Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Get Baby will tell you which day you could have baby (maybe baby) if you have intimate that day, Get Baby will indicate your baby is a girl or boy!
Shows which day you could have baby or not (maybe baby);
Shows boy or girl if you get pregnant today;
Predict your next period and ovulation date;
Track and record your period;
Adjust your period cycle length or ovulation cycle;
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
✔ A personalized daily calendar of your baby’s development
✔ A helpful checklist and reminders you can update to fit your needs
✔ A photo album for chronicling your baby’s growth and special moments
✔ Answers for when you wonder, “Is this normal?”
✔ Information on your baby’s health and safety
✔ Suggested activities for your baby each week
✔ Advice on care and feeding
✔ Ideas for taking care of yourself too
✔ Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
You can always trust the experts at BabyCenter. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in the My Baby Today app.
It’s free! Get the app now
● See a name’s meaning, pronunciation, gender, and origin
● Check how popular any name (including your own) was for any year back to 1880
● Search by name, gender, origin or any of those criteria (and even by initial)
● Save and rate your favorite names
● Sort your favorites by gender, date, spelling and your ratings
● Share names by e-mail and Facebook
● See a map view of any name’s origin
Unlock these features by upgrading to Premium:
o Add, rate, and share your own names with the My Names feature
o Periodic name suggestions
o No ads
o Ask Genie for names that go perfectly with mom’s and dad’s names!
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Several thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Works flawless also on Android 4.3!
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
This program displays important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
★★★ Features: ★★★
✔ High quality 3D video graphics
✔ Cool voice interaction
✔ Baby Piano
✔ Exciting touch game with 20 levels inside - for free
✔ Great numbers game - check now the IQ and your brains memory
✔ 1to60 game incl. 1 to 60, A to Z, 2 4 6…, 1 3 5 …, hex, roman numerals, periodic table, octal, etc.
✔ Many different animations
✔ Gets angry, cries, smiles, laughs, dances, etc.
✔ Fun for all
✔ Amazing soundboard with many funny sounds: animals, cow, cat, rooster, fart, gun, car, scream, music, bomb, etc.
✔ House game
★ Comics & Cartoons: We have comics involving different subjects as for example: cars, music, tv, dogs, food, cinema, sports and many many more.
★ Jokes Collection: Funny jokes divided in different categories. You will find funny jokes about: weather, jobs, pets, rangers, manager, men, etc.
★ General knowledge: Do you know all the things about history, machines, geology, geography, biology, environment, economy, people, science etc.?
★ Photo Fun Functionality:
Create funny and fake images/pictures and send per mail, share pictures with Whatsapp, Twitter, Skype, another Messenger Tool or upload them to Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox etc. Upload your pics and turn yourself or your friend into a penguin, a dancing smiley, an alien, a sweet baby, a donkey, a giraffe, a squirrel, an ostrich, a mouse, etc.
★ Great and wonderful images out of the space. You will see the space shuttle, the moon, burning rockets, turning satellites, astronauts on a spacewalk, the first men doing a moonwalk, and many more...
★ Online shop with toys, electronic gadgets, stylish fashion, etc.
★ Video Trailers: Video section with different trailers of hot apps.
Give your pictures a personal touch. Select either a photo from your gallery or an image which is already faked. Take the selected pic and start personalizing by choosing between numerous stickers. You will be spoiled for choice in selecting the coolest sticker. It contains stickers with various subjects like, hats, wigs (hairstyles), spiders, skulls, sunglasses, mouth expressions like kisses, scary objects with blood, etc. Let your pictures communicate something or create some comics by writing some fun stuff into bubbles.
★ Kids paint: Super entertaining tool to try and draw a picture with your fingertip. There are also a lot of predefined cartoon pictures that can be colored such as a wonderful princess, nice toys, a clown,a long snake, a sea star, a koala, a helicopter, ships, fast rockets and many more. Discover the artist in you!
★ Pairs: Find the same looking images on the board and train your memory with this cool match-2 game.
★ Sliding puzzle: Touch and slide the pieces of the puzzle where they belong to recreate the original image.
★ Pair Up: Match up the pictures that belong together (that have something in common).
★ Two Players Super Duel: Challenge your friends and discover who has got the faster reflexes.
★ Quiz: Put your general knowledge to test.
Enjoy hours of fun and laughter with this funny virtual baby app! It is especially fun for children.
Baby Monitor is an app that helps you in watching your baby even when you are not around. If your baby is asleep and you are in another room, the baby monitor will detect if your baby is crying and alert you by a call or a text message.
The following features are supported in this version:
✓ A baby alarm which either text or calls you when the baby is crying (with customizable sensitivity)
✓ Image surveillance - take a picture of your baby if the alarm is triggered and sent it to another phone
✓ A sleep diary which allows you to take notes and see how long time your baby has been sleeping
✓ Tips on how to get your baby to sleep and other useful facts
✓ Sends a warning text message if battery is getting low
If you discover any bugs or problems please write to email@example.com and we'll try to fix them before next release.
Keywords: baby, babyalarm, babymonitor, alarm, monitor, babyfacts, baby tips, sound, diary, surveillance, nanny, phone, babyphone, children, sleep, sleeping
-Log amount of bottle feedings
-Email yourself data in a spreadsheet format
-Manually enter data you forgot to record
Nursing Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Diaper Tracker, Baby Journal, Data Collection, Timer
More from developer
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
The WebMD Allergy app helps you to control your allergy symptoms by showing you the allergy levels in your area before you start your day. Whenever. Wherever.
130 Tips – 193 Articles – 12 Videos – 15 Slideshows – 36 Quizzes
WebMD Allergy is specially designed and customized for people with the following allergies:
✓ Outdoor/Hay Fever
✓ Insect Bites and Stings
WebMD Allergy is organized into 4 easy-to-use sections:
♦ Allergy Forecast
WebMD Allergy delivers up-to-date allergen levels based on your location. If you’re traveling, you can look up the allergy forecast for your destination and save locations that you frequently visit. Have kids with allergies? You can manage each family member’s allergies using individual profiles, too. You can now get proactive with managing your entire family’s allergies from one place, anytime, anywhere!
♦ Allergies 101
Browse through WebMD Allergy’s rich library of allergy articles, slideshows and videos in 7 categories: Outdoor, Indoor, Skin, Drug, Food, Insect Bites and Stings, and Latex. Or you can search to quickly find exactly what you’re looking for.
♦ Weather Forecast
Get the 3-day weather forecast for your area or another saved location.
♦ Allergy Tracker
Track how you feel, your RECORD symptoms and treatments, and add notes daily. Generate a report you can share with your doctor.