Calendar? Why can't I just look at a calendar to see previous days, track symptoms of previous days, look at trends. Greatly lacking features...
I follow WebMD every single morning, it has helped me out with my allergies very much. Where I used to be taking an allergy pill everyday whether I needed it or not now I only take one when it shows that what my allergies come from are high then I take it...
Adequate Does an adequate job with providing information as it relates to seasonal allergy sufferers as well as year-round allergy sufferers such as myself. Gave it 4 because 3 isn't quite enough. However, sometimes the scores it comes up with for the different counties seem abitrary.
Great informative app I like this app and I like that you can get notifications and track your symptoms, plus treatments. I would like to see an option to be able to go back to the day before and add symptoms. Just because sometimes I forget and I'd really like to have tracked that day. Other than that, it's great.
Pretty awesome Its pretty helpful. I have to say this app is awesome. Im able to track symptoms to discuss with my doctor.
Allergy App I check it daily, first thing in the morning. Very helpful that it tells which allergen is high, helpful hints on relief as well as UV index. Very good app.
- New Allergy level widget available - now easily check local allergy levels by adding widget on home screen
- Various performance enhancements and defect fixes
- New Symptom Checker Allergy map – see how WebMD Symptom Checker users are reporting seasonal allergy symptoms in your area
- New home screen timeline added with Allergy library articles and tips
- Get push notifications when allergy levels are high in your area
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Helping you answer the question "Do I need to see the doctor?"
Daily Victory sets you up for success by helping you make get moving every day!