Ditch those paper trail maps and find get-outdoors fun at with Wildlands!
Choose from our Emmaus-based Pool Wildlife Sanctuary or South Mountain.
Learn about the not-to-be-missed features, special plants, native wildlife, and cool activities you’ll find at each preserve.
Discover adventure in the outdoors as you navigate our trails.
Explore with confidence using interactive trail maps.
Share your outdoor experience with friends by easily uploading photos to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Sign up for cool events like Hoot Hikes, Tubing Tuesdays, Lehigh River Sojourn and more!
- You can’t explore if you can’t get there. Integrated driving directions—and a direct connection to Apple Maps—will get you on the right track.
- Don’t get lost… unless you want to! GPS-powered, color-coded trail maps mean you’ll always know where you are and where you’re going.
- Learn! Follow pins marked along the trails to discover points of interest and learn about the world around you!
- Game! Wander our trails and be surprised by fun push notifications!
- Works in offline mode! Most features—including trail maps—will work even when you don’t have cell reception or wi-fi.
- Poncho, sunscreen, or snowshoes? Live, local weather will help you plan accordingly.
Wildlands Conservancy is the nonprofit land trust of the Lehigh Valley and Lehigh River watershed. We’ve been creating lasting connections to nature since 1973, through land protection, environmental stewardship, and education. Wildlands has protected more than 54,000 acres of high-conservation-value lands, it benefits more than 19,000 school-age children annually through environmental education, and is focused on improving water quality and wildlife habitat within and beyond its nine nature preserves totaling more than 2,600 acres. For more information visit www.wildlandspa.org.