Adobe’s After Effects CS5 is the industry-leading motion graphics software that powers animations across all media including the web, on TV and in feature films. Join visual artist/musician and macProVideo.com trainer Richard Lainhart in this detailed exploration of everything you need to know about the powerful animation tools in After Effects CS5.
Animation, like music, exists in time and space, moving and evolving as it takes you on a virtual, visual journey. Adobe After Effect CS5 is the industry-leading software for accomplishing all kinds of animations from simple text fly-bys to vast multi-dimensional imaginary worlds. macProVideo.com is proud to bring you Richard Lainhart (filmmaker, composer and all around digital artisan) to lead you through our new After Effects 101 tutorial.
With a friendly, captivating way of teaching, Richard walks you through the essential skills you need to efficiently and effectively use Adobe After Effects. From the basics of navigating the interface, to more complex skills such as animating and using visual effects, you'll learn all you need to know to composite and manipulate 3D layers in space!
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Adobe After Effects CS5 101
2. Windows and Workspaces
3. The Project Window and File Import
4. Important Preferences
5. Imported Files and the Composition Window
6. The Comp Window - Part 2
7. The Timeline Window and Working with Layers
8. Manipulating Layers
9. More Layer Properties
10. What Are Keyframes?
11. Setting Keyframes and RAM Preview
12. Adding More Keyframes
13. Modifying the Motion Path and Keyframing More Prope...
14. Keyframing vs Procedural Animation
15. Soloing Animated Properties and Disabling Keyframes
16. Moving Keyframes - Linear vs Eased Keyframes
17. Compositing and Keying Defined
18. Using the Luma Key
19. Masking and Rotoscoping - Part 1
20. About Alpha Channels
21. Adjusting the Bezier Mask
22. Refining the Matte
23. Using the Color Key
24. Alpha Channels and Rotoscoping Sequenced Stills
25. The Roto Brush Tool - Part 1
26. The Roto Brush Tool - Part 2
27. Compositing with Add Mode
28. More Blending Modes
29. Combining Blending Modes
30. Working with Track Mattes
31. Introducing Text and the Character Panel
32. Text Properties and Text as Track Matte
33. Path Text
34. About Animation Presets
35. 3D Text Animation Presets
36. 2D Text Animation Presets
37. Global Text Animation Properties
38. About Text Range Selectors
39. Animating Text Range Selectors
40. Animating Multiple Text Range Properties
41. Adding Animators and Range Selectors
42. Enabling 3D and Setting Views
43. Manipulating Layers in 3D Space
44. Adding Lights to the 3D Scene
45. Modifying Lights
46. Adding a Camera and Animating Lights
47. Animating Lights 2
48. Camera Positioning and Animation
49. Blur Effects - Gaussian Blur
50. Blur Effects - Compound Blur and Pre-Composing
51. Color Correction Effects
52. Distortion Effects
53. Generate Effects - Gradients and Lightning
54. Generate Effects - Audio Waveform
55. Animating a Kaleidoscope Automatically With Sound
56. Stylize Effects - Cartoon and Time Effects - Echo
57. Make Movie and Render Settings
58. Render Settings - About Video Fields
59. Output Modules and Rendering Your Movie
Have you ever wanted to transform your “Shaky-Cam” hand-held footage into a smooth as silk Steady-Cam shot? How about seamlessly replacing the words on a road sign as it was shot from a speeding car? You can with this tutorial on Adobe After Effects: Motion Tracking and Stabilization.
This stealth technology, first developed for military use for intrusion detection and facial recognition is a standard feature in After Effects. It’s a “must know” technique that every video producer and editor has got to have in their personal production arsenals.
Join star trainer, Richard Lainhart, as he demystifies the motion tracking process. You’ll learn the how to accurately map the X/Y pixel data of an object in a scene. Next, you’ll see how to use that very same data to generate the necessary coordinates to stabilize a scene and/or track an object’s motion as it moves through a scene. Though this not the simplest of processes, Richard Lainhart breaks it down into easy to follow, understandable steps.
