Investing on Autopilot
In just five minutes we'll use Nobel Prize-winning investing principles to build you a personalized, low-cost portfolio that's optimized to meet your financial goals.
$0 Account Minimums
Begin with as little or as much as you want. The earlier you start, the more your money grows.
Your Money, Automated
Enjoy automated deposits, plus free dividend reinvesting, portfolio rebalancing and tax-loss harvesting. Without having to do a thing.
Socially Responsible Investing
Do well, both ethically and financially. Our SRI portfolio invests only in companies that prioritize low carbon emissions, cleantech innovation, and diversity.
Humans + Technology
Winner of 2017 and 2016 Webby Award for the world's best financial website because our platform is simple, intelligent and user-friendly. You never need to talk to a human, if you don't want to. But if you do, our real live money coaches are readily available by phone or email.
Low Fees, Full Transparency
Low-fee ETFs and smart technology to keep costs low, and we tell you our fees up front: 0.5% for accounts under $100,000; 0.4% for accounts over $100,000. We never charge trading, account transfer, or rebalancing fees. And we'll never hide the fees you pay.
Safety & Security
Over 65,000 clients trust us with more than $2 billion in assets. We are CIPF and SIPC ensured and we keep your money protected by bank-level encryption. Wealthsimple is backed by The Power Financial Group, one of the world's leading financial companies.
Invest in Future You
Start now, get your first $5,000 managed free for a year.
Go ahead, become an investing genius! It'll take about five minutes.
Featured in the Press
• “Wealthsimple is an example of fintech innovation at its finest.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
• “Investors looking to open an investment account can now do so with just the swipe of a finger.” - The Globe and Mail
• “Wealthsimple aims to turn financial services on its head with a new low-cost approach to investing." - Financial Post
• “The investment service for young professionals aims to make investing simple and straightforward.” - CNBC
• “Arguably Wealthsimple's greatest strength is its variety of features” - Business Insider