bciti (which stands for Carte Intelligente Transactionnelle et Interactive, or "transactional, interactive smart card") is a new technology which revolutionizes the interaction between residents and the city. Thanks to bciti's digital citizen portal, a wide range of possibilities and services will be available to you via your computer or mobile device. Subscribe now to discover the many services at your fingertips.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Here are the services available on your mobile:
• A digital citizen card: your card is available on your smartphone to access the library and recreation services;
• Reporting: witness of an event or an abnormal situation? You can communicate your report to your city and attach pictures;
• Notice : in case of an emergency, alerts communicated by your city will be published on the bciti app;
• Citizen consultation: share your opinion with your city;
• Family: your children's bciti digital cards will be available directly on your mobile, no need to have many plastic cards with you.
• Parking: pay your parking space directly via the bciti app.
The web version accessible on b-citi.com offers more services, including online services: membership and renewal of subscription attached to your citizen card, registration to activities, transactions receipts, public consultations and parking permit requests.
To use bciti, it's simple:
1. Create your bciti account .
2. If you already have a leisure or a library card from your city, add your card number to connect your existing card to your bciti account.
3. That's it! You can now use the bciti app to access services from your city and communicate with your city.