Plan your wedding with international luxury wedding and party planner Sarah Haywood. Complete Wedding Planner & Checklist, Budget Tracker (in multiple currencies), Guest Manager (with RSVP and Table Assign facility), Contacts Directory and Wedding Day Schedule to assist you plan like a professional. No advertising or product endorsements: just practical, impartial, tried and tested expert advice to help you plan your own unique event.
Designed and with content by internationally renowned wedding coordinator, bridal author and CNN's Royal Wedding Expert Sarah Haywood and complete with her expert tips on everything you need to do perfectly plan your wedding day.
• Budget Tracker in multiple currencies and with assign feature to assist allocate the wedding budget. Allows user to view the total spend to date and includes a contingency fund. Linked to the Wedding Planner for auto update of budget information.
• Wedding Planner divided into key categories of wedding planning with tips, advice and checklists. Links to the Supplier/Vendor Contacts Directory and Budget Manager to automatically update financial information. Facility for user to add categories and notes.
• Wedding Checklist viewable by category and by task due date. Links to the Wedding Planner, Budget Manager, Supplier/Vendor Contacts Directory and with the facility for the user to add new tasks.
• Guest Manager allows guests to be imported from device or manual input. Guests can be grouped and in multiple categories (e.g. bridal party, groom’s family, bridesmaid, evening guest etc.) with facility to add custom groups. Allows for guests to be custom grouped in more than one event (e.g. Stag/Bachelor Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Guest etc.). Ability to export group lists and email groups. Facility to manage RSVPs, make table assignment for the table plan and note gift received from guest. Next update (Spring 2012) to include ability to export entire guest list and at a glance see guests RSVP status.
• Supplier/Vendor Contacts Directory linked to groups (e.g Wedding Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner etc.) and with facility to create custom groups.
• Schedule: create your own Wedding Day Schedule from the template and share via email. Facility to create multiple events.
Leaving nothing to chance, the Ultimate Wedding App helps you both plan and manage your wedding and associated events, the budget, the guest list and your suppliers/vendors.
Few couples have the luxury of a professional, high profile Wedding Coordinator to help them plan their day, now in the palm of your hand top selling bridal author and wedding planner Sarah Haywood, shares her experience, expertise and in-depth, tried and tested wedding planning skills with every aspiring couple – whatever their spending power.
What the Press have said about the Ultimate Wedding App and Sarah Haywood:
"If you can't afford a wedding planner this could be the perfect compromise.... A worthwhile investment" The Sun (Apps of the Week, September 23, 2011)
"Award-winning Sarah Haywood's clever app was the first of its kind in the world - and it's also one of the best" Wedding Magazine
"Ideal for bridezillas and groomzillas everywhere" Guardian.co.uk
"Sarah Haywood: the ultimate wedding planner extraordinaire" CNN
Sarah Haywood is: "One of the most highly rated celebrity wedding planners in the world" Paris Match
This application is not officially supported on Android tablets version 2.3 and above.
The one stop shop for your wedding.
Manage your wedding with your
own wedding budget planner.
Track every spend, estimate costs, track deposits paid, check balances pending,
My Wedding budget planner keeps your spend under control as you plan your special day.
Locate wedding suppliers easily, you set the search parameters, local, national or international, set reminders, track activities, get inspired with new wedding ideas,
Select from huge range of wedding suppliers.
Looking for the leading wedding bands? Wedding cake suppliers? The perfect Wedding dress?
Church wedding music from gospel choirs to beautiful vocalists? Top Wedding venues? Amazing Wedding deals?
My wedding app has it all covered in this application,
With new suppliers listing on the app daily.
The app has a huge list of vendors and suppliers with easy to find contact details
and information about each supplier.
My Wedding app allows you to plan and track your activities from meeting your
wedding cake supplier or wedding car hire to a Dress Fitting appointment.
The countdown to your special day starts here with My Wedding App...
- Budget Planner
- Activity tracker
- Save suppliers easily
- Easy option to set reminders with unique ringtone
- Easy option to create account for brides/grooms
- Easy option to create account for business owners
- Businesses can create a profile to showcase their business with
about us section, services section, add links to social
Option to upload images and edit and change content easily,
add your business to more than one category or area, all can be
managed from your easy to use admin area.
- Countdown timer
- Easy click to call business feature
- Create check-lists
- Option to search by category, country, county, and location
- Find deals from loads of suppliers offering amazing discount offers
Wedding Checklist shows a big category item list to prepare for your wedding, which is also able to customize depending upon your needs. Click on a category item list where you can view checklists to add detail information such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Vendors. Simple as it can be.
You can make a smart estimation of money to spend, and actual money spent through Budget. Schedule shows not only the date of each item, but also D-Day of each schedule based on the wedding day. At Vendors, tap on one of the item list, and a pop-up will show up where you can make a call, send mail, open website, or view the map of the vendor. Once all the information is inserted to Budget, Schedule or Vendors at Checklist, you can view all the items at a glance through Dashboard.
Guest list is where you can add the RSVP guests’ status of attending the wedding. Insert name, check them when invitations are sent, and finally, check their status of attendance.
Please rate us if you enjoyed the app. Or, if you have any comments about the application, please feel free to write to us.
You’re getting married and you and your man want a fantasy wedding. Indulge. Give into whimsy and be swept away by the romance of it all.
Come on in and enjoy an experiential wedding shopping adventure, all under one roof. Get inspiration from the best in the business, see the bridal gown collections and meet the designers. From the invitations to the honeymoon and everything in between, The Wedding Expo® has been created especially for you and your entourage.
For the best in bridal inspiration and information, The Wedding Expo® is a one stop shop bridal/wedding suppliers exhibition in South Africa incorporating wedding gowns, cakes, invitations, competitions, groom suits, jewellery, honeymoons, flowers, décor, venues, accessories, music and fashion shows.
We open the door to inspiration and information.
The #1 wedding website, TheKnot.com, presents Wedding LookBook: the must-have app for brides.
• Search the hottest wedding dresses to find your look for your wedding day.
• Discover dresses that match any wedding style, from modern mermaid silhouettes to classic ball gowns.
• Found a dress you love? See listings for bridal salons that carry the dresses and designers you want to try on.
• View gowns for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and flower girl by style, shape and price.
• Browse engagement rings and wedding bands from brands you know and love.
• Accessories are now available! Find gorgeous veils, shoes, headpieces and more. When you see something you love, just tap the blue button to buy.
• Get inspired, and bookmark your favorites for later.
Use The Knot's wedding planning app to:
• Search vendors near you or in a specific location (200,000+ vendors nationwide)
• View high-quality photos of local vendors (500,000+ images)
• Read trusted reviews from other brides (almost 1,000,000 reviews from brides like you)
• Save vendors to your favorites
• Message, call or email vendors with just one tap
• Vendor checklist to know when to book your vendors