Have you ever wanted to transform your “Shaky-Cam” hand-held footage into a smooth as silk Steady-Cam shot? How about seamlessly replacing the words on a road sign as it was shot from a speeding car? You can with this tutorial on Adobe After Effects: Motion Tracking and Stabilization.
This stealth technology, first developed for military use for intrusion detection and facial recognition is a standard feature in After Effects. It’s a “must know” technique that every video producer and editor has got to have in their personal production arsenals.
Join star trainer, Richard Lainhart, as he demystifies the motion tracking process. You’ll learn the how to accurately map the X/Y pixel data of an object in a scene. Next, you’ll see how to use that very same data to generate the necessary coordinates to stabilize a scene and/or track an object’s motion as it moves through a scene. Though this not the simplest of processes, Richard Lainhart breaks it down into easy to follow, understandable steps.
Using handheld footage he shot specifically for this tutorial Richard completely smooths out a jiggly, nervous surveillance video shot of a fugitive hummingbird trespassing on a fence. Then in the very same scene, employing motion tracking techniques, he completely pixelates out the the “perp” hummingbird’s face as he/she flees the scene of the crime. This is awesome stuff! And there’s more ...
Next Richard takes motion tracking to a new extreme by seamlessly replacing the text on a “moving” sign using advanced mulit-point tracking and corner pinning. The sign’s changing perspective makes this an very interesting task! Many different techniques come together to make this kind of advanced video voodoo possible and Richard is there, explaining everything, every step of the way.
So check out this hip new tutorial by our special effects maestro Richard Lainhart and you’ll be excited to include motion tracking and and stabilization into your next production.
Table of Contents:
1. Introducing Motion Stabilization and Tracking
2. Stabilization Basics
3. Adding A Tracker
4. Setting The Search Region
5. Stabilizing The Layer
6. Scaling And Positioning The Stabilized Layer
7. Setting Up Rotation Stabilization
8. Adjusting the Rotation Track Points
9. Applying the Tracked Rotation Data
10. Setting the Motion Track Point
11. Creating an Adjustment Layer
12. Masking the Adjustment Layer and Applying the Mosai...
13. Replacing the Mosaic with a Blur
14. About 4-Point Tracking
15. Specialized Tracking Cursors Explained
16. Pre-stabilizing the Effect Shot
17. Creating the Replacement Text
18. How Corner Pinning Works and Tracking the Shot
19. Applying the Track
20. Destabilizing the Final Shot
Letters in Motion is an artistic toolset for creating animated text videos (also called kinetic typography or motion typography). With a wide-range of features, functional design, and efficient workflow, Letters In Motion can be a great addition to your creative toolkit.
* Over 60 customizable tools for layout, styling, animating, and rendering for boundless creative possibilities.
* A sophisticated animation system that you control for genuine artistic freedom.
* Render video to a number of industry standard formats for everything from uploading and sharing to compositing into larger video projects.
* Integrated support for adding and animating images alongside text.
* Include an audio track and sync animations with audio.
* Import and export projects to share your work or develop collaboratively.
Adobe’s After Effects CS5 is the industry-leading motion graphics software that powers animations across all media including the web, on TV and in feature films. Join visual artist/musician and macProVideo.com trainer Richard Lainhart in this detailed exploration of everything you need to know about the powerful animation tools in After Effects CS5.
Animation, like music, exists in time and space, moving and evolving as it takes you on a virtual, visual journey. Adobe After Effect CS5 is the industry-leading software for accomplishing all kinds of animations from simple text fly-bys to vast multi-dimensional imaginary worlds. macProVideo.com is proud to bring you Richard Lainhart (filmmaker, composer and all around digital artisan) to lead you through our new After Effects 101 tutorial.
With a friendly, captivating way of teaching, Richard walks you through the essential skills you need to efficiently and effectively use Adobe After Effects. From the basics of navigating the interface, to more complex skills such as animating and using visual effects, you'll learn all you need to know to composite and manipulate 3D layers in space!
