Capture your thoughts directly on mind maps, turn them into presentations on the fly, and share them with others. Synchronize your maps to the cloud, from any device.
Mindomo Cloud is available at http://www.mindomo.com/
Mindomo Desktop is available for Windows and Mac at http://www.mindomo.com/desktop/index.htm
NOTE: Using third party keyboards might cause typing and spelling errors. We recommend that you use the default keyboard.
The Mindomo platform creates a powerful environment where you can easily collaborate with others by sharing ideas and working together on mind maps in real time. No matter where you go, you can creatively bring your ideas to life.
Our Highlighted Features are:
- Interactive presentations straight from your mind maps
- Unlimited maps and folders which can be edited, shared and exported
- Offline work and sync
- Seamless synchronization
- Real time collaboration
- Multiple layouts (circular, concept, org chart)
- Map customization by adding icons, colors, styles and map themes
- Image embedding on map topics
- Visualization of notes, links or tasks on topics
- Full map history, undo and redo functions
It makes mind mapping easy with freehand writing and drawing.
If your device does not have S-Pen or stylus, please use MindBoard Standard (Free).
# User Guide
# Key Features
* Redesigning interaction for Stylus like Galaxy Note S-Pen
* Freehand / handwriting for mind mapping
* Map : zoom and scroll , node collapsing and expanding
* Pen : multiple colours and multiple weight
* Branch : multiple colours
* PDF/PNG export ( PDF export : Need Premium subscription upgrade )
* Cloud sync service
* GALAXY Note Multi Window feature
* It's tested on GALAXY Note 3 / 8.0 / 10.1 2004 edition.
Your question or comment will be much appreciated.
* Contact Information : http://www.mindboardapps.com/contact.html
You can use this for your study, bussiness etc...!
・You can make MemotyTree easily!
・Cut and Paste by Drag & Drop!
・Manage MemotyTrees with folder
・Add comment,tag,color to node
・Search nodes by tag, title
・Save MemotyTree as image file(jpg,png)
・Add an image to nodes
・Add a URL to nodes
・Able to import/export FreeMind(.mm) files
・Able to import/export MemotyTree(.mtr) file and send your MemotyTree to another smartphone/tablet
- Widget to see your list from your homescreen
- Keep track of your tasks day-by-day
- Easily re-arrange your todo list to match your changing day
- Use the lists section for your ideas that aren't calendar-bound
Includes all of the features you use on the TeuxDeux website:
- type in the edit box to add a new todo
- tap a todo to cross it off, tap the X to delete
- long-press to re-arrange your todos or move a todo to another day
- long-press a todo to edit it
- app works fine even when you have no connection, it will save your changes and sync to the server later
This app requires an account on TeuxDeux.com, which is a separate subscription.
Questions? Problems? Contact me at: email@example.com
CAD Pockets includes many popular third-party cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on. You can sync up your files to the cloud and keep your local files updated in real time, saving you the trouble of transmitting files via cable. You can conveniently communicate with designers or clients even if you are on the go, avoiding the chore of carrying clumsy laptops or paper drawings.
CAD Pockets also supports offline usage. Simply by saving files into your Android device and you are free to go. Moreover, you can view files that have been downloaded to your cloud drive without access to the Internet.
1. Support both 2D and 3D DWG/DXF/DWF files.
2. Open and save CAD files from local storage, online storage (DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, etc.) and email attachment.
3. Transfer files via USB cable line from PC to Local Drawing, and support full offline usability (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share).
4. Supports auto-sync and remote operations (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share) for remote CAD files.
5. Supports auto cache for remote CAD files, which allows users to open and delete them offline.
6. Manage WebDav sites (Create, Delete, Modify and File Sync).
7. Share CAD drawing via Email and export drawing to JPG.
1. Supports easy-to-use multi-touch operations for Zooming, Panning and Snapping.
2. Supports CAD drawing functions like Lines, Polylines, Circles, and Texts.
3. Supports CAD editing functions like Copy, Move, Rotate and Mirror.
4. Supports CAD annotating functions like Revision cloud, Dimension, Image and Voice.
5. Supports CAD dimensioning functions like Linear, Radius, Angular and Ordinate.
6. Supports magnifier for details, and prompt for “Last Point”.
7. Supports Undo and Redo.
8. Supports layer and layout management
9.Supports 3D viewing and view control.
The Free version comes with basic but powerful Mind Mapping features.
• SimpleMind for Android FULL version adds tons of productivity boosting features - available in Google Play
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for phones and tablets.
Android 2.2 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
SchematicMind allows you to create an unlimited amount of mind maps that quickly can be made clear and aesthetically pleasing. By creating a mind map, filling it with key topics and subtopics you can easily outline the most complex ideas. You can apply styles to your mind map and add icons, shapes colors to make it even clearer.
If you're planning a project, need to organize your thoughts or simply looking for a way to visualize an idea then this is the application for you. With the help of SchematicMind free mind maps you can outline any information you want.
● Create an unlimited amount of mind maps
● Easy to use touch interface
● Apply Styles
● Add icons
● Select from five distinct shapes
● Define topic, border and background colors
● Supports zooming and Scrolling
● Unlimited map size
● Export and Import functionality
● No functionality locked
● Requires no login
If you enjoyed SchematicMind, please rate it and tell your friends.
