Exactly as advertised Without useless extras, without crazy permissions.
Does not save properly I like to use the True image so I know how the image will come out before snapping but when I snapshot it saves as a mirror version. Irritating since I paid for the app and in order for me to flip I need to download another app :/
Great in all kinds of lighting I am so impressed with how the lighting is as good as the eye can see. Have other apps and I wish they could handle the camera like this!
Needed a mirror for contact lens And choose not to wade through ads variants. The pinch zoom, and brightness control were unexpected benefits. Thanks
Fantastic app Simple and no bogus ads or permissions. The auto screen brightness rocks!
Updates in version 2.51 include:
- Improved Korean translations
Updates in version 2.5 include:
- Option for 100% screen brightness while using mirror
- Double tap to pause screen
- Added widths for low-light frames
Updates in version 2.4 include:
- Dialog overhaul (no more walls of text)
- New themes
- Flip mode (vertical)
- Ability to adjust the saved snapshot size
Updates in version 2.3 include:
- Pinch to zoom
- Pause Mode
- Mirror Mode settings saved