constituting one bar of a song. The length of a bar in clicks is constant even if the tempo slowly changes over time.
3. Loudness Analysis: AudioPros loudness analysis task estimates the perceived loudness of an audio file according to the EBU recommendation R128. Knowing the loudness of an audio file allows you to adjust one file's overall volume to either a reference level or to the loudness of another file, thus avoiding jumps in the perceived playback level in music players.
4. Elastique process: AudioPros change the tempo and the pitch.
Elastique task allows you to modify three important parameters of an audio file:
5. ElastiqueTune: AudioPros apply pitch-correction to a single-voiced signal. The ElastiqueTune task can apply pitch correction to single-voiced audio files such as vocals or a saxophone in addition to the parameters already available in the elastique task (tempo, pitch, and timbre).
6. Reverb process: AudioPros add a reverberation effect to the audio input. Artificial reverberation is a widely-used audio effect and produces a sense of envelopment in the listener. Used correctly, AudioPros can generate the illusion of the audio being played in a different environment. In pop productions, one will usually want to add reverberation to individual tracks (like the vocals) while in classical productions it is not uncommon to add reverb to the complete mix.
It is working on low upload bandwidth since its a free version
*Channels: only 1 or 2 audio channels (mono or stereo)
*Length: maximum audio length of 15 minutes
*Size: maximum file size of 50mb
Thus it enables you to, for example, slow down a playback for playing along to an unfamiliar song for rehearsing or to adjust the speed of a recorded speech to your typing speed when transcribing. It also allows to synchronize two audio files with different tempo or to adjust their pitch/key to be compatible in order to create mashups.
Way Cross Application consists of stations's image,Bible Reading and Prayers.This will help you to get into faith of Jesus Christ deeply in this lend period.
******* This Application will be updated with new Prayers and contents in every FRIDAY of the Week **********
*************Application doesn't require internet***********
NO REGISTRATION------NO ADVERTISEMENT ======================================================
ScaleFinder Extract the musical key.The Beginners,intermediates and Experts can use this ScaleFinder app to find the scale of a song without use of instruments.
The ScaleFinder recognizes the musical key of a song. The key describes its tonal center - the root note - and the scale such as major or minor. Typical key descriptions would be, for example, "A minor" or "E Major". The task is able to distinguish between major and minor keys and to identify the root/pitch class.
Supported file formats
• .wav, .aif, .aiff, .au: Raw PCM Formats
• .flac: Free Lossless Audio Codec (recommended for high quality applications)
• .mp3: MPEG 1 Layer 3
• .ogg: Ogg Vorbis (Xiph)
Audio format limitations
• Channels: only 1 or 2 audio channels (mono or stereo)
• Length: maximum audio length of 15 minutes
• Size: maximum file size of 50mb