Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
This is 3 day DEMO which can be activated into the full version buy purchasing "WiFi Web Login - Activation".
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
- Coarse (network-based) location: Location based playback targeting, and anonymous usage statistics.
- Full Internet access: Required in order to check for Internet access, and post anonymous usage statistics.
Samsung 4.3 compatibility: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/samsung-43-compatibility.html
Android 4.4 KitKat Multiple Window Support: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/android-44-kitkat-multiple-window.html
Features for csl account:
✔ Check account status & balance
✔ Check latest 3 months' bills
✔ Check unbilled local mobile data, voice & video call, SMS & MMS usages
✔ Check unbilled roaming mobile data and Wi-Fi usages (All-in-one Roaming Day Pass subscribers only)
✔ Pay bill at any 7-Eleven in Hong Kong by presenting the bill’s QR code
Features for PCCW-HKT Rechargeable SIM Card:
✔ Check card status and balance
✔ Check bonus and entitlement
✔ Top-up by voucher
With Authenticator Plus you can seamlessly sync and manage all your 2-step enabled accounts in phones / tablet / kindle.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open accounts from you phone, tablet or Amazon Kindle
• Android Wear Support - view all your PINs in Android watch
• Automatic backup / restore - accounts are automatically backed up to cloud (Google Drive or Dropbox) and can be restored easily
• Secure - 256-bit AES encryption and PIN lock for additional security
• Advanced security - hardware backed encryption protects your account even in rooted devices
• Organize - group accounts with categories and re-order frequently used accounts to top
• Personalize - change themes and displays account logos for easier lookup
• Import from Google Authenticator - accounts can be imported from Google Authenticator in rooted devices
• WinAuth support - works with WinAuth (https://winauth.com/)
Technical Details - http://design.authenticatorplus.com
Help Docs - http://help.authenticatorplus.com
Beta Channel - http://beta.authenticatorplus.com
Currently Google™ provides space shared by Gmail™, Google+ Photo™ and Google Drive™, with this app we will be always informed about the space available on every single Google™ account registered on our device.
Google™ Account Storage will inform, through a notification, when the available space is less than 10%.
Google™ Account Storage needs permission to access to Google™ Drive because datas are taken from this service.
kw: google, dashboard, google account, google storage, google account storage, google dashboard
- Pay your bill.
- Check your connection status.
- Check and troubleshoot the status of your devices.
- Find your service center.
- View, cancel, and reschedule your appointments.
Explanation of Android Permissions:
INTERNET: Enables My Account to connect over the Internet to our servers
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Enables My Account to detect whether or not your device is connected
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Enables My Account to cache data
WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR: Enables My Account to create calendar events for service appointments
READ_GSERVICES, GET_ACCOUNTS: Enables My Account to use Google Maps and related services
READ_PHONE_STATE: Enables My Account to associate your Comcast login with your device so you don’t have to login each time you open the app
C2D_MESSAGE, RECEIVE, and WAKE_LOCK: Enables My Account to support push notifications.
It can be configured to either notify you or automatically popup a webview for you to login. Hence you don't have to open a browser yourself. This is similar to the iPhone's WiFi browser login feature.
v1.0.2: add Chinese Korean translation
Each time you wish to connect to your account in one of our games (DOFUS and WAKFU) or websites launch the Ankama Authenticator on your mobile device. Choose the account to log in and touch “unlock”. These simple steps will allow you to input your login details during 30 seconds in order to connect. Once this delay is over, nobody will be able to access your account.
To activate your authenticator, follow the steps below:
- Take the time to check the tutorial when the app is launched for the first time.
- To protect one (or several) Ankama accounts with the Authenticator, input the login details of the account, the secret answer as well as the safety code received by e-mail.
Simple and efficient, you can now play without any risks!
In case of issues, please visit our Authenticator FAQ: https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us/sections/200297533
Warning: the application requires an internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile network) in order to work.
FreeOTP works with many of the great online services you already use, including Google, Facebook, Evernote, GitHub and many more! FreeOTP also may work for your private corporate security if they implement the standardized TOTP or HOTP protocols. This includes great enterprise solutions like FreeIPA.
FreeOTP is open source and free software! Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license, you can obtain the source code for FreeOTP at https://fedorahosted.org/freeotp for review or modification. Contributions are welcome!
NOTE: Root required
This adds ability to import accounts from Google Authenticator.
Requirement for Google Authenticator import :
[✔] Authenticator - [ https://play.google.com/apps/com.mufri.authenticatorplus ]
[✔] Google Authenticator
[✔] Rooted device
[✔] This plugin
NOTE: This app can be uninstalled safely after you have imported the accounts from Google Authenticator
Once configured, 2-step authentication protects your account by requiring both your password and an additional code, thus adding an extra layer of security. The app will generate these codes for you in a convenient way, straight on your smartphone or tablet, without the need for Internet connection. Sophos Authenticator works not only with a Sophos account, but also with accounts from Google, Dropbox, Facebook, Github and all the other providers who implement authentication in this standardized way.
- Can generate both time-based (TOTP) and counter-based (HOTP) codes
- Add an account the real easy way by scanning a QR code with your device camera or by manual input
- Great flexibility: the time-step for TOTP accounts can be any number of seconds and is not limited to 30 seconds
- The possibility to specify the desired time-step (TOTP case) or counter (HOTP case) when manually adding a new account
- Generated codes can be 6 to 8 digits wide
- No Internet/Network connection needed, everything happens offline
- Copy any generated code to clipboard for easy and fast access
Valid for all companies Telcel, Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Telmex, Axtel, Megacable, Cablevision, Totalplay, Cablemas, Cablecom Etc
You can use it without a SmartWatch too, if you want a trusted open-source Authenticator. Formerly known as SmartWatch2 Authenticator free.