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Adobe After Effects CS5 101
2. Windows and Workspaces
3. The Project Window and File Import
4. Important Preferences
5. Imported Files and the Composition Window
6. The Comp Window - Part 2
7. The Timeline Window and Working with Layers
8. Manipulating Layers
9. More Layer Properties
10. What Are Keyframes?
11. Setting Keyframes and RAM Preview
12. Adding More Keyframes
13. Modifying the Motion Path and Keyframing More Prope...
14. Keyframing vs Procedural Animation
15. Soloing Animated Properties and Disabling Keyframes
16. Moving Keyframes - Linear vs Eased Keyframes
17. Compositing and Keying Defined
18. Using the Luma Key
19. Masking and Rotoscoping - Part 1
20. About Alpha Channels
21. Adjusting the Bezier Mask
22. Refining the Matte
23. Using the Color Key
24. Alpha Channels and Rotoscoping Sequenced Stills
25. The Roto Brush Tool - Part 1
26. The Roto Brush Tool - Part 2
27. Compositing with Add Mode
28. More Blending Modes
29. Combining Blending Modes
30. Working with Track Mattes
31. Introducing Text and the Character Panel
32. Text Properties and Text as Track Matte
33. Path Text
34. About Animation Presets
35. 3D Text Animation Presets
36. 2D Text Animation Presets
37. Global Text Animation Properties
38. About Text Range Selectors
39. Animating Text Range Selectors
40. Animating Multiple Text Range Properties
41. Adding Animators and Range Selectors
42. Enabling 3D and Setting Views
43. Manipulating Layers in 3D Space
44. Adding Lights to the 3D Scene
45. Modifying Lights
46. Adding a Camera and Animating Lights
47. Animating Lights 2
48. Camera Positioning and Animation
49. Blur Effects - Gaussian Blur
50. Blur Effects - Compound Blur and Pre-Composing
51. Color Correction Effects
52. Distortion Effects
53. Generate Effects - Gradients and Lightning
54. Generate Effects - Audio Waveform
55. Animating a Kaleidoscope Automatically With Sound
56. Stylize Effects - Cartoon and Time Effects - Echo
57. Make Movie and Render Settings
58. Render Settings - About Video Fields
59. Output Modules and Rendering Your Movie
IMPORTANT SELLER NOTICE: AndroVid Pro is the ad-free, commercial version of AndroVid application. You can try all PRO features in the Free version. Before buying AndroVid Pro, please try the free version first, because some features may not work on your phone.
REFUND POLICY: 15 minute is very short to try all features. We extend it to 24 hour. If any feature is not working on your phone, please send email to email@example.com for refund within 24 hour after buying.
AndroVid Pro provides you the following functionalities:
- Trim your videos and produce clips.
- Add music (replace audio or mix music with original audio, adjust audio volume)
- Merge multiple videos into one file
- Delete middle parts of a video
- Split your video files into two separate video clips
- Grab video frames
- Add text to your videos
- Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow / Fast Motion, Swap U-V, Sepia, Vignette, Vintage)
- Convert your video files to audio formats (MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA )
- Convert your video to other video formats (3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV, VOB )
- Video Rotate / Flip feature added
- Set video frames as wallpaper
- Make slideshow
- Share your video clips and grabbed video images. Upload your videos to facebook, youtube etc.
- Play video clips
- Sort your videos by their name, size, duration and date
- Rename/Delete videos on your phone
Обзор программы AndroVid Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bhMe6xpF0E
Arabic language added by Abdullah al-jaser
Portuguese language added by Jervânio Lima
USER MANUAL: http://www.androvid.com/user-manual.html
AndroVid Pro uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
Please try the free ad supported version first.
Features of VidTrim Pro:
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. Transcoding allows to convert video to MP4, resize and compress videos.
- Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
- Frame accurate frame grabber. Extract/save the exact frames from your video clips as images.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
- Play video clips
- Rename video clips
- Delete video clips
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
- Contains optimizations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under "VidTrim Pro" folder on the internal storage.
If you have any problems, suggestions or just simply want a refund please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
vidtrim, video editor, video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, snip, cut, delete, rename, sort videos, share video clips, convert to MP3, extract audio, transcode, video converter, video resize, video compress, video effects.
One video, various expressions. You can express yourself with video, photo, text, music, voice, filter effects, anything you want!
★The best and All-in-One video editor for Android★
★First Android video editor with intergrated editing enviroment, what you see is what you get★
★First Android video editor to add multiple subtitles, with accurate timing control★
★The most powerful video joiner, mix video and photo together ★
★(Exclusive) Intergrated video editor enviroment, What you see, is what you get!
★(New!) Make video with photos! Mix video and photo together!
★(Exclusive) You can add text to video. Multiple text can be added on your video, Adjust it with accurate timing, various colors.
★ (Exclusive) Add beautiful effects to your videos, Now five video filters supported, They are Georgia, Sepia, Recho, Sahara, Polaroid.
★ Add music, Trim it, instant preview with video
★ Trim your videos
★ Merge your videos. Different format videos can be merged
★ Export videos in two modes: Keep Video Quality/Compressed Quality.
★ Share your videos to youtube/facebook/twitter
Q) The export is so slow
A) We have done a lot work of optimization, but video transcoding is very cpu-consuming, especially 1080P video.
