The PCP Patient App offers patients the following functionalities in agreement with the treating / caring doctor, an outpatient clinic, a medical care center or a clinic:
· Data storage (storage) takes place exclusively in the provider's IT system (practice, outpatient clinic, medical center, clinic), in a client separate from the main system.
· Data transmission in the FHIR standard (SSL encryption).
· The security of access is based on bearer tokens which are created with REST methods via the provider's IT system during authentication.
· Overview of all appointments, divided into a list of the pending appointments and a list of already completed appointments, each with detailed information about an appointment.
· Overview and inspection of released findings (PDF) of the patient file including print function and forwarding to other media.
· Taking photos directly from the app and integrating them into the patient file.
· Direct and intuitive recording of selected questionnaires, which are automatically transferred via FHIR after being saved in the patient file of the central IT system.
· Triggering a video conference by the doctor if the patient is registered in the app. The video conference is carried out with WebRTC, which guarantees a peer-peer connection between the app and the provider's browser-based IT system (practice, outpatient clinic, medical center, clinic)