Good information to have I use this in combination with The Weather Channel app for being aware of allergens in the area. Both have allergen data at different levels of detail, and they don't always agree. I haven't figured out which is more accurate, thus the rating of 4 for this app. If this is more accurate, I'll give it a 5 star.
Excellent! My wife has COPD, so keeping on top of current air quality is a must. This app, along with State of the Air, make a great combination. This one shows dust levels, which for us is very important. Excellent app, although it would be even better if more localized for large cities.
WebMD ALERGY WIDGET I like that this is easily accessible information but my problem is my brain damage which I pray I can tweak to personally give more stars. WebMD I have been a big fan of your products just keep it up please? I might be changing my rating by October!
Great Tool, Really Helpful Easy to use, great benefit for severe allergy sufferers like me. Love the tracker, will be really helpful in the long term once I've tracked long enough to develop a trend. The tips and articles are full of beneficial information. Nice to have the ability to have data in my location and nearby surroundings than just the city or county other tools provide. So glad I came across this!
Good for general use I wish I could input what I'm allergic to and get updates/track that. This is great for checking general levels of allergens and tracking your symptoms. Thus, I do appreciate the app. I just wish for the input feature, so I only get exactly what I need.
Nice and helpful In a family of allergy sufferers, he who knows the pollen conditions is king. The only gripe I have is having to manually update the widget.
- New Allergy level widget available - now easily check local allergy levels by adding widget on home screen
- Various performance enhancements and defect fixes
- New Symptom Checker Allergy map – see how WebMD Symptom Checker users are reporting seasonal allergy symptoms in your area
- New home screen timeline added with Allergy library articles and tips
- Get push notifications when allergy levels are high in your area
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
The TK-AllergieApp "Husteblume" accompanies you as an allergic through the season.