• 7 Productive calendar Views
• Forecasted weather
• 2 Customisable calendar widgets
• Theming support
• Beautiful interface
• Polished animations
• Stable calendar experience
• Night mode
Split view is Today Calendar's most popular view, it's show's an overview of the month, and events of particular days on the same screen, making it by far the easiest way to plan your schedule using Today Calendar.
Quick actions appear on the right in the agenda and split view, allowing to easily navigation to an event, email other attendees or call an associated number with just one tap.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today Calendar into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date/time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Auto Flasher lets you flash several ROM files (kernels, tweaks, themes, mods etc..) automatically, based on file name patterns without having you to dig through your recovery for files in different folders.
Sync With Cloud - allows you to simply store all your rules in the cloud, no registration required!
ROOT & TWRP IS REQUIRED!
Why it wont work on CWM?
CWM uses a encryped system for flashing more then one ZIP at a time, only allowing ROM Manager Premum to work with it
How do i get TWRP?
Install Goo Manager from Play Store
Click menu (or overflow in action bar)
Click install open recovery script
External SD card support?
This app do support external SD card!
From the File Browser, press back until title bar says "/storage"
There is all your SD card folders - internal & external
By looking at today’s schedule organized in a simple way, changes in life will begin.
And double-check the schedules that you have completed.
With a sense of achievement, you will look forward to another day.
When we were planning days on paper and barely managing time, Franklin Planner was a big help.
In this rapidly changing era, evolution is needed to survive.
In the smart phone era, there is no need to manage items separately, and you do not have to re-write schedules anymore.
Now, through PanPlanner, you can look at the To-Do lists easily and manage your time and appointments.
In the View List, you can manage the importance of all the schedules and manage the process status of each schedules. In the View Calendar, you can plan your time management.
You can manage the daily, weekly, monthly schedules, as well as certain schedules that have not been decided yet.
It is difficult to satisfy the needs of everyone in their schedule management.
We will continue to improve such areas to ensure that we can be your partner in schedule managements, leading to a better life.
[Important Features of PanPlanner]
❖ Schedule Management
- Importance can be edited in View List(Daily, weekly, monthly) and process status can be checked.
- Schedules can be moved in the View Calendar (Daily, weekly) in the preferred schedule and time can be edited.
- A month’s schedule can be easily seen in the View Monthly Calendar.
- View List and View Calendar can be switched with a touch of one button.
- The background of View Schedule can be set/changed, and images can be used as background.
- By adding related schedules, the same contents can be copied to a new schedule, and relevant schedules can be tied as one.
- Widgets can be installed in the background to check daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
- Just by assigning a date on the memo allows it to be changed into a schedule, and for a schedule that you can’t complete, deleting a date of a schedule will transform it into a memo.
- Images and maps can be attached in a memo just like the schedule.
- Various categories such as a diary, to-do, information and so on can be added, edited for usage.
- When registering anniversaries, solar/lunar dates can be selected.
- Alarms can be set to remind you of the anniversaries.
❖ As for following time management using PanPlanner, utilizing projects, sending and receiving schedules, settings and other detailed information, please refer to the PanPlanner’s website.
Calendar Widgets provides you with the following features:
- Intuitive design and usability
- Beautiful design and themes(default, modern, darkness, translucent, etc)
- Various widget size support
- Compatible with other calendar apps (you can launch another calendar app from Calendar Widgets)
- Synchronizes with the default android calendar app
- Reads calendar appointments from the default android calendar app
- Supports visibility of declined events
- Supports visibility of week number
- Supports week start day option
and many more features are coming.
Simply drag and drop one of the widgets on home screen and enjoy world class calendar widget!
Get more apps, games & news about Android Wear with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
★ Calendar view, swipe left or right to change month
★ Days with appointments are marked red in calendar
★ Current day is marked with a square
★ Day agenda
★ Appointment details
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear App.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Calendar" or say "Start calendar"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
A simple adaptation of Google IO 2011 application for the IETF Meetings. This version supports:
* Look at the schedule
* Look through detailed session
* Stars sessions
* Create and manage notes using Catch
* Search sessions by Working Group
* Automatic synchronization with IETF agenda's changes.
Please read the NOTE and INSTRUCTIONS below.
Almost any simple element can be parsed out of a website - images, lists of similar articles, feeds or features. Use it for local papers, web comics, site statistics, analytics, account information, forums, threads, inbox status, weather maps, stocks, pics of the day and even Facebook pages!