If you have any questions, concerns, requests or bugs regarding this mindmap application please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Installation requires access to a paid Mindjet web account or an active Mindjet trial. Existing users will still have access to their files
The best way to visually capture and organize information! Brainstorm ideas, take notes, and track tasks from the convenience of your Android device.
• Quick and Easy Information Capture – Use it for note taking, brainstorming, or creating tasks. Manage supporting information via attachments, links and notes.
• Anytime, Anywhere Access – Take your work with you and access it from your Android device whenever, wherever.
• Feature Packed – Mindjet for Android comes loaded with powerful features accessible through an intuitive menu. Mapping features, text styling, topic styling, relationships, and tools (attach, links, export, etc.).
• Tagging – Use keywords to organize and sort your Mindjet files. Makes it easier to search for maps as well.
• Gesture Shortcuts – Replaces the keyboard shortcuts for easy to use gesture shortcuts designed to bring the most common commands right to your fingertips.
• Dropbox® Support – Sync your Mindjet files from your phone to your PC with Dropbox.
• Mindjet File Format (.mmap).
• Support for Android 2.1 and later.
• Zoom in and out.
• Drag and drop topics.
• Create topic notes.
• Various topic styles with simple gestures.
• Add icons and images for context and detail.
• Priority markers.
• Create relationships between topics.
• Add attachments and hyperlinks to supporting files and web pages.
• Gesture shortcuts – draw shapes in order to execute various commands.
• Full-screen mode.
• File tagging for easy organization and search.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.
You can easily create ideas, categorize them and share the best ideas with others.
This app have been written in compliance with braisnstorming technique and can considerably boost you creativity, if your are got stuck with some complicated problem.
- You can add ideas faster by Enter key while brainstorming.
- When you dislike some idea on organizing stage, it won't be deleted, but move to Trash category.
- When you hide Brainstream and work with other app, timer pauses and isn't ticking.
- You can continue brainstorm without time limits or add 5 minutes after time have been up.
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
cadTouch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn cadTouch in a few minutes.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
-Work Order Management
-View Job Tasks and Safety Plans
-Issues and Transfers
-Asset auditing (including classifications)
-Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
-Meter Readings, Inspections and Routes
-Easily Generate Follow-up Work Orders
-Capture Electronic Signatures
-View Start Centers
-View and email reports
-Built-in Bar Code Scanning
-Automatic picture upload associated with a work order, asset or location
-GPS enabled for work orders, locations, assets
-View linked documents (attachments)
-Seamless transition from on-line to offline mode
-Offline mode easily handles thousands of records
-Simple synchronization process
-Sync offline data automatically in the background
-Adheres to all Maximo security, business rules and work flows
** EZMaxMobile requires a server engine provided by InterPro Solutions, LLC
** Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to our demo site!
MindMeister for Android lets you create, edit and share your mind maps on your Android handset or tablet and synchronize them with the award-winning free online MindMeister service, either alone or collaboratively with others.
*** MindMeister.com is the premier collaborative mind mapping site with over 3 million users ***
✔ Create and edit graphical mind maps
✔ Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
✔ Share maps directly from the device
✔ Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
✔ Add icons, colors, styles, boundaries and map themes
✔ Edit and view notes, links and tasks on ideas
✔ Draw connections between topics
✔ Export as RTF, PDF and image
✔ Export as MindManager, Freemind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint (requires paid MindMeister account)
✔ Manage Favorites
✔ Browse Public Maps
✔ Play map-based presentations on device
✔ Quickly insert ideas ("Geistesblitz")
✔ Geistesblitz widget for the Home screen
✔ NEW: PIN code lock
Additional features through www.MindMeister.com interface:
✔ Unlimited undo / redo
✔ Import from MindManager, Freemind and text files
PLEASE NOTE: MindMeister for Android automatically backs up all your mobile maps with the MindMeister.com service and therefore asks you to create a free account when launching the app for the first time. You can however also use the demo mode to test the app before signing up.
Automatic synchronization with the www.MindMeister.com service ensures that your data is safe in the cloud and allows you to continue working on your ideas in the award-winning and full-featured web interface, on your own or together with friends.
MindMeister is continually improving the app and actively looking for your feedback. Please send your ideas, suggestions, and comments to email@example.com
"MindMeister is a beautifully simple mind-mapping tool. Using the application is totally intuitive, as it has no mess or clutter from fancy frills."
Kate Russell, BBC News
더욱 스마트해진 BIZBOX mobile을 지금 확인하세요.
BIZBOX mobile Ver 1.5 주요 업데이트 내용
쪽지 기능: 그룹 또는 개인 간 대화 형태의 직관적인 UI 적용되었으며, 히스토리 관리가 가능해 커뮤니케이션이 수월해집니다.
조직도 기능: 조직 선택 UI가 상단 숨김형태로 변경되었으며, 최근 연락처 탭 추가로 검색의 편의성을 높였습니다.
일정 기능: 그룹웨어와 실시간 연동되는 일정기능이 추가되어 외부에서도 쉽게 스케쥴 관리가 가능합니다.
*1.5버전 업데이트 시 스마트폰에 저장된 쪽지 및 다운로드 받은 파일은 모두 초기화 됩니다.
자세한 업데이트 내용은 ‘새로운 기능’ 탭에서 확인 가능합니다.
- 구매 상담: 1544-9605
- 고객 지원: 1544-9625