-Fixed support for Android 2.2 calendar shortcut
Take a look at our other widget PowerTime with a matching theme!
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
- Browsing: loops through several webpages and scrolls them to simulate a natural user-device interaction.
- Video: loops a 720p (if supported) or SD videoclip on the screen using standard methods and APIs to better simulate a real-life scenario.
- Gaming: stresses the GPU inside your device by continuously drawing a 2D canvas on the screen using OpenGL ES.
LAB501 Battery Life stores the initial and final battery levels as well as the duration for each run so that when the device is turned back on the latest result is displayed. Results can be saved to the SD card as a bitmap image so you can easily share it online.
The calculator also takes into consideration PEUKERT'S Law.
If you happen to have the manufacturers Peukerts Number then you can enter it.
Otherwise it's set to 1.1
For a lead–acid battery, the value of is typically between 1.1 and 1.3.
For VRSLAB AGM batteries, it generally ranges from 1.05 to 1.15.
For GEL batteries from 1.1 to 1.25.
For Flooded batteries commonly known as sealed batteries, 1.2 to 1.6.
* Due to factors such as age, make and temperature please note that run-times are estimates.
"Was, Akku leer?! Achso, ich hab mal wieder vergessen WLAN auszuschalten!"
Kennen Sie das? Wenn ja, dann wird das Ihnen in Zukunft nicht mehr passieren, dank Battery Watchdog!
Battery Watchdog ist ein Tool, das Ihnen hilft WLAN, Mobiles Internet, Bluetooth, Google Auto-Synchronisation... rechtzeitig auszuschalten! Aber nicht wenn der Akku schon fast leer ist! Sondern wenn Sie ihr Smartphone nicht mehr benutzen, also wenn der Bildschirm aus ist.
Battery Watchdog startet einen Timer, den Sie vorher definieren können, sobald der Bildschirm ausgeht. Ist dieser Timer dann abgelaufen, und der Bildschirm wurde in der Zwischenzeit nicht aktiviert, schaltet Battery Watchdog z.B. WLAN oder Bluetooth (Natürlich auch definierbar) aus!
Battery Watchdog ermöglicht es aber auch, z.B. WLAN wieder anzuschalten, sobald der Bildschirm aktiviert wird...
...und alle Aktionen sind natürlich beliebig definierbar!
- zeitgesteuertes Abschalten von WLAN, Mobiles Internet, Bluetooth, Google Auto-Synchronisation nach Deaktivierung des Displays
- zeitgesteuertes Anschalten von WLAN, Mobiles Internet, Bluetooth, Google Auto-Synchronisation nach Aktivierung des Displays
- Notification (Benachrichtigung) mit aktuellem Akkuladestand
- Shortcuts, zum aktivieren/deaktivieren von WLAN, Mobiles Internet, GPS...
- 2 Widgets, die den aktuellen Akkuladestand anzeigen
- Keine Werbung (No Ads)
*** Bekannte Probleme: ***
Mobiles Internet wird im Moment nur bis Android 2.2 unterstützt, ich arbeite aber schon an einer Lösung!
Tags: Battery, Watchdog, Akku, Ladestand, Energie, Energiesparmodus, Notification (Benachrichtigung), Widget, No Ads, Keine Werbung, Akku sparen, Batterystatus, Status, Batterylife, Life, Battery Watcher, Watcher, Battery Indicator, Indicator
The status bar displays the date and day of the week today(Japanese).
You can specify application launch from the status bar.
- Display the date only "DayBar"
- Display only the day "WeekBar"
Please use all means to release it for free.
Some interesting of save battery life 2015 app features:
* 3 Mode to save power
* One touch to turn on saving mode
* Battery percent Notification
* Show battery health, temperature, voltage, status
* Clean tasks, You can clear cache of running process to speed up phone.
* Turn off/on WIFI, Bluetooth, mobile data, screen light, stand by time(time to lock screen)
- Support Android 2.3+
- Battery logging.
- The charging indicator
- Very lightweight
- Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
- Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
- Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
- Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+
- Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
- Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
- Small (1x1) and large (4x1) app widgets
- Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
used for accessing extended battery information
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
- Choose from a selection of themes to suit any home screen!
- Choose single or multiple accounts per widget, and have as many different widgets as you like!
- Pressing on the widget will launch Gmail with the selected account*
Thank you for choosing GUnread! If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
*This feature will only work if the widget is displaying the count for a single account. There is also a known issue when the Gmail app is already open and displaying a different account.
Please note, this widget is designed to work with the official Gmail app from Google. It is not compatible with other email clients.
Car info system showing current speed and driving statistics in simple user interface. Features speedometer, compass, color schemes and HUD mode. See website for more!
- Move To SD enabled (Android 2.2+)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with bugs/comments/features
Please email email@example.com with bugs/comments