My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
NEW: Record your own lullaby
NEW: Material design
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
MIT DEM BABY UNTERWEGS zeigt Ihnen hilfreiche Adressen von babyfreundlichen Restaurants & Cafés, Wickelräumen, Spielplätzen, Zoos u.v.m. – von Eltern für Eltern.
BABYS ERNÄHRUNG gibt eine interaktive Speiseplan-Empfehlung für Ihr Baby und die einfache Produktsuche z.B. via Lieblingszutat Ihres Babys.
FOTO-WETTBEWERB bietet eine monatliche Gewinn-Chance. Laden Sie einfach Ihr Lieblings-Bild aus Ihrem Album hoch oder schießen Sie direkt ein neues Bild mit Ihrem Smartphone.
Wir und alle HiPP Mein BabyClub Mitglieder zählen vor allem bei den Adress-Tipps auf Ihre Mitarbeit. Tragen Sie Ihre persönlichen Favoriten für babyfreundliche Restaurants oder Wickelräume ein oder bewerten und kommentieren Sie die bestehenden Eltern-Tipps. So schaffen wir gemeinsam einen einzigartigen Service für alle Eltern!
Im Detail bietet die HiPP Baby App Ihnen folgende einzigartige Funktionen, die Sie als junge Mutter bzw. junger Vater schnell schätzen werden:
BABY UNTERWEGS – Tipps von Eltern für Eltern
Auf einer Karte zeigen wir Ihnen über GPS-Ortung bzw. per manueller Adresseingabe die interessantesten Eltern-Empfehlungen in Ihrer Nähe. Sie können auch eigene Tipps eintragen oder vorhandene Adressen von den anderen Eltern bewerten und kommentieren.
Welche Eltern-Empfehlungen gibt es?
*** Babyfreundliche Restaurants & Cafés
*** Zoos & Tierparks
Wir bieten Ihnen zusätzlich:
*** Wo gibt’s HiPP?
BABYS ERNÄHRUNG – über Empfehlungen und Lieblingszutaten zu Ihren Favoriten
*** Persönlicher Tagesplan für Babys Ernährung – Sie erhalten altersgerechte Empfehlungen für die Ernährung Ihres Babys nach Tageszeiten sortiert. Wir bieten Ihnen zusätzlich die die Möglichkeit nach Inhaltsstoffen zu filtern.
*** Lieblingszutaten – Ihr Nachwuchs mag am liebsten Apfel, Banane oder Karotte? Wir zeigen Ihnen all die Produkte mit den Lieblingszutaten Ihrer Kleinen. Wir wünschen viel Spaß beim Stöbern!
*** Das leckere HiPP-Sortiment interaktiv erkunden – Stöbern Sie durch die Kategorien Milchnahrung, Beikost sowie den Bereich für Kleinkinder. Entdecken Sie auch unsere neuen Produkte.
Über alle 3 Wege können Sie Ihre persönlichen Favoriten abspeichern und diese Liste für Ihren Einkauf direkt nutzen oder als Einkaufsliste per E-Mail versenden.
FOTO WETTBEWERB – nutzen Sie die monatliche Gewinn-Chance
Monatlich suchen wir zu wechselnden Themen die besten Schnappschüsse. Laden Sie einfach Ihr Lieblings-Bild aus Ihrem Album hoch oder schießen Sie direkt ein neues Bild mit Ihrem Smartphone.
Natürlich können Sie in einer Galerie auch die anderen Teilnehmer begutachten. Auf die 3 Gewinner warten monatlich attraktive Preise.
HiPP Mein BabyClub – Direkt in der App anmelden und vollen Funktionsumfang nutzen
Sie können die HiPP Baby App auch ohne Registrierung im kostenlosen HiPP-Mein BabyClub nutzen, jedoch empfehlen wir Ihnen sich anzumelden, um den vollen Funktionsumfang der App nutzen zu können.
Viel Spaß wünscht Ihnen Ihr HiPP Online Team!
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Take a Bumpie
Snap a selfie every week and watch your beautiful bump grow .
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Search BabyCenter
Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
Awarded the “Coolest app for moms 2012” by sheknows.com.
"The Wonder Weeks app can be a lifesaver during those times of wondering ‘What on earth is going on with my baby?’"
The Wonder Weeks app is now a (native) Android app. Picking up from the international bestselling book, The Wonder Weeks, with more than 35 years of international scientific research, this app will keep you informed about the (mental) leaps and bounds as well as the fussy phases of your baby -- any time of day or night.
The Wonder Weeks has won prizes in several countries as the BEST PARENTING APP!
-Add a picture of your child
-Share your babies leaps on your Facebook page
-New design, lots of new features!
*Please note- For the millions of parents already using this app: you will need to update your child’s information after The Wonder Weeks is updated.
The Wonder Weeks app is a portable, at-a-glance version of the leap chart in The Wonder Weeks book. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes that all babies go through, the app is the perfect companion to track your baby’s mental development during the first 20 months of their life.
By knowing what is going on inside your baby’s head, you can help them to make the leap more easily and stimulate their development. The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents follow their baby’s growth and monitor:
- When your baby makes a leap in their mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
The Wonder Weeks app is similar to a journal, logger, tracker or diary, for parents to make note of the their child’s mental milestones and progress.
The Wonder Weeks app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their infant’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” when they are making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around them. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, loss of appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating parents.
Here is what international experts have to say about The Wonder Weeks:
“This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.”
-T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing."
-Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
This App is with the greatest care. Neither the author nor the publisher shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com
Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter, and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences and learn in our forums
✔ Connect with moms who are due to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Get updates of your pregnancy stages
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy forums, baby products forums, baby center forum, and more
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women and moms
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, child birth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant women experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events in calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I geet up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. Learned so much about conception to child birth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnant. ” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, and going into labor than I needed to!”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for child birth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
WebMD Magazine offers users a tablet-optimized reading experience with enhanced design that uses native features like touch, scrolling, and swiping. The app uniquely combines rich and vibrant magazine features with links to relevant articles, slideshows, blogs, and videos on WebMD.com for more in-depth engagement. Each issue also contains interactive health assessments and quizzes for instant answers and information about your most important health questions and concerns.
•How to improve the efficiency of your practice
•How to avoid legal pitfalls and advice for dealing with malpractice lawsuits
•How to improve patient satisfaction and compliance
Additional focus areas include reimbursement strategies, evaluating EHRs, navigating healthcare laws, making end-of-life care decisions, and much more. Each month, the Medscape Business of Medicine app will cover the subjects important to physicians, provide a clear-cut guide to managing business challenges, and help doctors be successful in their careers.
The Medscape Business of Medicine app delivers a complete tablet experience including video interviews, interactive charts, and informative quizzes.
Download the Medscape Business of Medicine for Android today!
For more information and access to Medscape’s Business of Medicine articles and blogs online, please visit Medscape.com/businessmedicine.