Does not save properly I like to use the True image so I know how the image will come out before snapping but when I snapshot it saves as a mirror version. Irritating since I paid for the app and in order for me to flip I need to download another app :/
Great in all kinds of lighting I am so impressed with how the lighting is as good as the eye can see. Have other apps and I wish they could handle the camera like this!
Like every other mirror app just a camera, why would I want it if I already have a front camera in my phone. I need a real mirror.
Downloaded to upgrade from free but no money has been charged has this went free too wanted to give £1 to support devs
Exactly as advertised Without useless extras, without crazy permissions.
Awesome no frills app to see if I have stuff in my teeth before I head into a meeting
Updates in version 2.51 include:
- Improved Korean translations
Updates in version 2.5 include:
- Option for 100% screen brightness while using mirror
- Double tap to pause screen
- Added widths for low-light frames
Updates in version 2.4 include:
- Dialog overhaul (no more walls of text)
- New themes
- Flip mode (vertical)
- Ability to adjust the saved snapshot size
Updates in version 2.3 include:
- Pinch to zoom
- Pause Mode
- Mirror Mode settings saved