A simple to use Compass, to check whether your house is according to Vastu (meaning perfect for you to live in).
How to Use:
- Stand in the middle of the house.
- Make sure needle is aligned to North.
- Simply tap to enter the parts of the house.
- An icon will appear on the compass screen with either of Green, Red or Black ring.
- Green ring indicates, the direction for the room is good according to Vastu.
- Red ring indicates, the direction for the room is bad according to Vastu.
- Black ring indicates, the direction for the room is neither good nor bad according to Vastu.
- Tap on added room to see more information.
- Press Menu -> Clear, to remove all icons & start over
You can evaluate following rooms for Vastu Compliancy.
- Master Bedroom
- Children Bedroom
- Guest Bedroom
- Living Room
- Store Room
- Pooja Room
- Study Room
1. Simple user interface, just tap to add the part of the house
2. Easy to understand, the colour of ring around the icons, indicates the Vastu compliancy of room
3. Just tap on icon to see additional information.
3. Menu -> Clear to remove all rooms & start over again.
Keep watching for new features !
Your feedback is important.
- New home buyers, quick & handy tool to check whether the property is Vastu compliant or not, along with few remedies.
- Real estate agents, who handle multiple properties. Share detailed Vastu report with your clients through email.
New Advanced Features:
1. Generate detailed Vastu report for flat. This report includes direction wise effects for each room, as well as few remedies.
2. You can share generated Vastu report with your friends through Email, Facebook etc.
3. Save the property with room locations, to SD card.
4. Load saved property, delete a property.
5. Compare different properties from Vastu perspective. You can compare a single room e.g. kitchen, as well as the entire flat, for all saved properties. The percentage score indicates level of Vastu compliancy.
6. Undo feature to remove last added room.
7. The new UI features ICS style actionbar for quick actions like save,undo,report etc.
1. Just tap to select & add rooms.
2. Intuitive green/red rings around rooms, to indicate positive/negative Vastu effect.
3. Menu -> Clear to remove all rooms & start over.
Your feedback is important.
This application uses genuine math used by our ancestors, All provided to you for free!
This application reads from Your born date Your number in numerology. Each number represents characteristic of human character. Wondering if You are number 1? Or maybe any master number? Check it with this app.
Also You will know in which day You were born.
Measure distances and angles.
Take a picture, save it as as 3D scene in the library to work with it later.
Export it as an image to share it with other people.
Watch the video to learn how to use this application in one minute.
Several shapes of plumb-bob are available:
- a vertical or horizontal grid to measure sizes and proportions,
- a vertical or horizontal frame split into 2 parts that can be resized independently to check that something is properly centered,
- a 3D box or a cylinder (paid version only) to measure volumes,
- a triangle to measure angles to the vertical,
- a cone (paid version only).
To take a picture and freeze the background image, click on the camera icon.
The second button from the left of the top menu bar is used to alternatively display side buttons:
- buttons to adjust the size, position or orientation of the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to activate different touch modes to use gestures to either resize, move or rotate the plumb-bob shapes,
- buttons to adjust the camera height (this height is used to estimate the other distances).
There is a wizard button to help you to adjust the camera height. If you know precisely the measure of an horizontal or vertical segment, make sure the frame is aligned to it, click on the wizard button and fill in with this known distance (the camera height will be automatically computed from this piece of information).
Use the settings button to:
- select the front or back facing camera,
- select the measurement unit,
- adjust the frame line thickness,
- define the number of rows and columns to display in the plumb-bob shapes,
- increase the refresh rate of the sensor to get a smoother animation (paid version only).
- change the colors (paid version only).
- hide the label (paid version only).
- change the label font size (paid version only).
The calibration page allows to adjust 2 parameters that are necessary to perform correct measurements: the angles of view of the camera, and the internal sensor calibration.
Camera angles of view: this information is normally reported by your phone. However, some manufacturers do not provide a valid value. In that case you must measure those angles manually and fill in the corresponding fields. If the invalid values are not corrected, the plumb-bob line will still be displayed vertically, but the frame sides will not.
Internal sensor calibration: click on the help button to access the related video tutorial.
This is work in progress. If you like this application, please give it a 5 stars rating.
If this application does not work for you, please provide some feedback to the developer before giving it a low rating.
Keywords: angle, alignment, architect, architecture, augmented reality, bubble level, laser level, builder, calibration, camera, ceiling, diy, floor, golf, gradient, gravity, handy, handyman, handymate, home, home owner, horizontal, horizontality, incline, interior design, mate, plumb-bob, plumb-line, plummet, renovation, spirit level, tilt, tool, tools, vertical, verticality, wall, distance measurement, width, length, height, depth, surface, volume, spine, spinal column, backbone, vertebral column, massage, bodywork
Show planets positions
also show towns around your GPS position without internet connection.
Please leave comments for improvements.
This compass uses the magnetometer, gyroscope(if available) and the accelerometer. it’s a full featured IMU (9DOF), with highly efficient stabilization algorithm.
Tested on “Nexus S”,”Galaxy S2″ and “HTC Sensation 4G”.
Slide the screen to zoom.
- Don’t forget to calibrate(*) your compass, if you see the magnet.
To acheive this, you must rotate your phone (at least 180A° in all directions)
if the magnet continues,
- Stand back from iron objects.
