This app is mainly for medical health workers and students of biology and pharmacology around the world.
Thousands of Drug Names (trade and generic names), Anatomical terms, Dermatological terms, Internal Medicine terms, Surgical terms including orthopedics and urology, DSM-IV terms and ICD-9 terms.
This is a free app supported by ads.
Dr. Bhatia's content is updated based on the latest syllabus of the NEET PG Medical exam and covers all the topics that are present in the entrance exam.
A very handy tool for your entrance to AIIMS, JIMPER, PGIMER etc. Get the Dr Bhatia course and you are on your way to success in the NEET PG Medical entrance.
This course contains a sample chapter for each subject for free and the complete course (with access available on web also) available for INR 5,000.
Available topics include:
· Junqueira’s High Yield Basic Histology
· Biochemistry and Genetics
· Histology and Cell Biology Review
· Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
· CURRENT Pediatrics
· More titles to come
* Junqueira's High-Yield Basic Histology Flash Cards are a quick, fun, and fast way for you to review the clinical relevance between histological structure and function. Derived from Junqueira's Basic Histology, the field's leading text and atlas. One side of the card includes an image with arrows asking you to identify specific areas; the flip side provides the answer and includes the medical relevance to the image on the front.
*Lange Biochemistry and Genetics Flash Cards include clinical cases that provide complete, concise coverage of the biochemical and genetic diseases tested on the USMLE Step 1 and in basic science courses. With a strong focus on the clinical aspects of biochemical and genetic disease, the flash cards emphasize board relevant coverage making it easy to compare and contrast diseases. Each disease-specific card includes a clinical vignette with important disease facts highlighted for rapid review.
*Lange Flash Cards Histology and Cell Biology Review Flash Cards are a quick, concise, and effective way to review the essential concepts and methods of cell biology. Each of the 249 cards feature a high-yield study question that directs you to material that most often appears on exams. Answers appear on the flip side of the card. Flash cards are the perfect way for you to quickly identify gaps in your knowledge, allowing you to concentrate your study on your weakest areas.
*Lange Flash Cards Microbiology & Infectious Diseases are a quick, concise, and effective way to review the essential concepts of microbiology. These cards help you learn the medically important aspects of the subject and cover the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and infectious diseases. The cards feature a clinical vignette that is a mini-case study of the disease as well as the etiology and epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, laboratory diagnosis, and treatment and prevention of the disorder.
*Lange Pathology Flash Cards are a fun, fast way to review the essential aspects of pathology for the USMLE Step 1 and course exams. Each card covers a specific disease or drug with a clinical vignette and high-yield facts highlighted in bold print.
*Lange Pharmacology Flash Cards are a fun, fast, convenient way for students to review for coursework and exams. Cards detail a specific drug, with high-yield facts bolded and include a clinical vignette as well as similar drugs, mechanism of action, clinical uses and side effects.
*Lange CURRENT Pediatrics Flash Cards are a fun, fast way for clinicians to review the major diseases and disorders in children. Derived from the bestselling CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Pediatrics, 21e, the app contains 200 cards which focus on clinical findings, laboratory findings, differential diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. With at-a-glance bulleted text designed to speed study and retention, this comprehensive study aid enables effective learning on the go.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
* Competition between users with score-boards within the app!
* You can communicate with other users from Medical/Nursing/Dental/Paramedic community through private chat or public forum
* Subject-wise Quiz of Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, biochemistry, microbiology, forensic medicine, internal medicine, surgery, ophthalmology, pediatrics, gynecology & obstetrics, ENT, orthopedics, anesthesia, etc.- in Multiple Choice Questions form
* Includes Medical Objective Questions (MCQs), Dental Objective Questions (MCQs) and Nursing Objective Questions (MCQs)
* You can share your own medical cases or discuss the cases posted by other users or default cases in the app.
* Just everything you need.. to learn medicine !
* Medical Quiz app for cell phones and tablets
* Chat between Medical and Nursing Students/Professionals around the world
* Objective questions App
* Multiple Choice Questions from medical subjects
* Mnemonics from all medical subjects
* Cases for discussion among users
* Only high yield mnemonics selected among the mnemonics shared by users
* Interesting Medical and Surgical cases for discussion with pictures !!
* Share the cases you are confused with other users around the world !
* Medical Community with live interaction between users
* Simple FB, Twitter or email login
* Challenging quiz with leaderboards
* Can be used in Fully featured and updated questions Online mode or Offline Mode !
* Immediate support in Chatroom
* Companion to popular medical apps like medscape, epocrates, itriage, etc.
With this English Pronunciation Training application, you will learn some important topics about speaking English properly such as:
- Short vowels
- Long vowels
- Double vowel sounds
- Voiced consonants
- Voiceless consonants
- Other consonants
- Mouth and tongue positions when pronouncing sounds
- Voiced and unvoiced sounds
Moreover, there are some unique features that helps you learn to pronounce English better:
- You can hear the pronunciation and many examples about that.
- You can tap on the words in practice area to hear the correct pronunciation of that word
- Pronunciation videos with phonetics letters that helps you know the right way to pronounce a word
- You can view your progress
- You can earn points after making correct pronunciations
This app consists of multiple choice questions for Medical Students preparing for AIPG,NEET,CET,FMGE or any other Medical Exam.
This app helps you prepare with the most asked questions from previous papers and lets you take your own time to solve.
It has features of retake and review and provides your score at the end of your test.You can take the test as many times as you want there is no restriction.
New questions will be added frequently so that students are well prepared with new questions with updates.
This app is ad supported so it encourages us to build more useful apps like this.
Download app and check how well you are prepared
A Medical Career is one of the most intensive and rewarding career. Medical School is essential to get into dream career in the health industry. This collection of study materials would allow you to have good background knowledge of the muscular system in order to prepare you in getting excellent marks in medical school.
Medical School Apps: The Muscular System is an application containing study materials that are most useful for students to prepare for their Medical School courses. This application is ideal for students who did not fully understand the materials and an excellent tool for those who have good knowledge of the course work, but need a way to review their knowledge while studying for their medical school exams. Make it as your free mobile tutor!
This application contains flash cards, summary notes, video lectures, recommended readings and quiz for the following sections:
- Muscular System and General function of Muscles
- Skeletal Muscle
- Smooth Muscle and Cardiac Muscle
- Muscle Band Structure
- Exercise and muscle
- Movement of Muscles
- Muscle Naming Convention
Free! Works on Iphone, iTouch.
Look no further than Mytestbuddy's Medical prep app. This hassle free, light weight, no-nonsense app lets you practice for your all your MEDICAL exams for FREE on the go, without any advertisements or false promises. It runs offline, so you don't have to have an internet connection every-time you wish to practice. The content is prepared and regularly updated by the most experienced doctors from leading medical institutes.
a) 1000+ Practice questions
b) Topic wise questions
c) Report Card
d) Score Card
e) Offline running capabilities
f) note banks!
This App is brought you by http://www.mytestbuddy.com
It uses your device's inbuilt Text to Speech engine and does not require Internet to work.
Internet permission is required to fetch Ads.
Please Note: If speech accent is not as expected, please select proper language in TTS settings.
To go to TTS settings, use 'Speech Settings' option from menu.