Not very accurate Our local pollen count (mountain cedar) is over 28,000, and has been extreme all week. This app says it's only moderate! I also think this app should give the actual pollen count, and cite the source. Without those features, I can't consider this a serious allergen tracking app, but just a vehicle for advertising.
Calendar? Why can't I just look at a calendar to see previous days, track symptoms of previous days, look at trends. Greatly lacking features...
I follow WebMD every single morning, it has helped me out with my allergies very much. Where I used to be taking an allergy pill everyday whether I needed it or not now I only take one when it shows that what my allergies come from are high then I take it...
Good for general use I wish I could input what I'm allergic to and get updates/track that. This is great for checking general levels of allergens and tracking your symptoms. Thus, I do appreciate the app. I just wish for the input feature, so I only get exactly what I need.
PLEASE FIX!!!! This used to be my favorite app because it lists indoor as well as outdoor allergies. However, the source they get their info from (AccuWeather) has not been correct for months. I keep checking back every month or so hoping that they've fixed it, but they haven't. I've really missed this app. Please fix!
Adequate Does an adequate job with providing information as it relates to seasonal allergy sufferers as well as year-round allergy sufferers such as myself. Gave it 4 because 3 isn't quite enough. However, sometimes the scores it comes up with for the different counties seem abitrary.
- New Allergy level widget available - now easily check local allergy levels by adding widget on home screen
- Various performance enhancements and defect fixes
- New Symptom Checker Allergy map – see how WebMD Symptom Checker users are reporting seasonal allergy symptoms in your area
- New home screen timeline added with Allergy library articles and tips
- Get push notifications when allergy levels are high in your area
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Helping you answer the question "Do I need to see the doctor?"
Allergies Remedies is a comprehensive app for allergies and suggested care