- Remove your magnetic case.
if the magnet persist:
- Unplug or replug the device (the cable also emit magnetism)
- Restart (!) Device. (curious Android feature)
(*) : there is no bad magnetometers (magnetic north sensor), only bad calibrations. And sometimes ill-algorithms “separation”. The problem with these sensors is that the phone itself sends a strong magnetism. Sometimes even the act of playing a sound, recharge or activate the camera disrupts this sensor.
To separate the constant magnetic device to that of the earth, we must make him make important rotations in all directions.
4d compass contains an algorithm for error detection. It indicates a problem by drawing a big red magnet.
4d compass also contains its own separation algorithm, applied on top of that made by Android.
- You have to type in the same sequence as you write it on paper. Anyone who has written hindi can use this application in under one minute.
- You can make the hindi text posted in Twitter, Facebook, Email.
Additionally dictionary, custom words and autocompletion will be available in coming weeks.
In the first three abjad systems, values are simply calculated by addition of all number values of letters making up an expression. Each system assigns a different value to each letter.
Ontological Abjad System considers each Arabic word as a number in number base 28; each letter valued in ontological order (taken from Ibn Arabi's work) starting from 1 as Alif/Aleph, increasing with letter order and finally ending with 0 as Waw. This one is the only abjad system in which the letter order is important in a word.
Additionally, you may also have calculated values displayed as symbolic zodiac degree, lunar mansion (manzil/manazil/station), single letter representation, ontological manifestation, divine name or level of heaven. For more information refer to our 'Esoteric Number Converter' application.
We provide the following methods; M12, 2+M12, M28, 2+M28 where M stands for mod and a circle is divided into either 12 or 28 parts. In every case, the most appropriate method should be used. The main difference between Mod 28 and Mod 12 is that Mod 28 consider relations and proximity between things, whereas Mod 12 approaches more individually to each one. Those with 2+ consider numbers 1 and 2 out of the circle and start from number 3. Thus, 2+ methods represent lower layer, true cosmology whereas others are more applicable to practical, higher layer situations. This comes from the fact that no circle is a true circle, but we may (do generally) perceive it as one and thus consider it 'true' from a limited viewpoint. Starting point in modular order for M12 is Libra and for 2+M12 is Aries. As explained, (for numbers equal or greater than 3) assigned value changes whether the limited perception or the reality is taken into account. Additionally, 7M is for seven heavens/skies/layers or planets; starts with 1 from the top/uppermost heaven/sky and ends with 7 at down below.
Note: No explanation is provided for the calculated value (for now).
The degrees are shown at the top of the Indian Compass.
One should make sure that the degree is showing Zero  and the compass needle is pointing to North [ उत्तर ] to get right directions.
Date and Time are also displayed at the bottom for your convenience.
You can use it while choosing the home on rent, performing pujas and various hindu rituals.
Please provide your inputs and features you would like to see in our next version.
Align G3-GH gimbal features an advanced control system with superior computational power. The highly integrated design allows for quick conversion between multicopter use and hand held use. Adjustable balance point on all 3 axis for greater camera compatibility, while the high precision brushless motors provide excellent agility and stability. Built in HDMI/AV converter and RC receiver connectivity. Supports programmability through PC interface, or Bluetooth. Equipped with automatic calibration function during power up. Supports single RC transmitter mode through APS-M, or independent remote control of the gimbal through a dedicated RC transmitter, as well as remote shutter trigger and video start/stop control to capture the optimal footage through precise framing.
Supports Spektrum and JR satellite receivers.
Supports Futaba S.BUS / JR X.BUS.
Supports Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones.
High stability, high precision 3 axis gimbal control system.
Allowing precise lock on shooting objects, allowing capture of fantastic aerial footages with ease.
Features gain adjustment for PAN/ROLL/TILT axis. Supports various DSLR cameras, with adjustability to achieve optimal compensation performance.
Highly integrated convertible design to quickly switch to hand held use.
Automatic 3-axis neutral calibration.
Support single RC transmitter control of multicopter and gimbal, or a separate dedicated RC transmitter control for gimbal.
Multi-function modes. Each of the 3-axis can be controlled through RC control.
Shutter trigger and video start/stop control function
Built in HDMI/AV converter function
The user can use the calculated azimuth, elevation and tilt values to calibrate the satellite dish/antenna.
The analyzer will give the user all required information to fine-tune the pointing and after signal lock has been obtained will provide a list all of the available channels on that transponder.
Especially design for RC players and pilots, the new Gpro App is completely stronger and more efficient, but simple and easy to operate ever!
ALIGN new multifunctional Gpro flybarless system with active CPU, 20 times faster processor, freshly new software structure improves system compensation. It brings up with precise and agile response, and also keeps up-to-date flying performance.
What are you waiting for? Download it!
1. Brand new CPU, processing 20 times faster than previous generation, brings Gpro up with precise and agile response.
2. Freshly new software processing structure improves system compensation and keeps up-to-date flying performance.
3. Utilizes with latest Android APP that Gpro can be easily and directly adjusted through mobile phone at the field.
4. New human oriented interface allows convenient and rapid setup and installation.
5. Superior flying characteristic remain the same flying control among T-REX 250~800 helicopters.
6. Full support receivers and satellites currently on the market, including S.BUS/X.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS.
From Sunil Gangwani - President - Sindhi Council Of India , Mumbai & Maharashtra Region (Youth Wing)First Sindhi Nominated Corporator (M.C.G.M)
Recently Organized Behraana Training , Also Extending Financial Aid To The Sindhi Widows, Awarding Scholarship To Meritorious But Financial Weak Students And So Many More Such Community Services To Be Launched In Near Future.