The 2014 univ-sites in UnivUS: albany.edu, american.edu, appstate.edu, arizona.edu, asu.edu, auburn.edu, baylor.edu, bc.edu, bcm.edu, berkeley.edu, bgsu.edu, binghamton.edu, boisestate.edu, brandeis.edu, brown.edu, bsu.edu, bu.edu, buffalo.edu, calpoly.edu, caltech.edu, case.edu, clemson.edu, cmu.edu, colorado.edu, colostate.edu, columbia.edu, cornell.edu, creighton.edu, csun.edu, cuny.edu, dartmouth.edu, depaul.edu, drexel.edu, du.edu, duke.edu, ecu.edu, emory.edu, fiu.edu, fordham.edu, fsu.edu, gatech.edu, georgetown.edu, gmu.edu, go.okstate.edu, gsu.edu, gwu.edu, harvard.edu, home.byu.edu, iastate.edu, iit.edu, illinois.edu, indiana.edu, iub.edu, iupui.edu, jhu.edu, jmu.edu, kent.edu, k-state.edu, ku.edu, kumc.edu, lehigh.edu, louisville.edu, lsu.edu, luc.edu, manoa.hawaii.edu, mcw.edu, mdanderson.org, memphis.edu, miami.edu, missouri.edu, mit.edu, montana.edu, msstate.edu, msu.edu, mtu.edu, nau.edu, ncsu.edu, nd.edu, ndsu.edu, niu.edu, nmsu.edu, northeastern.edu, northwestern.edu, nova.edu, nyu.edu, odu.edu, ohsu.edu, olemiss.edu, oregonstate.edu, osu.edu, ou.edu, pdx.edu, pitt.edu, princeton.edu, psu.edu, purdue.edu, rice.edu, rit.edu, rochester.edu, rpi.edu, rutgers.edu, sc.edu, scu.edu, sdsu.edu, sfsu.edu, siu.edu, sjsu.edu, slu.edu, smu.edu, stanford.edu, stonybrook.edu, syr.edu, tamu.edu, temple.edu, ttu.edu, tufts.edu, tulane.edu, ua.edu, uab.edu, uaf.edu, uark.edu, uc.edu, ucdavis.edu, ucdenver.edu, ucf.edu, uchicago.edu, uci.edu, ucla.edu, uconn.edu, ucr.edu, ucsb.edu, ucsc.edu, ucsd.edu, ucsf.edu, udel.edu, ufl.edu, uga.edu, uh.edu, uic.edu, uidaho.edu, uiowa.edu, uky.edu, umaine.edu, umaryland.edu, umass.edu, umassmed.edu, umb.edu, umbc.edu, umd.edu, umich.edu, umkc.edu, umn.edu, umt.edu, unc.edu, uncc.edu, uncg.edu, unh.edu, unl.edu, unlv.edu, unm.edu, unr.edu, unt.edu, uoregon.edu, upenn.edu, uri.edu, usc.edu, usf.edu, usm.edu, usu.edu, uta.edu, utah.edu, utdallas.edu, utep.edu, utexas.edu, uthscsa.edu, utk.edu, utsa.edu, utsouthwestern.edu, uvm.edu, uwm.edu, uwyo.edu, vanderbilt.edu, vcu.edu, villanova.edu, virginia.edu, vt.edu, washington.edu, wayne.edu, wesleyan.edu, wfu.edu, wisc.edu, wm.edu, wmich.edu, wpi.edu, wright.edu, wsu.edu, wustl.edu, wvu.edu, yale.edu, yu.edu.
Names: Arizona State University, Boston University, Brigham Young University, Brown University, California Institute of Technology Caltech, Carnegie Mellon University, Clemson University, Colorado State University, Columbia University New York, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Drexel University, Duke University, Emory University, Florida State University, George Mason University, George Washington University, Georgetown University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Indiana University, Indiana University/Purdue University Indianapolis, Iowa State University, Johns Hopkins University, Kansas State University, Louisiana State University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Michigan State University, New York University, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Ohio State University, Oregon State University, Pennsylvania State University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Rice University, Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, Stanford University, Syracuse University, Texas A&M University, Tufts University, Tulane University, University at Buffalo, University of Arizona, University of California Berkeley, University of California Davis, University of California Irvine, University of California Los Angeles UCLA, University of California Riverside, University of California San Diego, University of California San Francisco, University of California Santa Barbara, University of California Santa Cruz, University of Chicago, University of Cincinnati, University of Colorado Boulder, University of Connecticut, University of Delaware, University of Florida, & more.
Thinking of attending the University of Hartford in Connecticut? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
There are many features included in myUConn from accessing emails and phone numbers of faculty, staff and students to LIVE tracking of busses and browsing dining menus. This app is a perfect way for you to discover what UConn has to offer. Explore more by reading the full list of features below:
• Campus Directory
• Dining Menus
• Bus Tracker
• Course Catalog
• Events Calendar
• Daily Digest
• WHUS Radio Live feed
• Student Resources
• ID Finder
• Campus Directory – Search and browse for emails, phone numbers, and mailing addresses of university faculty, staff, and students. Save recent searches, add people directly to your contacts, or do a reverse lookup by phone number.
• Dining Menus – Easily see what’s on the menu at any of the dining locations on campus. You will find it effortless to see what’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner. All menus are broken down by the current week, so you can see what’s going to be served on Monday or later in the week on Friday.
• Bus Tracker – Save time by seeing when a bus is going to be at the next stop. Our GPS tracking system will give you accurate real-time information. Search by Line or by Stop. You can also view all of the bus routes in full screen and use your multi-touch screen to pinch and zoom for better detail.
• Maps – Find where you need to go easily by picking a location/building from the menu and seeing where it is at on the interactive map. You can also pinpoint your exact location with the GEO Locator.
• Course Catalog – Quickly search through the current course catalog by drilling down by Career and Subjects. Use the Search feature to easily find a course you’re interested in and view the details of that course. You can also favorite a course to view it later.
• Athletics – View current UConn sports headlines, upcoming events, schedules, and latest scores. Drill down by team and view the latest photo galleries, rosters and player bios.
• Events Calendar– Check out the latest events from the main UConn events calendar. Set which calendars you want to view or view by calendar. Customize your experience in the settings tab.
• Daily Digest – Keep up-to-date with the latest news from around campus.
• WHUS Radio – Listen LIVE to our local radio station!
• Student Resources – Find phone numbers, links and descriptions to many helpful resources around campus from tutoring to public safety.
• Alerts – Stay informed by being notified of the campus emergency alert system.
More features will be added on a regular basis. Have a great idea for a new feature? Let us know! Help us build a great experience for everyone.