In general, great app and concept. Responsive developers / support if something is wrong. Currently, I am seeing some nonsensical "advice" on my linked Lending Club account page. Doesn't look like the system fully understands the marketplace loan asset class just yet.
The app is okay, but has a lot of room for growth.
When do we get Path?
Best way to invest money period!
Easy , simple , convenient way to manage and view your robo-investing account. Much rather have this with no cost fees or just 0.25% if I go over my free Limit, than pay a stock broker 2-3% of my profits + transaction fees. Wealth front is a legit company- SEC registered, and have already $2.6 billion in assets, for a company that only started in 2011. Their algorithm and team is top notch. The only better alternative on the market right now is Charles-Schwabb's version of robo investing, but it requires $5,000 minimum to start (although no fees completely) and I'm not sure on their return.
Super helpful if your looking to save or invest, or both. Less fees and better management than many other places!
- Introducing Path: See how you're tracking towards retirement (rolling out gradually)
- Bug fixes
- Pin & Fingerprint lock
- Track all your financial accounts in one place
- Add your Real Estate & Mortgage
- Get personalized advice
- See what you will be worth in the future
- Transfer money and schedule recurring deposits
- Get push notifications
- See your Selling Plan
- Keep an eye on your investments
- Invite friends to get more money managed for free