Any widget created through Meta can be customized and automatically updated, or updated on user interaction.
For best results we also offer a companion app called Widget Maker, which will allow you to create interactive panels with multiple Meta widgets: http://goo.gl/QO8lu
★ Create widgets from almost any website element
★ Parse graphs and images
★ Extract statistics and information from authorized sites
★ Configure widgets (background, alignment, etc.)
★ Automatic updates
★ User defined click actions
★ Lots of other cool stuff
The free version of the app has all features but automatic updates.
INSTRUCTIONS: To get started, add a Meta Widget to your home screen and navigate to the site you want to widgetize. Then, when you get to the page you want, check the box in the lower left corner and tap somewhere on the page. It'll surround that element in an orange box, after which you can move the selection tool around with the arrows at the bottom of the screen. When you find the element you want to put on your home screen, tap the plus sign and go to town configuring text colors, widget alignment, and more to make it look just right.
NOTE: This method of creating widgets will not always work for every site and element. But it should work for many with the proper CSS corrections. There is nothing quite like this on Android, and we know that it may not work perfectly on all devices, so please help us iron out bugs and add new features by writing with reports and suggestions or visiting our XDA Developers thread at http://goo.gl/YgEDk and posting there!
- Lighter and more refreshing design.
- Simplified schedule, to-do and anniversary registration.
- 600 free stickers.
- Weather information and more.
※ Updated Calendar app (v.2.1.6) is available in Android OS 4.0 and after.
* NAVER Works for business users!
Experience various features that NAVER Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Ndrive and Office provide
as well as services optimized for working environment even on mobile!
My schedule management never stops wherever I am.
NAVER Works Calendar app, optimized for managing task!
A smarter Calendar app, ensures you not to forget important appointments with pre-alerts and schedules/holiday with notifications!
Features necessary for task management – to-dos, multi-language and time zone settings - are all provided in NAVER Works!
Check the schedule registered on PC even on your mobile and input new schedules and appointment on the go.
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
Easily manage your daily to-dos, let alone the schedules that you need to keep track of. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that changes every year. Leave everything up to NAVER Calendar!
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register not only your meetings but also the easily-forgettable repeating schedule to your calendar! NAVER Works ensures you to remember all.
3. Single touch to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ to register schedule, to-do and anniversary.
Various languages, including English, Chinese and Japanese, are supported depending on your phone setting.
5. Shifting calendar
Swipe vertically in calendar to move to a desired month. If you also want to check the last and first day of the month, swipe to
5. Support different time zones
When you are abroad or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedule.
6. Weather information
Check weekly weather forecast in monthly view and see current weather condition in daily view.
7. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your team-mates and project members by sharing.
8. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can categorize each schedule/ anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness to your schedule with various stickers.
9. Easy-sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
Should you face any problem or inquiries while using the app, please contact NAVER Works Calendar Customer Service Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5936 ).
Send bugs on my mail below before leaving a bad rating. Thanks.
Quick Add is an awesome utility that helps you add a new calendar event in the blink of an eye. With Quick Add, you can add a new event with text or with your voice. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date/time formats, recurrence rules and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. Also we provide various setting such as default calendar, custom reminder, etc.
Quick Add provides the following features:
- Add a new event with voice on the go
- Add a new event with text
- Set default event calendar
- Confirm before adding a quick event
- Quick access to quick add in the notification bar (Just slide down the notification bar and it's there)
- Set default reminder time
- Supports custom reminder time
- Supports recurrence rules such as daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
- Detects am/pm automatically
- Supports other calendar apps
Keywords: Calendar, event, quick add, appointment, schedule, notification, reminder, events, google calendar agenda jorte digical calendar+ business calendar sol calendar Google Calendar calendar events todo to-do todos nota memo notebook diary fun todo one note simple free management task calendar calendar tasks productivity calendar note google free easy note google calendar note notepad calendar calendar organize note quick add note daily event memo note memos photo photos Jorte note evernote colorNote note calendar catch memo todo ColorNote AA Task EverNote note Schedule ToDo Jorte Calendar note todos Todo task calendar quick add note todo management productivity google calendar Calendar event memo note diary organizing D-day calendar dday quick add note goals note calendar todo notepad edit note memo memopad note diary agenda objectives post daily life writing log travel routine diary note smart free Free text design idea inspiration note todo memo schedule Agenda calendario Google Calendar agenda calendar colornote daily dday diary edit event evernote google jorte memo memopad new note notepad quadriiweekly see set task todo triweekly various view calendar quick add
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, reminds you of meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Respond to actionable emails on the go.
