Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while seeing events
- Switch current custom view settings while seeing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while seeing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add a new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/calendarplusapp
- View quickly your appointments to come
- Enter easily the name of your event, time, date and color for clarity
- Add the widget to the screen of your phone to keep an eye on your daily appointments
- Delete and edit your events easily
- Service reminders and notifications
- Enabling and disabling notifications
- Use the week view to display all your events vertically
- 10 themes are available to customize your calendar according to your wishes
- Research by keywords
- Import data from SD card
- Export data to SD card
- A demonstration of the use of the calendar is available
Tip: For the users of the free version, make sure that you have previously exported your data on the SD card before switching to Pro version.
- We are listening to all your interesting comments that could evolve the application and take into account your suggestions to make improvements.
- If, however despite of our care, you have any problems or bugs, please contact us at the following
e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to it’s friendly interface, Calendar Professional App let’s you pin an image or a voice note to your meeting/event.
Adding the image or voice note, along with date and time of meeting/event and the reminder details, will be all what’s needed to save your event and add it to your calendar view.
You can create reminders by clicking on the Plus Button at the top right corner of the application or by going to the calendar view and clicking on the desired date.
On Calendar Professional App monthly view, you will be able to click on the any day and within the same view, in bottom half, you will see related day events, which will be marked with speaker and camera to indicate that the events have audio note and image attached.
On time of the event, you will receive a reminder that will pop up whether your phone is locked or if you are using your phone or other applications.
*** See the explanation of the registration retrieval here: http://bit.ly/JdQi4r ***
Easy to use calendar application that synchronizes data with Google Calendar.
* Adding events by voice (voice recognition),
* Innovative data input method
* COPY / PASTE event function (clipboard)
* Adding new events using Voice Recognition
* Instant and easy event browsing (point-to-see method)
* Bi-weekly event repetition
* Every x days/months/years event repetition
* Many other event repetition parameters
* Adding events from history log & address book
* Shortcuts & widgets
* Many settings can be adjusted in the preferences
* Two skins (dark and light for registered users)
* Attendees (guests) displayed, with their state (yes/no/maybe)
* Month change: swipe left or right over the month name in Month View
* Day View list of events: double click desired day
* Translated to many languages
Current list of features can be found on my site: http://mobilepaprika.com. I specially recommend to read the section Tips & Tricks and see the videos presenting the application’s features.
Free (unregistered) version has ads on some screens, some functionality can be limited. You can purchase the licence and have ad-free and unlimited version - see About menu and http://mobilepaprika.com for other differences between a free and full version.
If you encounter any problem - send me email. I cannot answer your questions in the Android Market platform. You can write to me in English or Polish.
Keys for searching in Android Market:
calendar, agenda, kalendar, kalender, kalendarz, calendario, kalenter, naptár, bi-weekly, recurrent, event, copy/paste, copy paste, kalendář, kalendár, 日曆, 日历, Календарь, Féilire, kalenteri, koledar, calendrier, Kalender, ημερολόγιο, Calendário, voice recognition, voice event
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time (requires positioning / GPS) are supported. Over 10 widgets are available. They are agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, etc.
• Smooth scroll and zoom, makes it easy to see event details in all views
• Year, Month, Week, Day and agenda views
• Search for events
• Resizable agenda widget
• Multiple calendar support (all calendars supported by Android e.g. Outlook, Exchange, Google and more)
• Holo theme
• Supports phones, tablets and small screen devices running Ice Cream Sandwich or newer.
• Snooze notifications.
and much more...
This is a fully featured version with adds, an add free version is available in Play store.
With the payed version you will also get some extra features not available in the free version
* Lock screen widget.
* More to come.
See the website for changelog
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
"Tray Agenda" displays next event's details and whole month calendar view in system notification area, optionally accompanied by notification icon indicating how soon the event is going to occur.
★ Next event details
★ ETA of next events
★ Fractional icons showing remaining minutes to event
★ Configurable on-tap action w/interactive "Ask" mode
★ Whole month overview grid in notification area
★ Month view marks "busy" days and "today" too
★ Notification color depends on ETA for easy reference
★ Auto-update on phone wake up
★ Bunch of configurable options
★ Eye-candy user interface
★ From developers that use it too!
★ And more...
Calendar grid view shows whole month at once, with all your "busy" days marked for quick reference.
Next event detailed information provides all necessary info including exact date and time of the event, its location and estimated time to the event.
Finally, you "Tray Agenda" displays (configurable) notification icon which uses colors to show now far next event is going to occur. Notification icon can be hidden if there's no event in configured time frame.
Use Tray Agenda to save your day and never miss any event!
Permissions INTERNET, GET_TASKS, READ_LOGS are required by Crittercism integration - and is used only to report app crashes (if any would occur). No other data is being sent out by Tray Agenda.
Keywords: date time agenda assistant smart calendar status bar tray notification pull down configurable event icons honeycomb tablet android
Date In Tray is small and handy utility that constantly shows current month's day number and day name (i.e. "23/Mon" if today is Monday, 23th day of the month) or day number and month name if you prefer that way (i.e. "23/Sep" if its 23th day of September) directly in your notification bar (aka tray), so you can instantly check that out, no matter what application you are using at the moment. Additionally information shown in pull-down view of notification area are be fully configurable so you can have it as you like (Date In Tray offers many placeholders for your convenience). Please take a look at provided screenshots - it may say more than words :)
Follow us: twitter.com/webnetmobile
Keywords: date time calendar status bar tray notification pull down pro configurable themes styles icons