Webdunia started the world’s first Hindi portal in 1999 and is currently available in 8 major Indian languages - Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Gujarati. We are a pioneer in news, astrology, spiritual, religious and entertainment content. Webdunia is India’s most trusted news source and a proud BBC platinum partner.
Be the first to stay updated on the latest political news, government policies and state level news. Experience unbiased commentary on all current happenings with our fair reporting.
We understand your reading habits. Enjoy animated short stories on Mahabharata, Ramayana as well as discover and benefit from great videos on cooking recipes, health tips & fashion world.
The latest Webdunia app offers you -
- Easy to search trending tags to stay abreast with the latest news and happenings
- Live updates under Breaking news section
- Know what the day has in store for you with our daily horoscope feature
- Latest Bollywood news and expert movie reviews are delivered right to your phone
- Rejoice your sports spirit with our real time cricket updates accompanied by live blog
- Share interesting content like Jokes, Shayari, Poems, Astrology etc. with your friends
- Religious content with authentic reference from mythological documents
- Stream wide variety of videos feat Mahabharata, Yoga, cooking, kids & fashion world
- Photo gallery for entertainment, sports and lifestyle genre from around the world
- Easy to access and share card layout view for news, videos, and photos
- Trending News, Anytime, Anywhere with our popular tags
- Exclusive Video section
- Photo gallery- fashion, sports, lifestyle, we have them all
- Interesting shareable content like jokes, health tips, astrology available on Homepage
- Notification hub to stay tuned with important happenings in last 24 hours
- Save your favourite news/photos/videos to view later with our Bookmark feature
Contact us: Connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org to share news articles or blogs.
Feedback: Your opinion matters! Leave your feedback at email@example.com.