- Real time streaming
- Overview of the markets
- Winners and losers
- Intraday charts
- Historical charts
- Order depth (Level 2)
- Customized settings
With this great App you are always updated on the latest news and movements in the market.
To get access you need to sign up. Please take look at the application settings on how to sign up.
The main features of the application:
• Graphs of growth and fall by selected companies.
• View daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, annual charts, as well as the entire period of stocks sales.
• View all the necessary data on the shares (current price, percentage rise or fall, the volume, the lowest and the highest points, averages, and so on).
• Easy operation and friendly user interface of the application.
• Various interface settings.
• Adding companies by their symbol on the stock exchange.
• Off-line operation for last downloaded data (no network connection needed).
• Search buttons for easy company search in a stock exchange.
Basic data :
Daily price range, market capitalization, the opening price, trading volume, average volume for 3 months, the last trading date, 50-day moving average price, 200-day moving average price, 52-weeks price range , Ask, Bid, EPS annual expected, EPS expected in the next year, EPS expected in the next quarter, P/E coefficient , PEG ratio for 5 years, the dividend yield, the price/sales coefficient, the price/book value coefficient, previous closing price, the expected price at the end of the year.
The default companies:
- Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG)
- International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
- Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
Differences from the free version:
- No advertising.
The application receives the information on the situation in stock exchange from Yahoo and Google companies.
If you have any questions and comments you can contact the developer of the application. We will certainly give you an answer!
Thank you for your choice!
The WSE Analyzer is an application written by investors for investors whereby you can:
✔ Save a lot of painstaking hours on analyzing the Polish Stock Market.
✔ Be aware of what the situation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange is.
✔ Find interesting movements on the Stock Market.
✔ Estimate a likelihood of the incoming correction.
✔ Avoid many unprofessional investments.
✔ See if you're not manipulated by brokerage recommendations.
In case of any problems, you can cancel the purchase within 15 minutes in accordance with Google Play.
★ For whom? ★
The WSE Analyzer is an essential tool not only for active investors who use the technical analysis, but also for beginners who start their journey with the Warsaw Stock Exchange WSE (GPW - Giełda Papierów Wartościowych). Now you can check the workshop of professional investors on your mobile device!
★ How it works? ★
The application analyses EOD (End Of Day) shares of the Warsaw Stock Exchange WSE. Additionally, it processes popular Polish indices such as WIG20, WIG, mWIG40, sWIG80, WIG-BANKI, WIG-DIV, WIG-CHEMIA, and others. As a result, the WSE Analyzer provides technical overbought/oversold indicator RSI in a clearly way, which can be very helpful in the investment decision.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100. Traditionally, and according to Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30. Signals can also be generated by looking for divergences, failure swings and centerline crossovers. RSI can also be used to identify the general trend. Despite being developed before the computer age, Wilder's indicators have stood the test of time and remain extremely popular for professional traders who invest in NASDAQ, DOW JONES, S&P, CAC 40, FTSE, DAX, OBX, or NIKKEI.
The WSE Analyzer shows a list of stock shares which build particular index. In addition to closing prices and percentage changes in asset prices, the RSI indicator is presented. The application presents the indicator in a green color when share is considered to be oversold - that happens when the RSI reading falls below 30. Conversely, share is overbought when the RSI rises above 70.
Selecting a stock from the list of shares, user goes to the history module where the history of price change and its RSI indicator are presented. The application allows to check the history in various intervals. Additionally, you can use a Pinch-Zoom method which is very helpful in a non-standard intervals.
★★ Additional information ★★
The Warsaw Stock Exchange Analyzer requires to download stocks data. The application allows to work in the offline mode. It is available in English, German, and Polish.
If you have any questions or problems with the application, please don't hesitate and contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or website http://franticsoftware.blogspot.com
+ Unique easy-to-understand Stock Sticker Price. No more subscription to expensive newsletters for "target price".
+ Extensive charts
+ Easy-to-understand buy/sell/hold technical signals
+ Extensive company news and market news from multiple sources
+ Easy-to-use UI
*** Features ***
--- Fundamental analysis ---
+ Unique easy-to-understand Stock Sticker Price (aka intrinsic value, true value or target price) for fundamental Warren Buffet-style and Phil Town's Rule #1 investors.
+ Once you know a company's Sticker Price, which is its value regardless of the price it is selling for on the market, you are on your way to investing with greater confidence.
+ You don't have to subscribe to expensive newsletters in order to get the "target price". You can get it now via this app at pocket change price. Stock Analyst will always be at reach of your finger tip.
