-Fixed support for Android 2.2 calendar shortcut
Take a look at our other widget PowerTime with a matching theme!
The following preferences are enabled with Full version.
- Widget Click Action (Do nothing / Open widget settings / Open application)
- Text transparency
- Divider transparency
- Background transparency
If you like this widget, please try full version.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
If It cannot open your calendar correctly, please buy the plus version! It allows you to select what app to open it, more flexible more themes too!
Calendar Widget 2.0 (aka Sakura Calendar Widget)
- Show current month,day and weekday.
- Support English,French,Chinese and Japanese, Korean.
- Support different background.
- Just like the iPhone Calendar Icon, but with more fancy & cute themes.
- Two sizes: large/small to fit on your home screen.
- With the Plus Version, you can have even more themes!
- We understand you are special, and that's why we make this widget.
*** Buy Plus Ver for more themes, only US0.99 ***
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
This is a widget. You must add it to your homescreen!
I created this app in my freetime and you can download it for free. Please give me a good rating if you like it!
I'm glad about every e-mail, be it praise, criticism or an idea!
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
- Choose from a selection of themes to suit any home screen!
- Choose single or multiple accounts per widget, and have as many different widgets as you like!
- Pressing on the widget will launch Gmail with the selected account*
Thank you for choosing GUnread! If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
*This feature will only work if the widget is displaying the count for a single account. There is also a known issue when the Gmail app is already open and displaying a different account.
Please note, this widget is designed to work with the official Gmail app from Google. It is not compatible with other email clients.
Car info system showing current speed and driving statistics in simple user interface. Features speedometer, compass, color schemes and HUD mode. See website for more!
- Move To SD enabled (Android 2.2+)
Please email email@example.com with bugs/comments/features
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with bugs/comments