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus,
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
Noded is a hybrid note taker, planner, and timeline-calendar app devoted to speed. Noded exists in spite of Google Calendar and Evernote. Noded has multilingual support and empowers customers through productivity speed, ease-of-use, and a unique approach to organization – The Timeline Node Stream.
Unlike Google Calendar and Evernote, Noded doesn’t want anything from you; it simply wants to empower you. Noded exists to empower you. Organize Better, Faster with Noded - Just Node It.
What makes Noded unique is its focus on speed and its opinionated approach toward organizing.
1) You create Nodes (notes/todos/ideas/lists/whatever)
2) Noded organizes your Nodes into your Timeline Node Stream
3) That's it - Noded helps you "Get In, Get Out, and Get on with Your Life".
* Keyboard Auto-launch (instant text or voice input)
* Timeline Node Stream (don't bounce around a calendar, see everything at once)
* Double Tap Smart Save (get in, get out, get on with your life)
* Time-Tag Slider (super simple and blazing fast time tagging)
* Friendly Dates ("Today", "Tomorrow", "This Friday", etc.)
* Fully Customizable Colors (theme Noded to match your style)
* Smart Edit & Multi-Delete (simple and fast Timeline Node Stream updates)
* Multi-Language Support (English, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, more to come)
Noded - Organize Better, Faster - Just Node It.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
• A new holiday View - See Singapore public holiday.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, category, places and times.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• Counting to Specific Public holiday.
■ Main Features:
- Month view
- Today's agenda
- Today's weather(Coming soon)
GO Launcher EX, the final choice for 100,000,000+ people! User voted best Android Launcher!
Download GO Launcher EX first to enjoy 10,000+ personalized themes, fancy transition animations and experience the super speedy and smooth operation provided by powerful 3D core!
* 14 different markers with different shape and transparency
* 3 different color schemes (green, blue, pink)
* Immersive full screen mode (no system UI on the screen)
* Screen lock to prevent accidental marker/color change
* Supports almost any Android (from v1.6 to most recent Lollipop flavour)
* Completely free (and no ads)
If you like this app, please support the developers by purchasing any of our other products!
"Tray Agenda" displays next event's details and whole month calendar view in system notification area, optionally accompanied by notification icon indicating how soon the event is going to occur.
★ Next event details
★ ETA of next events
★ Fractional icons showing remaining minutes to event
★ Configurable on-tap action w/interactive "Ask" mode
★ Whole month overview grid in notification area
★ Month view marks "busy" days and "today" too
★ Notification color depends on ETA for easy reference
★ Auto-update on phone wake up
★ Bunch of configurable options
★ Eye-candy user interface
★ From developers that use it too!
★ And more...
Calendar grid view shows whole month at once, with all your "busy" days marked for quick reference.
Next event detailed information provides all necessary info including exact date and time of the event, its location and estimated time to the event.
Finally, you "Tray Agenda" displays (configurable) notification icon which uses colors to show now far next event is going to occur. Notification icon can be hidden if there's no event in configured time frame.
Use Tray Agenda to save your day and never miss any event!
Permissions INTERNET, GET_TASKS, READ_LOGS are required by Crittercism integration - and is used only to report app crashes (if any would occur). No other data is being sent out by Tray Agenda.
Keywords: date time agenda assistant smart calendar status bar tray notification pull down configurable event icons honeycomb tablet android
Date In Tray is small and handy utility that constantly shows current month's day number and day name (i.e. "23/Mon" if today is Monday, 23th day of the month) or day number and month name if you prefer that way (i.e. "23/Sep" if its 23th day of September) directly in your notification bar (aka tray), so you can instantly check that out, no matter what application you are using at the moment. Additionally information shown in pull-down view of notification area are be fully configurable so you can have it as you like (Date In Tray offers many placeholders for your convenience). Please take a look at provided screenshots - it may say more than words :)
Follow us: twitter.com/webnetmobile
Keywords: date time calendar status bar tray notification pull down pro configurable themes styles icons
See the website for changelog
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+