If you're finally ready for an exercise habit that will still be around in a year or 10, Daily Victory from WebMD will help you get there! Forming a great habit is a different skill than exercising or eating right, and that's why Daily Victory works.
If your employer or health plan offers Daily Victory as a benefit to you, you are minutes away from beginning a life-changing habit. DAILY VICTORY MAKES YOUR HABIT STICK
Daily Victory sets you up for success by helping you make just one good choice each day!
- Choose one thing - not two or three, just one.
- Make progress every day, even if it's for five minutes.
- Earn trophies as you record your progress.
- Celebrate every victory!
When you focus on just one thing
at a time, start small
, and hold yourself accountable
, you have a recipe for long-term success. GOOD NEWS!
BUT WAIT!If you download Daily Victory without having a qualified account, you won't be able to use it.
- Daily Victory is integrated with other WebMD Health Services products.
- Your progress will be automatically added to your online personal health and wellness portal.
- You'll be up-to-date wherever you are.
Many employers and health plans offer Daily Victory as part of the WebMD Health Services suite of health applications. If you don't know if you have access to Daily Victory, ask your benefits administrator.