Using handheld footage he shot specifically for this tutorial Richard completely smooths out a jiggly, nervous surveillance video shot of a fugitive hummingbird trespassing on a fence. Then in the very same scene, employing motion tracking techniques, he completely pixelates out the the “perp” hummingbird’s face as he/she flees the scene of the crime. This is awesome stuff! And there’s more ...
Next Richard takes motion tracking to a new extreme by seamlessly replacing the text on a “moving” sign using advanced mulit-point tracking and corner pinning. The sign’s changing perspective makes this an very interesting task! Many different techniques come together to make this kind of advanced video voodoo possible and Richard is there, explaining everything, every step of the way.
So check out this hip new tutorial by our special effects maestro Richard Lainhart and you’ll be excited to include motion tracking and and stabilization into your next production.
Table of Contents:
1. Introducing Motion Stabilization and Tracking
2. Stabilization Basics
3. Adding A Tracker
4. Setting The Search Region
5. Stabilizing The Layer
6. Scaling And Positioning The Stabilized Layer
7. Setting Up Rotation Stabilization
8. Adjusting the Rotation Track Points
9. Applying the Tracked Rotation Data
10. Setting the Motion Track Point
11. Creating an Adjustment Layer
12. Masking the Adjustment Layer and Applying the Mosai...
13. Replacing the Mosaic with a Blur
14. About 4-Point Tracking
15. Specialized Tracking Cursors Explained
16. Pre-stabilizing the Effect Shot
17. Creating the Replacement Text
18. How Corner Pinning Works and Tracking the Shot
19. Applying the Track
20. Destabilizing the Final Shot
The rubbery, stretchy, squashy characters seen in the popular Warner Brothers or Hanna-Barbera cartoons of the 1930s through the 1950s required intensive hand labor to animate. But with Adobe After Effects' Puppet Pin tool, that kind of organic animation is easy and even fun to achieve. In this new tutorial series by After Effects expert Richard Lainhart, you'll learn all the secrets of the Puppet Pin tool and how to create your own organic animated characters.
Richard starts out by showing you how to import Adobe Illustrator vector artwork to begin your animation project. He then shows you the details of "rigging" your character with the Puppet Pin tool, and how to "spot" your audio track to help make animating your character to music more efficient.
In the next section, you'll learn the details of Puppet Pin's unique realtime animation features, and how to make your characters dance along to your soundtrack. After that, Richard walks you through some of the history behind the "walk cycle" and how to create your own walk cycles using Puppet Pin.
Finally, you'll learn how to automatically create Puppet Pin character animation by linking your character's motion to the dynamics of your soundtrack, and how to use simple Expressions, one of the deeper features in After Effects, to refine your characters' automated animation. No computer programming skill required!
So sit back and learn how to animate—in cartoon classics style—with Richard Lainhart in this “classic” tutorial: More Cartoon Animation Basics!
Table of contents:
2. Importing Adobe Illustrator Files
3. About Continuous Rasterization
4. Differences Between Puppet Pin and Joint Animation
5. Setting the First Pin Points
6. Setting the Remaining Pin Points
7. Spotting the Audio Track
8. Animating Foot-Tapping
9. Using the Puppet Starch Tool
10. Record Options and Real-time Recording
11. Refining the Real-time Recording
12. Animating the Head
13. Refining the Torso Animation
14. Arm Animation
15. More Arm Animation and Removing Puppet Pin Points
16. Introducing the Walk Cycle
17. Rigging the Character and the Puppet Pin Overlap To...
18. How Walk Cycles Work
19. Creating the Walk Cycle - Part 1
20. Creating the Walk Cycle - Part 2
21. Looping the Walk Cycle
22. Animating Position in the Walk Cycle
23. Adding the Character to the Scene
24. Adjusting the Walk Cycle Timing
25. Animating the Dance - Part 1
26. Animating the Dance - Part 2
27. Completing the Real-Time Recording
28. About Expressions and Syncing the Second Audio Trac...
29. Converting Audio to Keyframes
30. Linking Audio to Movement with an Expression
31. Modifying the Expression
- Pressure sensitivity that works with most Android devices: As more of your finger or capacitive stylus touches the glass, Markers will draw a thicker line. NOTE: It may take a minute or two of continuous drawing for Markers to adjust to your device’s touch panel, so be patient! (If your device has an active stylus, like the Galaxy Note or HTC Flyer, the true stylus pressure will be used instead.)
