BOAT TRIPS OFFLINE GUIDE AROUND RIVERS AND CANALS OF ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
- “Welcome aboard!” points of regular and individual boat tours and trips in St.Petersburg.
- Timetable of regular guided boat tours in Russian, English, German and other languages.
- Price rate of regular and individual boat tours and trips.
- Routes and sights of boat trips around rivers and canals in St.Petersburg.
- “Welcome aboard!” points of boat – restaurants and dining cruises in St. Petersburg.
- Boat-restaurants and dining cruises menu rate.
- “Welcome aboard!” points and time-table of Hydrofoils from St. Petersburg to Peterhof.
Saint-Petersburg is the champion European city for bridges and second most for canals and islands. It has 33 islands, 48 canals and rivers, 160 kilometers of embankments and 800 bridges! That’s why this City is also called as North Venice!
Boat rides and tours around rivers and canals is definitely “must be done” activity, which allows not only to get a lot of interesting historical information about the city but also to see the spectacular panoramic views of magnificent architectural ensembles, palaces, castles, churches, cathedrals, parks, embankments, islands, bridges and much more!
This mobile application will help you to find “welcome aboard!” points of regular, individual, distant and dining boat trips in St. Petersburg, to compare and choose the most interesting and reasonable for its price boat tour or a restaurant on the water, to see the actual time-table with available guiding and service language of a tour and to make the decision for the most suitable day-time or night-time boat trip!
Attention! All boat tours and trips around rivers and canals in St. Petersburg are available only from the beginning of May until the end of November.