B-CITI (which stands for Carte Intelligente Transactionnelle et Interactive, or "transactional, interactive smart card") is a new technology which revolutionizes the interaction between residents and the city. Thanks to B-CITI's digital citizen portal, a wide range of possibilities and services will be available to you via your computer or mobile device. Subscribe now to discover the many services at your fingertips.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Here are the services available on your mobile:
• A digital citizen card: your card is available on your smartphone to access the library and recreation services;
• Reporting: witness of an event or an abnormal situation? You can communicate your report to your city and attach pictures;
• Notice : in case of an emergency, alerts communicated by your city will be published on the B-CITI app;
• Citizen consultation: share your opinion with your city;
• Family: your children's B-CITI digital cards will be available directly on your mobile, no need to have many plastic cards with you.
• Parking: pay your parking space directly via the B-CITI app.
The web version accessible on b-citi.com offers more services, including online services: membership and renewal of subscription attached to your citizen card, registration to activities, transactions receipts, public consultations and parking permit requests.
To use B-CITI, it's simple:
1. Create your B-CITI account .
2. If you already have a leisure or a library card from your city, add your card number to connect your existing card to your B-CITI account.
3. That's it! You can now use the B-CITI app to access services from your city and communicate with your city.
You can also navigate between your favorite cities! Currently, the City of Brossard and Sherbrooke have teamed up with B-CITI.