ACI EUROPE’s Airport Traffic Analyser App aims to put the latest European airport traffic data at your fingertips. During the first week of every month, the App is updated with the latest available data on air passenger traffic, freight and aircraft movements in Europe – providing you with key insights into the top performers and average traffic growth per country.
- Find out the latest average traffic growth rates at European airports, within the European Union and outside of it, through tables and dynamic graphs ready to download and/or share.
- Receive the latest data based on monthly, quarterly, half year and year-to-date time periods.
- Keep track of the Top 5 fastest growing airports across each of the 4 designated traffic categories, as defined by Airports Council International.
- Set up customised comparisons between specific airports and/or between countries, to create tables and dynamic graphs that you can share on social networks and/or email.
- View and/or share the latest publications from ACI EUROPE.
Airports Council International Europe (ACI EUROPE) is the voice of Europe’s airports. Its monthly airport traffic report is the most comprehensive available, covering all types of airline: charter, low cost and network carriers.
The Airport Traffic Analyser App is free to download and use.