+ Provides adjustable MOS (margin of safety) and Recommend buy price.
+ Company Earning Data: P/E, PEG, P/B, EPS, EPS growth, Return on Investment, etc.
+ Index/ETF not supported. Sticker Price is available for stocks with 5+ years earning records.
+ International stock support is limited. Although we can get price & chart, fundamental analysis and sticker price might not be available because of 5+ years earning record requirement.
--- Chart ---
+ Supports Line, OHLC, Candlestick
+ Supports technical indicators inside chart: Volume, Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, various Moving Average, various Exponential Moving Average.
+ Supports technical indicators outside chart: Volume, Volume with MA (Moving Average), MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence), Fast Stochastic, Slow Stochastic, MFI Money Flow Index, ROC Rate of Change, RSI Relative Strength Index, Williams Percent Range.
+ Support wide screen chart simply by rotating your phone from stock view & chart view.
--- Technical analysis ---
+ Provides a wide range of technical signals are provided in easy to understand buy/sell/hold format. No charting skill needed.
+ Short Term Indicators: ADX, MA, MACD, Bollinger Bands. Short Term Indicators Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Medium Term Indicators: CCI, MA, MACD, PTP. Medium Term Indicators Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Long Term Indicators: CCI, MA, MACD. Long Term Indicators Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Overall Average is provided for easy to understand purpose.
+ Short Term price indicators: Support, Resistance, Pivot
--- News ---
+ Market news from popular news sources:
+ Yahoo Finance, Market Watch, Jim Cramer, The Street, Morningstar, MSN Money, SmartMoney, Fool.com and CNBC...
+ In addition, each news source may have multiple news feeds.
+ Company News from 3 sources (Google/Yahoo) for your stocks in your portfolio as well as searched symbol.
+ News search
+ News preview: allows you to preview news in non-bloated format.
+ News sharing via SMS and email.
--- Easy-to-use UI ---
+ Provides quick quote data & chart on main screen
+ Color coded value based on % change
+ Stock transaction is supported
+ Auto size chart to support tablet
+ Auto-suggest stock symbol
+ Rotate to see wide screen chart from stock view & chart view
+ Stock view: Top: provides fixed small-size chart preview + quote data. Bottom: provides swipe-able page to news/sticker price/Earning Data/Technical Signals.
+ Stock search history
+ Stock FAQ + Glossary
For those who trade and invest ...
For those who like stock, stock analysis, stock analyst, stock analyzer, stock analyzing, stock trend, sticker price, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, phil town, warren buffett ...
* stocks, indices, derivatives and securities
* real-time push quotes for all world markets
* create watch lists and track your depot.
* check quote activity and zoom real-time push charts
* finance and business news of the world’s markets
* quotes of most important top and flop indices: DAX, TecDAX and MDAX
Follow the markets – on your Android Phone with Godmode Anywhere. Track quotes in real-time push and obtain late-breaking finance information and analyses: always, anywhere and free.
Please consider that news are provided in German language only.
Graphs of different periods, daily and annual ranges.
PSI 20 Portugal
Follow the progress of your portfolio including dividends.
Continuous development application, send your suggestions to contacto [at] creamun.com
Experience Forex trading at its best with GCI's mobile trading application.
- Trade Forex, CFD/Shared, Indices and Commodities.
- Open and close positions on a full list of instruments
- View detailed live charts
- Setup alerts
- Create notes
For more information, please visit: www.gcitrading.com
Monitor your stock portfolio!
- Find and monitor stocks
- Stock symbol look up
- Data includes last trade price, ask, bid, high, low and volume.
- Technical charts.
- Automatic updates gets quote data periodically
- Graph of historical prices (1 day, 5days, 3 months,6 months, 5 years).
- Financial news per asset.
- Option Chain query
- Earnings Calendar query
Help me improve the application by sending feature requests, bug report and idea using e-mail (contact information in application).
You can define a stocks portfolio and see the latest news for the companies in your portfolio.
Stock News uses the Yahoo Finance news feeds and financial information.
Press the plus button to add companies to the list. Each company can be searched for by name or symbol.
In order to remove a company from the list, select it using its checkbox and press the minus button.
Press on an item in the list of companies in order to view the latest news.
▪ Real-time updates from the stock exchange
▪ Simple and intuitive interface
▪ All Stocks tab for viewing actively traded stocks by symbol
▪ Active Stocks tab for viewing actively traded stocks by value
▪ Gainers tab for viewing gainer stocks by gain
▪ Losers tab for viewing loser stocks by loss
▪ Flick up and down the list of stocks
▪ View stock symbols, prices, and price changes at a glance
▪ View details such as symbol, name, last price, previous close, change for the day, %change, trade volume, and trade value.
