☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Free eBooks for Kindle is designed for searching these FREE ebooks with ease!
You can easily search free e-books by categories, customer reviews, book ratings and more.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- KINDLE is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Bookstore Features –
+ Browse more than 50,000 free ebooks
+ Books arranged in most popular categories
+ List by top downloaded books, by top authors and by languages
+ Search the bookstore by book title, author last name, or enter any category
Book Reader Features -
+ Supports epub, fb2 and plain text file formats
+ Read epub books from your SD card
+ Resize text, adjust brightness, jump to any page
+ Bookmarks and Table of Contents
+ Read in Sepia and Day/Night mode
+ Curl Page animation
+ Volume key navigation
+ Read in two column view
Our top categories include -
Fiction books, Romance books, Fantasy books, Adventure books, Science fiction, Christmas books, Horror books, Short stories, Love stories, Religious books, Humor books, History books, Poems, Poetry, Travel books, Detective Books, and many many more !!!
Our most popular authors include -
Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Dostoevsky, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, Wodehouse, James Joyce, Aesop, Victor Hugo, HG Wells, Plato, Jack London, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Hardy, and others
Our most downloaded books include -
Aesop’s fables, Peter pan, Sherlock holmes, Moby dick, Alice in wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, Kama sutra, Dorian gray, Beowulf, Grimm’s fairy tales, Anna karenina, Don quixote, Hamlet, Macbeth, Pinocchio and thousands more
We offer books in many languages including -
Chinese books, German books, French books, Spanish books, Portuguese books, Russian books, Greek books, Japanese books, Polish books, Italian books, Dutch books
Upcoming version -
We will soon be including Goodreads reviews and ratings for all books
Each book's category and language will be displayed on book details page
We hope you like the application and share it with your friends! We love to hear from our users. In case of any feedback/issues with the app, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
The app mines Amazon for all the best Kindle book deals in real time and offers them up to you with an hourly notification. You can download the price dropped / free Kindle books from within the app. You will then be able to sync your Kindle to grab all the books you download with this app.
Please note - you will still need a Kindle or at least the official Kindle reading app to read the books listed within our app. Free Books For Kindle is NOT a reading app.
This app was not created by Amazon.
Kindle Fire owners have been frustrated with not being able to receive blogs on the Kindle Fire as they can with their other Kindle devices. With this app, the problem is solved as it is optimized for your Kindle Fire as well as other Android-based tablets and phones.
Michael Gallagher is the author of several bestselling Kindle how-to guides, and his title "Free Kindle Books and How to Find Them" has been the #1 Kindle reference guide for over two years, garnering #53 and #72 on the Top 100 Kindle bestseller lists in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
-Access to a list of 8 books that is updated daily!
-No need to search, we put together a list of the best deals for you!
-List updates with the hottest bargains everyday!
-Simply click the titles your interested in to go straight to Amazon to purchase!
-Build your library by checking the app each day!
Here we provide you the links of the Best Websites to Download Free eBooks Pre-formatted for reading on your Android mobile phones & tablets.
Explore thousands of eBooks, magazines, reports, and documents from around the world.
Over 1.8 million+ free eBooks to be downloaded.
Got a website to recommend? Email us!
If you can't start the app from your app menu, try restarting your phone. This is a known problem with Market updates on some Android phones.
If you have any problems with the app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'll be happy to help!
We build this with some functions:
- Download for offline reading.
- Online reading book.
- Remember state for reading next time.
- Add to favorite.
- Bookmark the reading state to read next time.
Notes: Our books are Free and we just upload the books with the copyright law has expired.
IMPORTANT: we specialize in bringing you new, rising authors, not mainstream, commercial bestsellers. Independent and self-published writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
Grab 5 eBooks FREE every month or get unlimited downloads with a low-priced VIP membership through this handy App.
Search & Select from thousands of eBooks in 48 different categories. New titles constantly added.
Syncs seamlessly with your existing Free-eBooks.net account or easily create one.
A listed product can be 24 hours old, this is the reason why specific products are not free any more. That is why you should always take a look at the price!
• Lists free eBooks for your Kindle & MP3s
• Different search queries
• Results as list, grid or gallery
• Widget with free random products
• Optimized for tablets
• Show App of the Day
This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
Open .mobi files from Google Drive, Gmail, a file manager, or most other apps and Book Loader is ready for the job. It imports your books directly into Kindle so you can read on the go!
It also helps you manage the collection of .mobi ebooks on your device so you can delete books you have read and no longer want on your device.
Requires the Amazon Kindle app to be installed also.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
Displays a daily hand-picked list of dozens of five-star Kindle books temporarily offered free that day. Includes fiction and nonfiction books from your favorite authors. No Kindle hardware is required -- you may read these great freebies on any phone, tablet or computer using the free Kindle reader app -- or, of course, you may read them on your Kindle Fire, Paperwhite, or e-Ink reader.
You may never have to pay for books again!
Want to know the most profitable, lowest-risk idea for your home business? It's selling used books online, which is growing 33 percent annually, according to a study by U.S. publishers. Here is the complete text of the most popular book about online bookselling of all time: The Home-Based Bookstore.
Learn how to start your business part-time, then work as little or as much as you want. This step-by-step guide, written by one of the most successful and highly rated sellers on Amazon.com and eBay, includes everything you need to know:
-- Where to find books Find books in your own neighborhood to resell profitably to a worldwide pool of ready buyers. Get the best sources for valuable used books at low prices.
-- Where to sell Learn How to list your books to sell at the best price on Amazon.com and eBay, and even your own Web store.
-- Which books to buy What to look for in fiction, nonfiction, and collectibles to resell at the highest profits.
-- Grading and pricing your books How to describe and price your books. Learn what buyers are looking for.
-- Handling customers Tips on handling online book buyers. See the author's time-tested scripts for responding to customer issues. Learn how you can get and maintain high feedback ratings.
-- Fulfilling orders Easy-to-use ideas for storing, organizing, and shipping your books and handling returns
-- Automation tools Maximize your efficiency with these tips on automating your business. Automatically notify customers about shipments, and print postage to ship your books without leaving home.
-- Taxes and legal requirements How to register your business to obtain the proper permits and be exempted from paying sales tax on your inventory.
-- Exclusive list of wholesale book distributors Exclusive profiles and contact info for 32 wholesale distributors of used and new books. Order inventory at up to 90 percent off retail, shipped right to your door.