Review and update documents in document libraries on your ride home.
Schedule last minute meetings in the team calendar or just post a team announcement; you have SharePoint at your fingertips.
No server side software is necessary. As long as you can access the SharePoint site from the phone's browser, you should be able to connect from SPConnect.
If you can email feedback, recommendations and features requests to improve this product, we would be thankful for your assistance.
Android System Requirements:
- External Storage for caching files.
- A document viewer to view or modify documents.
Supported SharePoint Versions:
- SharePoint Server 2007 SP2
- SharePoint Server 2010 SP1
- SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- SharePoint 2013
Supported SharePoint Authentication Methods
- Integrated Windows Authentication (includes SSL)
- Forms Based Authentication (includes SSL)
- Claims Based Authentication (Office 365 SharePoint Online)
- Browse SharePoint site and sub sites.
- View or modify documents in Document Libraries.
- Download document to local storage for offline viewing and updating.
- Check out and check in documents.
- Search document content (searching must be enabled on the server).
- View, add and update the following list types:
- Custom Lists
With SharePlus, you can:
Connect to SharePoint, on-premises or in the cloud. Plus, there’s no need to install server components or have special SharePoint permissions. Once you add your SharePoint site, you are ready to go.
Edit SharePoint content and documents on the go by taking advantage of SharePlus’ seamless integration with external editors.
Get your team in sync with easy document check in/out and by quickly sharing Discussions, Tasks, Contacts, Wikis, Issues, and a variety of other content types.
Update your content effortlessly, with SharePlus’ behind the scenes content synchronization process that keeps all your relevant information updated without requiring your attention.
SharePlus for Android, your SharePoint data where you need it.
• Browse your SharePoint sites, lists, and document libraries.
• Offline access & sync for your document libraries and lists.
• Edit SharePoint documents with third party apps, online or offline.
• Edit SharePoint items within SharePlus with or without connectivity.
• Check out and check in your SharePoint documents.
• Secure access over HTTPS (SSL) or VPNs
Supported SharePoint versions:
• SharePoint 2007
• SharePoint 2010
• SharePoint 2013
• SharePoint Online (Office 365)
• Windows SharePoint Services 2007 (WSS)
• SharePoint Foundation 2010
• SharePoint Foundation 2013
Supported authentication methods:
• Windows Authentication
• Forms Based Authentication
• Basic Authentication
• SharePoint Online (Office 365) Authentication
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DataNow app works in combination with companion server software that integrates with IT-managed storage locations and Microsoft Active Directory. (A separate corporate licensing fee applies).
Ease of Use
* You don’t have to be a SharePoint expert, SPtoGO’s content-centric design is designed for the everyday user
* Restrict Access to your enterprise SharePoint content from your phone by enabling the SPtoGO passcode prompt from Settings
Stay on Schedule
* Access SharePoint calendars and upcoming events straight from the app.
* View, add, and update SharePoint Tasks
* View, Email, Upload, and Check-In SharePoint documents directly from your phone.
* Download SharePoint documents to your phone for offline accessibility.
* Upload photos directly from your phone to any SharePoint image library.
-- Great for white boarding sessions.
* No SharePoint administrator involvement required
-- Simply set up the app, add your SharePoint sites and start using it