This app is mainly for medical health workers and students of biology and pharmacology around the world.
Thousands of Drug Names (trade and generic names), Anatomical terms, Dermatological terms, Internal Medicine terms, Surgical terms including orthopedics and urology, DSM-IV terms and ICD-9 terms.
This is a free app supported by ads.
Dr. Bhatia's content is updated based on the latest syllabus of the NEET PG Medical exam and covers all the topics that are present in the entrance exam.
A very handy tool for your entrance to AIIMS, JIMPER, PGIMER etc. Get the Dr Bhatia course and you are on your way to success in the NEET PG Medical entrance.
This course contains a sample chapter for each subject for free and the complete course (with access available on web also) available for INR 5,000.
The most common English terminology with simultaneous translation and speech and the ability to search
Designed to be a comprehensive companion of the great need to return to the terminology without obstruction or delay of a workflow. This program works in most Android Systems
Through its database, which contains more than 10,000 terms, while providing options emergence words close to spell the word Category them, to overcome the problems of errors, spelling and pronunciation, and the ability to search the corresponding completely through exclusively between (%%); be a program of excellence in their respective fields
A common political terms
Contemporary political terms
Terms military ranks
Especially the testimony of IT terms
An English literature terms
Electrical machinery terms
Terms of medical tests
Terms Aalkahrbaúah the
Radio and television terminology
Check out our latest Medical Abbreviations Terms Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 20,000 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Medical Abbreviations terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
Available topics include:
· Junqueira’s High Yield Basic Histology
· Biochemistry and Genetics
· Histology and Cell Biology Review
· Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
· CURRENT Pediatrics
· More titles to come
* Junqueira's High-Yield Basic Histology Flash Cards are a quick, fun, and fast way for you to review the clinical relevance between histological structure and function. Derived from Junqueira's Basic Histology, the field's leading text and atlas. One side of the card includes an image with arrows asking you to identify specific areas; the flip side provides the answer and includes the medical relevance to the image on the front.
*Lange Biochemistry and Genetics Flash Cards include clinical cases that provide complete, concise coverage of the biochemical and genetic diseases tested on the USMLE Step 1 and in basic science courses. With a strong focus on the clinical aspects of biochemical and genetic disease, the flash cards emphasize board relevant coverage making it easy to compare and contrast diseases. Each disease-specific card includes a clinical vignette with important disease facts highlighted for rapid review.
*Lange Flash Cards Histology and Cell Biology Review Flash Cards are a quick, concise, and effective way to review the essential concepts and methods of cell biology. Each of the 249 cards feature a high-yield study question that directs you to material that most often appears on exams. Answers appear on the flip side of the card. Flash cards are the perfect way for you to quickly identify gaps in your knowledge, allowing you to concentrate your study on your weakest areas.
*Lange Flash Cards Microbiology & Infectious Diseases are a quick, concise, and effective way to review the essential concepts of microbiology. These cards help you learn the medically important aspects of the subject and cover the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and infectious diseases. The cards feature a clinical vignette that is a mini-case study of the disease as well as the etiology and epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, laboratory diagnosis, and treatment and prevention of the disorder.
*Lange Pathology Flash Cards are a fun, fast way to review the essential aspects of pathology for the USMLE Step 1 and course exams. Each card covers a specific disease or drug with a clinical vignette and high-yield facts highlighted in bold print.
*Lange Pharmacology Flash Cards are a fun, fast, convenient way for students to review for coursework and exams. Cards detail a specific drug, with high-yield facts bolded and include a clinical vignette as well as similar drugs, mechanism of action, clinical uses and side effects.
*Lange CURRENT Pediatrics Flash Cards are a fun, fast way for clinicians to review the major diseases and disorders in children. Derived from the bestselling CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Pediatrics, 21e, the app contains 200 cards which focus on clinical findings, laboratory findings, differential diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. With at-a-glance bulleted text designed to speed study and retention, this comprehensive study aid enables effective learning on the go.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
It contains directory of about 1000 most common used medical and engineering terms: abbreviations, acronyms and symbols extended by external sources with tons of medical and engineering terminology.
Glossary is searchable through powerful voice enabled search engine with word prediction and smart option that let you narrow search result to abbreviations only.
App will help you to understand mystery looking abbreviations from medical records, prescriptions or expert advice's.
Most of terms have solid explanation on Wikipedia - app will let you study them on your wish. If your search didn't return any match in internal database app can use best external source which have defined - mainly online databases from World Health Organization.
This app is for everyone, not only medical staff and students, because we all need sometimes medical help and want to find out more. This is totally free app so give it a try and install it today.
* The app is absolutely free
* The app is open-source (Apache 2.0 License)
* All pronunciations are provided by native speakers
* The app is translated into English, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, French and Ukrainian
* Adaptated for Android 3.0+ tablets
The project is here: https://github.com/o2genum/HowToSay
An Android programmer? Join the project!
Know languages? Any help with translations will be appreciated http://bit.ly/hts-translate
Found a bug? https://github.com/o2genum/HowToSay/issues
Don't forget to rate How to Say or +1 it!