By purchasing PSMonitor you get all of the above plus:
▪ View 30-day candlestick chart
▪ Refresh button for refreshing data on demand
▪ My Stocks tab for storing your portfolio or watch list of stocks
▪ Add stocks along with quantity and buy price to My Stocks
▪ Edit stock quantity and buy price
▪ Delete stock from My Stocks
▪ View your stocks' position value, and profit/loss for the day at a glance
▪ View additional details such as your position, position value, profit/loss for the day, profit/loss to date, and buy price.
Application icon design by Paul Refuerzo
UI icon design by The Working Group
- Clicking widget launches Google Finance
- Updates every 30 minutes
- Supports multiple widgets at the same time
- Automated translations in all available languages
- Tested on Nexus S
Checkout this app and you can quickly find stock trading resources like
* Premarket Movers
* Positive Pre-announcements
* Earnings Reports
* Candlestick Charts
* Free Weekly Webinars on Scanning and Candlestick Signals
* Helpful Stock Trading Books
* Scanning Techniques
* Stocks with High Short Interest
* Best Dividend Paying Stocks
* Helpful Video Training
* Keys to Successful Trading
To trade Stocks, it is very important to know that current trend. It doesn't matter that the trade is day-trade, or a couple days/weeks swing trade. And it could be more important to know their transitions. The aim of this application is, trying to show them simple way.
The trends are drawn using least squares method, and by showing older lines, it is easily understand their transitions. Because this application is using unique method of showing transition of trends, please bear to read the whole contents of this document(sorry about some broken English).
* Support many stocks/indexes
* Download rates from internet (only daily)
* Changing the duration of display
* Changing the duration of trend computation
* Changing next trend start duration
* show/hide of price rate
* show/hide of trend lines
* show/hide of trend transition
There are two ways to select stock/index to display.
* Choose one from 'World Indexes/Stocks' of 'Settings' menu.
o USA Major Indexes
o USA Sector
o USA Bonds
o Japan Indexes
o Japan Stocks
o Oceanian Indexes
o European Indexes
o Other American Indexes except USA
After choosing one of them, you can enable/disalbe each index/stock. Some are enabled as default.
* Also, you can add ones by giving the ticker symbol. 'Add' from menu will display a dialog box. OK to add the new tick symbol. If you are not sure about the ticker, tap 'Search' to jump to Yahoo's searching page for ticker symbol.
Please remember that ticker symbol, in Japan, is 4 or 6 digit number. If you input numeric, it will try to connect Yahoo Japan.
'Update All' or 'Update Rate' will download rates from the internet.
'Swipe' to change charts.
The closed prices are used to draw price line, except the last one is not close price but the latest price(Please remember that there should be a delay, or sometimes it cannot obtain the latest rate).
The colorfull straight lines will be drawn to show the transition of the trends.
Red/Right-side down, is down-trend. Green/Right-side up, is up-trend. And transition of trends can be easily seen.
In the documentation of the application, some artificial charts are given to show how trend trainsition look like at different situations.
'Trend' is calculated by N days price point and a straight line, if the total of distances of the pionts and the line become smallest. These lines can be shown from the menu. These straight lines on the price rate chart, are the these trends, but thier transition is not easily seen. Since the key point of the transition of the trends, is thier angles. Just put them of the certains point of Y-axis, is the 'transition of trends' above.
We carefully designed this application for accurate computation but we cannot grantee it and you should understand it.
Directly or indirectly, No responsibility is assumed for the use of this document and applicaiton, and NO express or implied warranties or guarantees are made. This document and application are intended for educational and informational purposes only
Any live trading you do, you are doing at your own risk. You should be aware of all the risks associated with stocks/indexes trading. And if you do, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
• Portfolio registration: register your portfolios and check the variations to your stock portfolios.
• Historical data: monitor the historical variations of equities and indices.
• Graphs: see the fluctuations of equities, indices and of the Commodities and Futures section through new interactive graphs.
• List of favorites: separately monitor just the equities that interest you, in a simple and direct way.
• Ticker: see the quotations of all of the Ibovespa equities.
• Comparison of indices: compare the historical variation of Ibovespa with all the Exchange’s other indices.
Convert among 160+ currencies and commodities using up-to-the-minute foreign exchange rates. Also includes charts, daily forex rankings, a pocket travel guide and an integrated tip calculator. Comes with the upgrade option to access market news and a currency game.