We recommend, Video Record should use a lower video resolution(640P/720P,eg), which will make video export much faster than 1080P, with negligible video quality lose.
If you would like to know what’s going on or what’s coming for VideoShow please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/xvideoeditor
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com, we are working hard to make the best video editor. Thanks for your support!
Slow Motion PRO is a slow motion video viewer! You can either choose a file from your recorded video folder or make a new recording in the app and get to choose the speed of the video!
If you want bulk downloads of the app for companies or groups, email firstname.lastname@example.org and get a discount!!!!
Perfecting Dance moves
Improving Team sports
Analyzing Any Sport footage!
Watching somebody get slapped
And much more!
Gestures (requested for fullscreen, but works in both modes)
-Swipe right to play
-Swipe left to pause
-Swipe up or down to enable/disable fullscreen
-Frame rate bar sensitivity options
-Removes those annoying ads
-Gets updates before the free version!
-No recording length limit!
-Gives you PRO Status!
Motion 5 has been redesigned from the ground up and in this FREE introductory, 15-video tutorial by Motion master MIchael Wohl, you’ll learn how Motion 5 works and how it’s integrated into the new Final Cut Pro X workflow. You’ll examine the new Motion graphical user interface (GUI) and get a preview on how to create and transform objects. Michael then explains the timeline, importing video and the awesome Generators, Replicators and Particle Emitters. Finally, you'll get a basic understanding of Behaviors, Keyframing and how to export and Share a Motion project.
This is the first tutorial in an exclusive 9-part series of Motion 5 tutorials by the esteemed video and motion graphics expert Michael Wohl. Watch this one absolutely FREE and then subscribe to mPV to watch the complete series. Or, if you prefer to download HD videos to your Mac, you can bundle the series now and save up to 50% off the list price of each video!
Table of Contents:
2. The Motion Interface
3. Creating a New Object
4. Transforming Objects
5. Layers and Groups
6. Using the Timeline
7. Importing Video
8. Generators, Replicators & Particle Emitters
9. Adjusting Parameters
10. Introduction to Behaviours
11. Simulation Behaviours
12. Keyframing Parameters
13. Exporting a Movie
14. Sharing Your Work
15. Saving Templates for FCP
*** News flash: Forbidden has raised £8m+ ***
*** Come to Support Chat to suggest app upgrades ***
Rotate, pan, zoom, transitions, fades, colour correction, trim, combine shots
Instantly see the results of your editing
Publish directly to Facebook®, YouTube
High quality output including 1080p HD
Frame accurate storyboard and timeline editing
Cloud app - move seamlessly between Android and PC web browser
Import/upload all Gallery formats
Elegant drag and drop touch screen interface
Free online support through in-app chat
Numerous training videos on YouTube
Main uses of the Clesh video editing software:
* Share your photos / stills from your videos
* Share clips from your videos
* Edit your video and photos together and share your video stories
* Publish to YouTube
* Publish to Facebook®
* Keep copies of your edited videos on your tablet or smartphone
Recently added to Android Clesh:
* Colour correction
Create masterpieces from your videos and photos: identify all the best bits, and use the storyboard to build the flow. Frame accurate editing lets you get the cuts exactly right. Publish direct to YouTube and Facebook®, or download to your Android device or PC.
Novices can take photos and select chosen frames from videos. Drag them to the Facebook® icon to share with friends.
Continue editing your video on any internet connected computer, for many advanced features: simply use your Android login at www.clesh.com.
Clesh has no adverts and doesn’t take copyright over your content. It runs on the world’s most advanced Cloud-based video editing platform, which has handled 2,500,000 hours of professionally shot content so far. All the advantages of a Cloud Movie Editor on your Android device - and your PC and Mac!
Key features available on Android
30 minutes / 3,600MB Cloud storage
Uses built in video / stills camera
Upload video, image and audio files
Android / PC / Mac access
Free private support chat room
Frame accurate trimming
Simple top and tail to get you started
Pan and zoom (photos and videos)
Rotate and flip (photos and videos)
(Rotate allows mixing of portrait and landscape videos and images)
Full storyboard and timeline editing
Titling (background / foreground colour and transparency)
Title fade in and out
Video and audio fades up and down
Slow motion / fast motion
Colour correction (black and white levels; saturation; white balance)
18 real time video transitions
Publishing to mobile device
Publishing to Facebook®
Publishing to YouTube
Metadata addition and search
Log on to your account from your PC / Mac for additional functionality:
4 video and 8 audio tracks
Graphic overlay tracks
Real time colour correction graphs
Slip and slide (available on Android with hardware keyboard)
This series of YouTube videos covers some key background and all the buttons in the Clesh interface:
Pro users may appreciate the FORscene Training channel:
After buying the app, register for an account from the login screen. Your username and password will be emailed to you automatically. * For this to work, you must use a valid email address and you must not block emails from us. If you mistype your address, you can open another account. *
Desktop users can watch some recent videos edited on various Android devices here:
We recommend WiFi access as video files can be quite large; the system also works well over a good 3G or 4G connection.
Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Away on college? Let Droid Film produce your college moments in customized videos for you to share and remember.
Out on the town with friends at a party? Droid film can take your videos and produce memorable keepsakes of you and your friends precious moments.
Our app is great for Weddings, Ceremonies, Graduations, Picnics, Road Trips, Home movies, Romantic adventures, College life and much more.
Use our app to capture your movie ideas. Great for budding movie directors and students. Create your class projects with Droid Film! More movie and editor features coming soon!
Droid film technology works hard to combine your videos in a stable "interrupt - free" environment. New features coming soon. A hard working app for hard working people.
Current features are:
1 Save your videos as mp4 or 3gp
2 Video output resolution 176x144, 320x240, 480x320, 640x480
3 Video editor / trimmer
4 Video combiner
5 notification when the video process is complete
6 Ability to upload videos to youtube
Please note that some video combinations may take time based on the length of the film and the resolution output.
Also you will need a sd-card to run this app.
Recording the favorite moments and making the beautiful movies just by mobile phone become so easy from now on!
- Add clip speed adjustment in Clip Edit
- Add media file scanner to find your own video & music more easily
- Add rotate & crop feature when importing video
- Optimize video importing performance for more than 200%
VivaVideo makes many No.1 on Android for a movie maker app:
#1 video camera app to support multi capture modes!
#1 video editor app to have multi trimmer for single video!
#1 video editor app to support multi title adding with animated bubble style!
#1 video editor app to support multi music and dubbing adding!
#1 video editor app to have more themes, effects, titles and transitions downloads for FREE!
**Creative & Fun video cam**
- First video camera on Android to support multi capture modes: normal/FX/music video/fast-motion/slow-motion
- Built-in 20+ cool live video effects and more can be downloaded for FREE!
- Unique storyboard shooting style to tell your own story easily.
**Quick photo movie maker**
- Create the great video slideshow from your album less than one minute!
**Easy but Powerful video editor**
- Provide quick & pro editing modes for normal and pro users
- Multi trimmer for single video
- Storyboarding editing, easy to merge videos and make the montage.
- One click to enhance your videos using stylish themes
- Highlight your videos with filters, FX, transitions, titles, music and live dubbing.
- All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way
- Editing session can be saved for later
- More themes, effects, filters, titles and transitions can be downloaded for FREE!
**Export and share**
- Export your videos to the gallery
- Share your masterpieces to facebook, youtube, instagram, vine, email and etc
Five star us if you like VivaVideo please! And your feedback is very important for us!
Welcome to contact us by sending the emails to email@example.com
More for VivaVideo, please
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
===WE NEED YOUR HELP===
VivaVideo is loved by the users from many countries but right now, we only can support few languages. :(
If you are willing to support us for the localization of strings for your country, please send us the email(firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe which language you can help. Thanks in advance.
The exported file is stored in \sdcard\Moives.
And after import images or videos, long press the images or videos in below video frame, you will see the option of video effects in the top.
- Trim and edit video clips easily
- Multiple pictures as slideshow movies
- Background music for your movie
- Pick video, photo and music files to generate your own video
- Split video file into several separate clips
- Export HD video file format
- Video effects(fade in / out, gray tone, negative, slow-motion)
- Compatible with android 4.4 Kitkat and Nexus 5
- Compatible with android 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3, JellyBean and Nexus 4
- Directly upload to youtube
- Directly upload to facebook
Movie maker,Movie studio,Video edit,Slideshow Maker,Video maker,Video trim,Video cutter,Video trimmer,Video editor , Movie editor, Movie cut,Cut video, Video cutter
- Add music to video, control video and music volume
- Trim your video
- delete selected part of video
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music!
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
movie editor, movie edit, video editor, video trimmer , video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, sort videos, video splitter, split videos, merge videos, video merge, video trim, video edit,share video
- Pressure sensitivity that works with most Android devices: As more of your finger or capacitive stylus touches the glass, Markers will draw a thicker line. NOTE: It may take a minute or two of continuous drawing for Markers to adjust to your device’s touch panel, so be patient! (If your device has an active stylus, like the Galaxy Note or HTC Flyer, the true stylus pressure will be used instead.)