- Multitouch painting: Two fingers make two lines, three make three, and so on, up to the limits of your device (typically 5 simultaneous touches for phones and 10 for tablets).
- Kid-friendly interface: Every pen size and color is on-screen; multitouch drawing means accidental touches (such as kid hands on the edges of the display) won't prevent any little fingers from painting.
- Plays well with others: Share your drawings to other apps, and share images into Markers to draw on top of them.
- [New in 1.2] Pan and zoom: By far the #1 most requested Markers feature! Tap the hand tool to switch into zoom mode; use one finger to scroll and two to zoom.
- [New in 1.2] Adjustable brushes: Longpress a brush and drag to adjust the minimum and maximum widths.
- [New in 1.2] Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive mode: When you tap the Markers icon to hide the palettes, the status and navigation bars hide too; you can use the entire screen to draw. Tap the icon to show everything again.
Questions? Bugs? Ideas? Click “Email Developer” below.
Got a great drawing to share with the world? Share it with +Markers on Google+: http://dsandler.org/markers/+
Markers is open source software; the code is available here: http://dsandler.org/markers
Thanks for all your kind words and support! ♥
- Why is my drawing all black when I save it to Gallery? — The drawing is actually on a transparent background, so you're seeing Gallery's black background through it. When you load it back into Markers or send it to another app, you'll see that the drawing is intact. If you'd prefer an opaque background, longpress on a color swatch in the palette to set the paper color.
- What's up with the pressure sensitivity on my device? — See http://code.google.com/p/markers-for-android/wiki/DeviceSupport for known issues about individual devices.
Introducing SpyKit™ - the best way to take images in stealth.
SpyKit is a revolutionary new app that gives you the power to capture media without your suspect knowing - with just a tap, you can begin recording video and audio - and your phone will look completely routine. Become a spy with a device that 1.5 billion people have - your smartphone, without the spy budget!
This is the only app in the Play Store that lets you capture media with your screen off!
•Take pictures, record video, audio and more without raising suspicion!
•Easy to use and simple to setup.
•Motion sensing and hard key activation.No need to turn your screen on!
•Remote activation using a simple SMS.
•Cool looking desktop widgets.
•Hard Key Activation
SpyKit is easy to use and it even allows you to trigger capturing using the hard keys on your device - that innocent volume button is now a destructive tool! What will you capture with SpyKit?
Your suspect will be none the wiser as you capture evidence in your favor! Keep a low profile or not... SpyKit is completely foolproof and won’t get you into trouble! Use your phone and capture at the same time using the Floating Camera function - record live video in a small window that only you can see - you can continue using your phone as usual.
•Password Protected Gallery
Been caught? SpyKit has your back! It’s password protected gallery means that only you can see what you have captured - and they will be left wondering what is inside! SpyKit is inexpensive spy gear - and you don’t need to be part of MI5 to use it!
Start your spy career right here - download SpyKit today!
KEYWORDS: spy camera, hidden camera, hidden cam, spy video recorder, spy audio recorder, mobile hidden camera, silent camera, spy cam, motion detection, motion detector, Spy Camera OS, SMS camera, SMS picture, secret gallery, password gallery, motion sensor, movement detection, floating camera, spy video, spy audio, spy kit, video recorder, audio recorder, movement sensor, SMS video, SMS recorder, hovering camera, 3d camera, flying camera
With this latest Video effects editor, producing and download of videos becomes simpler. This video trimmer and audio cutter app gives various options of photography. The only app to provide the feature of watermark for your memories ( Captured Videos/Videos) where either you can set image or text as watermark, facility to add voice to an image. Create your own style video or movie with sequence of images. Thus this Video Show bring excellent video editing experience to you.
Complete audio editor/trimmer app or tool, where you can trim your audio too and use them as a ringtone thus this a kind of ringtone maker. There are the some additional functions as Video Rotating and Compression of videos making it more valuable.The app also enables to watch two video in one time and can overlap together. Use this application to capture the love moments in this valentine with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
> Remove Audio from Video/ Change Audio of Video.
