Very inaccurate I went outside and immediately had allergy symptoms. This app said the mold count is low in my area. Other sources say it's very high. I only have these symptoms when the mold count is high. I have no use for inaccurate info. I'm going to uninstall.
Only ragweed?!!! It only shows ragweed as weed irritant. I have 50+ OTHER weeds that I am allergic to. Weather Channel does better than this app. This one shows low levels today, for weeds. Weather Channel shows high levels for weeds known to be irritants in THIS area. I will be uninstalling this app.
Great tool Like I am sure allergies are a pain, I am so tired I could sleep all day. I have to take other meds that dry me out then take allergy meds and the problem is compounded. I think this app will help track what is going on over the long hall.
Slightly disappointed I have sever environmental allergies. I have set this app up for notifications and I never get them. I open the app daily becuase it's nice and accurate. I just wish the notifications worked becuase on the days I forget, it would be nice to have a reminder... It's still not fixed!!!!
Good information to have I use this in combination with The Weather Channel app for being aware of allergens in the area. Both have allergen data at different levels of detail, and they don't always agree. I haven't figured out which is more accurate, thus the rating of 4 for this app. If this is more accurate, I'll give it a 5 star.
Really helpful for me and my dog with allergies It's great to finally have an app that gives me local info. The other apps give info from fairly close cities, but weather conditions here are very different within just a few miles.
- New Allergy level widget available - now easily check local allergy levels by adding widget on home screen
- Various performance enhancements and defect fixes
- New Symptom Checker Allergy map – see how WebMD Symptom Checker users are reporting seasonal allergy symptoms in your area
- New home screen timeline added with Allergy library articles and tips
- Get push notifications when allergy levels are high in your area
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
The TK-AllergieApp "Husteblume" accompanies you as an allergic through the season.