Trails MTB puts at your fingertips thousands of trails and single tracks that you don't know yet. Install this app on your smartphone or tablet and localize them. Find the trail in your area that best suits with you!
From the app you can also include your own trails, go ahead and share with other bikers. This is the only app to locate trails and single tracks, download it now and discover all those drops you've been missing.
¡Find and descend!
*** MTB Project is brand new and has limited content. More is being added every day, and you can help! http://www.mtbproject.com ***
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
This is a pretty little tool for calculating the right frame size for your bike.
It doesn't matter which type of bicycle you want to calculate. Most bike types are available in this app.
Just scroll the wheel to your value of inseam and you will see the right size in cm and inch, immediately .
There is no easier way to get the right frame size for your bicycle. Have fun!
Also have a look to our PRO Version of the calculator. Additionally to the free version we imlemented a 3D model of a bike and you can select and play with colours to see if it fits to your bike.
And as an extra for race biker we implemented the calculation of crank lenght, top tube length and stem length.
reviews are welcome.
-Ver las ultimas noticias de MTB
-Enviar mensajes al Fan Wall
-Ver los post de nuestro blog
-Estar enterado de los eventos
-Visualizar la galería de las fotos y videos de las montadas
-Enviar tus fotos para ser publicadas
-Acceso a todas las redes sociales
-Ver las notificaciones Push
With this application you will get to learn:
- The best driving techniques and mastery of the bicycle.
- How to properly adjust your bike
- How to fix your bike
- Best advice for the use of mountain bikes.
It is ultimately the best way for mechanics, repair and maintain your bike and all its components.
All videos are available in YouTube and our app just provides links and streams from YouTube only for those for which embedding is allowed by uploader.
This App only provides a convenient access to Youtube videos, this App does not own the ownership of any video hosted on Youtube. All videos linked in this App are hosted by the public third-party media service, YouTube. All trademarks and copyrights are belonging to the respective owners who upload videos to Youtube.
- Information, reviews, photos, and locations for thousands of mountain bike trails around the world.
- Nearby Trails feature lists all the trails within 25 miles of your current location.
- Trail check-ins + the ability to report trail conditions (closed, open, wet).
- Trail wishlist and "my trails" list for quick access to your favorites.
- Information and reviews on thousands of MTB products for comparison shopping on the go.
- Quick access to the Singletracks MTB blog with news and articles posted daily.
We've heard reports that the app does not work on the Toshiba Thrive and Motorola Xoom tablets. Having trouble getting the app to run on your device? Please email email@example.com so we can add your device to this list. As always, we appreciate feedback about specific issues you may encounter with the app.
The team was originally founded in 2009 as the DRD program by industry leader Jeremiah Dylan Dean.
Learn to do tabletops, bunny hops, manuals and loads more-all instructions are simplified!! This app will teach you all you need to know to be a good mountain biker! Take this with you to learn tricks on the move. This easy to use app will guide you through all the techniques needed to be a good MTB'er-all in one app! NO internet connection needed.
MTBroutes biedt je het meest complete overzicht van alle mountainbike routes in Nederland. Naast alle informatie over de routes kan je natuurlijk ook de route zelf bekijken en mis je nooit meer het laatste mountainbike nieuws.
Dus waar wacht je nog op en download snel deze MTBroutes app en kijk waar je bij jouw in de buurt de bossen in kan!
Let op! Voor het ophalen van de routes (zowel de informatie als de GPS track) en het nieuws is een internetverbinding vereist. Als de informatie is opgehaald kan deze ook offline worden bekeken!
The free version is limited to 50 Km (30 mi) of tracking.
I'll be adding more features soon. Let me know if there's anything you would like to see added.
Once the data has been downloaded, the application works even without an active internet connection, perfect for when on the road.
The application can also guide you to the starting location for the tour using the Google Maps and Navigation application
It is organized by the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI), and winners are presented with a gold medal and are entitled to wear the rainbow jersey for a full year in future events of the same discipline.
Unlike other UCI-sanctioned races, the World Championships is organized by nationality, not by commercial teams. The race is usually held towards the end of the season.
The 2013 event will be held in South-Africa, Pietermaritzburg in the KwaZulu Natal province at the Cascades MTB Park.
If you are riding alone you can use the Live Tracking function. People at home can follow your position on the website http://tc.mtb-forum.it.
Autopause after 10 seconds of inactivity.
Share your rides on social networks directly from the app.
If you have any question contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
bici da corsa
Runtastic Mountain Bike is the ultimate, mountain bike app, which transforms your smartphone into the best off track biking computer on the market – with over 50 mtb features, compatible velo hardware, and a complementary fitness site! Whether your route is a local dirt bike path, a wicked downhill course, or a gorgeous mountain trail, the Runtastic Mountain Bike app is your ideal biking companion.
Runtastic Mountain Bike is specifically designed with mountain bike enthusiasts in mind, incorporating the features a leisure rider, bmx rider, or professional mtb racer desires. For example, the offline-maps function allows you to use maps even without GSM coverage; therefore, you can roam even the most remote, freestyle trail with confidence. Ride where the trail leads you with solid GPS navigation, extra motivational factors, and trek and route statistics to boot.
ON THE TRAIL (limited features in LITE version):
* Tracking of critical performance statistics from mtb session – duration, distance, altitude, calories, time
* Ride thousands of mountainbike routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on www.runtastic.com)
* Configurable maps: Google Maps and Open Cycle Map
* Offline maps: For off track treks in areas without GSM coverage
* Colored traces (track biking pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude (downhill) in meters per minute
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek using ANT+ sensors
* Weather statistics
* LIVE Tracking – track your trail in real time to share with friends
* Voice feedback of performance statistics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Take pictures – they'll be saved with your mtb tour overview and velo statistics
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE (limited features in LITE version):
* Detailed overview of your mtb session with navigation start and end points
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Interval splits: Analysis and table view from each part of your mountainbike trek
* Detailed post-ride data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Full velo training history – statistics, graphics, training progress overview
* Share your biking activities and accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all biking sessions on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further biking statistics, analysis, mtb coaching, and encouraging comparisons to fellow freestyle, mountainbike, bmx, dirt bike, and downhill friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your off track, downhill training, or overall sport and fitness goals.
Download the Mountain Bike app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Keywords: Biking, velo, mtb, mountainbike, trail, cadence, off, downhill, route, trek, navigation, dirt, bmx, freestyle, app, track, GPS, statistics