Donate a beer: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMXTD89BWM3DN
Use it for websites like google.com and github.com to enable 2 way Authentification to make login more secure.
Just enable it on your account and add it to this app, so you can always view it on your Smartwatch without the hassle of pulling your phone out of your pocket, unlock, start Authenticatorapp, view code and put it back.
Also this version have no Internet-Permission for all the paranoid people out there :) so no data can be send from your device to 3rd Parties.
It's tested and fully working on SmartWatch 2 and should also work on LiveView.
Any Security concerns? Just checkout all source-code on Github (see Websitelink on bottom)
If you want to donate some money for coffee (i don't like beer :D)
buy the donate version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dlka.android.apps.authenticator2donate) or donate at PayPal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMXTD89BWM3DN
I'm open to feature requests and bug reports. Drop an email to The1andONLYdave@googlemail.com for more. Thanks!
This is NOT the official Google published Google Authenticator, it can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2 but without SmartWatch features.
Any feature suggestions please email me or fork the code and do it yourself :)
Counter based accounts do not work, but this shouldn't affect most users
Original description below....
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking.
Google Authenticator generates 2-step verification codes on your phone.
With 2-step verification, you can choose to add an additional layer of security for your Google Account by signing in with both a code generated by this application in addition to your password.
* Automatic setup via QR code
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
To use this app, you need to first enable 2-step verification on your Google Account by visiting your Account Settings page.
https://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1066447 for instructions on how to setup two factor auth
Smart Connect™ extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Source code available: http://code.google.com/r/vinblau-google-auth-smart-watch/
Forked from dgAuthenticator w/SmartWatch for adding Smart Watch 2 Support (https://code.google.com/r/vinblau-google-auth-smart-watch/source/browse)
You do not change manually autosync in Accounts configuration, it is set by this application according to rules.
It is possible in expert mode to reveal push sync authorities and configure them, e.g. disable.
Application enables/disables autosync for each account based on configured conditions for that account. Once installed you do not set autosync in accounts manually, it is done by this application.
For example you enable your google account on cellular data and no wifi. Then as soon as your phone connects to any wifi then autosync for that google account is disabled. If phone connects to cellular data, google account autosync is enabled again.
This is useful e.g. at work. You enable for your work wifi only exchange account autosync and disable everything else. Then when you are at work only your exchange account is syncing and nothing else (e.g. google accounts whose autosync could block phone because it could not get through firewall at work). As soon as you leave work phone connects cell data and your google accounts are activated and synchronized.
This feature protects also your privacy, because if you connect to some foreign wifi, then indeed no account is configured to be enabled on it so for all accounts autosync is disabled.
Periodic sync feature is standard Android feature - to synchronize periodically accounts which have enabled autosync. Periodic sync is syncing only if master autosync is enabled in Android. Because it is not possible to configure it in std. Android (there are no screens for it) I have incorporated it into this applicaton.
For push sync accounts (e.g. Google) periodic sync is often ignored.
Used icons author: RRZE, http://rrze-pp.github.io/rrze-icon-set/licence.html, License: CC BY-SA 3.0
Key Features of My Account:
• New! Device Health (Beta) - improve your battery and device performance, get notified whenever we find an issue
• Bill Pay - easily setup and pay your bill directly from your phone
• Data Usage - view how much data you use so you can make sure you and your family are on the right plan
• Account Management - view account usage and manage multiple lines all on one screen
• Notifications - the one place to find alerts for your device, account, and any special offers from T-Mobile
What is Device Health Beta?- It’s a set of tests that identify problems with your device and gives you the tools to fix them straight from the app, we will:
• Check Battery Performance-is your battery working properly? Is your battery dying after a few hours? Find out if it’s your screen, an app, or something else that’s killing your battery.
• Check Device Performance-is your device starting to run slowly? Do you click on something and it takes forever to do anything? Find out if you have a memory issue, the latest firmware or too many apps running at once.
• Help You Fix The Problem-Find a problem? Fix it straight from the app without having to go through hard to understand FAQs or any device settings.
• Notify You : If we find an issue that should be addressed immediately, we will send you a notification on your device to let you know what the problem is and how to fix it.
How Device Health works:
•Identifying a Problem: Device Health runs a set of 25 diagnostic tests and groups the results into two categories to make it easy for you - Battery Performance and Device Performance. The main screen of the Device Health page displays an overall device performance rating. RED indicates there are significant issues that need to be addressed. YELLOW indicates performance could be improved, but it’s performing OK. GREEN indicates the device performance is excellent. The rating is based on the number of settings and issues that can be optimized therefore, if there are multiple issues that need to be addressed, the overall rating will be RED.
• Fixing The Problem: The same performance rating applies throughout all sections within Device Health such as screen brightness and memory usage. A red wrench icon will display next to the categories that require attention. Select the red wrench icon and follow the suggested steps to resolve the found issue.
Device Data Collection & Permissions:
Stay tuned for more updates to My Account from T-Mobile that will give you greater control over your T-Mobile account and device.
Customers can download “HKBN My Account” from GooglePlay and install on any android device.
Functions include check your outstanding balance, make instant payment by credit card, check your eStatement & correspondence,check and edit your account information, change your HKBN Wi-Fi & Entertainment service password, etc.
HKBN My Account App let you manage your HKBN account anytime anywhere without the hassle of calling our service hotline directly!