- Multitouch painting: Two fingers make two lines, three make three, and so on, up to the limits of your device (typically 5 simultaneous touches for phones and 10 for tablets).
- Kid-friendly interface: Every pen size and color is on-screen; multitouch drawing means accidental touches (such as kid hands on the edges of the display) won't prevent any little fingers from painting.
- Plays well with others: Share your drawings to other apps, and share images into Markers to draw on top of them.
- [New in 1.2] Pan and zoom: By far the #1 most requested Markers feature! Tap the hand tool to switch into zoom mode; use one finger to scroll and two to zoom.
- [New in 1.2] Adjustable brushes: Longpress a brush and drag to adjust the minimum and maximum widths.
- [New in 1.2] Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive mode: When you tap the Markers icon to hide the palettes, the status and navigation bars hide too; you can use the entire screen to draw. Tap the icon to show everything again.
Questions? Bugs? Ideas? Click “Email Developer” below.
Got a great drawing to share with the world? Share it with +Markers on Google+: http://dsandler.org/markers/+
Markers is open source software; the code is available here: http://dsandler.org/markers
Thanks for all your kind words and support! ♥
- Why is my drawing all black when I save it to Gallery? — The drawing is actually on a transparent background, so you're seeing Gallery's black background through it. When you load it back into Markers or send it to another app, you'll see that the drawing is intact. If you'd prefer an opaque background, longpress on a color swatch in the palette to set the paper color.
- What's up with the pressure sensitivity on my device? — See http://code.google.com/p/markers-for-android/wiki/DeviceSupport for known issues about individual devices.
Video Editor & Movie Maker
Movie Studio is unique Video Editing App For Android Platform. Movie Studio also a fun and easy way to share your video memories with your friends.
Just shoot or upload your videos/photos and Moive Studio automatically turns them into beautifully edited movies, complete with music and effects, in minutes.
- Pick video, photo and music files from your phone.
- Trim and edit your video clips, Delete middle parts from a video
- Split video file into several separate clips ;
- Adding Video effects( fade in / fade out , gray tone , negative , slow-motion), make your video more pro;
- Automatically find video frames ;
- Add and edit the background music for your movie;
- Easy to playback all the video clips;
- Add multiple pictures as slide show movies ;
- Export your movie with HD video file format;
- Share your video to YouTube.
Movie Studio can be installed only on Samsung device, other device cann't guaranteed run correctly.
Please have a try and enjoy to create your personalized movies.
More from developer
All Glory To Hypnotoad! Rate five stars!
Grab your ultimate weapon and finally conquer the world with power of Mighty Hypnotoad!
Thanks for all funny comments you all make here! Keep it comming, they rocks! :)
NOTE: fix for blank background on some devices is comming. Please do not report
Date In Tray is small and handy utility that constantly shows current month's day number and day name (i.e. "23/Mon" if today is Monday, 23th day of the month) or day number and month name if you prefer that way (i.e. "23/Sep" if its 23th day of September) directly in your notification bar (aka tray), so you can instantly check that out, no matter what application you are using at the moment. Additionally information shown in pull-down view of notification area are be fully configurable so you can have it as you like (Date In Tray offers many placeholders for your convenience). Please take a look at provided screenshots - it may say more than words :)
Follow us: twitter.com/webnetmobile
Keywords: date time calendar status bar tray notification pull down pro configurable themes styles icons
See the website for changelog
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
"Tray Agenda" displays next event's details and whole month calendar view in system notification area, optionally accompanied by notification icon indicating how soon the event is going to occur.
★ Next event details
★ ETA of next events
★ Fractional icons showing remaining minutes to event
★ Configurable on-tap action w/interactive "Ask" mode
★ Whole month overview grid in notification area
★ Month view marks "busy" days and "today" too
★ Notification color depends on ETA for easy reference
★ Auto-update on phone wake up
★ Bunch of configurable options
★ Eye-candy user interface
★ From developers that use it too!
★ And more...
Calendar grid view shows whole month at once, with all your "busy" days marked for quick reference.
Next event detailed information provides all necessary info including exact date and time of the event, its location and estimated time to the event.
Finally, you "Tray Agenda" displays (configurable) notification icon which uses colors to show now far next event is going to occur. Notification icon can be hidden if there's no event in configured time frame.
Use Tray Agenda to save your day and never miss any event!
Permissions INTERNET, GET_TASKS, READ_LOGS are required by Crittercism integration - and is used only to report app crashes (if any would occur). No other data is being sent out by Tray Agenda.
Keywords: date time agenda assistant smart calendar status bar tray notification pull down configurable event icons honeycomb tablet android