> Break Video To Images and vice versa (Images to Videos).
> Convert videos in the various formats like AVI, MP4, FLV
> Rotate Videos (90deg, 180deg, 270deg)
> Compress(can customize resolution, Frame Rate, Bitrate).
> Add your own voice to videos and images.
> lots of video fx
You will not get so many features in one application and that too for free.
You can take multiple clips and make them one final video.
With VideoWhiz you can:
- Make stitches (vidstitch) of multiples video frames & photos into one video.
- Choose from multiple frame styles and layouts
- Change border styling
- Change the background color
Share #VideoWhiz collages on Instagram, Vine, Facebook, Twitter,
The app is a collage video maker. This collage videos app will split clips into a grid & merge video together.
Split, merge, combine,
Character animation in After Effects can produce some very effective and entertaining results. In this tutorial you will learn all the basics of creating easy-to-produce characters syncing their mouth and body motions to voice and music tracks.
Richard’s first project is a Monty Python-style Mouth Animation. Richard animates his own mouth in sync to a voice-over track! (This is a real mind bender since he is also narrating the tutorial!) He shows you all the steps required to create this popular effect including duplicating, splitting, masking layers, and even designing silly-looking teeth.You’ll also learn how to “spot” the audio track with markers to synchronize the animation to the audio.
In the last section, Richard shows you the basics of After Effects’ puppet animation features where you’ll learn to how to create a character in Photoshop, create hinged joint points (or “rigging”) for the character in After Effects, and then animate that character in perfect sync to a soundtrack! Included in this project are tips on designing a character for rigging, techniques for cutting up the character into separate parts in Photoshop , how to create correct Parent-Child relationships for your character’s parts in After Effects, and finally, how to make your character dance to the music.
If you want to learn how to animate characters, this After Effects tutorial “Cartoon Animation Basics” by Richard Lainhart is the perfect collection of videos to get you headed on your way!
Table of Contents:
2. Importing and Duplicating the Head Layer
3. Setting Up the Mouth Layer
4. Adding Teeth
5. Marking the Audio Source Layer
6. Syncing the Mouth Motion to the Audio
7. Animating the Teeth
8. Importing the Replacement Parts
9. About Time Remapping
10. Applying Time Remapping to the Replacement Layer
11. Applying the Replacement Keyframes
12. Refining the Replacement Animation
13. Applying Split to the Head Layer
14. Automatic Lip Sync with Audio Keyframes and Express...
15. Adjusting the Effect with Expression Modifiers
16. Prepping the Character and About Alpha Channels
17. Tracing the First Limb with the Magnetic Lasso
18. Placing the First Limb on its Own Layer
19. Cutting Up the Rest of the Character
20. Importing the Layered Character into After Effects
21. Setting the First Joint Rotation Point
22. Parenting the First Limb
23. Adding Additional Joints and Setting Layered Hierar...
24. Creating the Final Hierarchies
25. Marking Beats in the Music
26. Animating Foot Tapping
27. Animating the Torso
28. Animating the Legs
29. Completing the Leg Animation
30. Animating the Arms
31. Finalizing the Scene
Application is not free advertising.
Because do not have a network connection,
Please use with peace of mind security.
Simple operation, take a video app.
We then save the file as an image frame.
It is making, such as motion jpeg.
Because it is making a special
You can not play movies only with this app.
(Can not copy the file to play, etc. PC.)
Please use whichever camera and the normal application.
(Recording important, please use the normal camera app.)
How to use
- AF in touch with the video
- Zoom out the video in a pinch in a pinch
- From the top button
- Play the latest
- Switch (IN ⇔ OUT)
- Work with the camera silence
When ON the recording, during playback sound is so,
And the query so that it does not sound came out,
Please be careful.
Has been saved to a folder [Uva_Movie].
From the folder to get image and sound is possible.
Substantial differences in the performance of the models will appear by.
It is strongly recommended dual-core models.
Start the camera when the widget
There are models not started by the model.
-Regza t-01c (OS2.1)
-Galaxy (OS4.0) (widget does not work) nexus
Models the problem is thank you report.
Will be fixed in the range can accommodate.
Difference between the paid version,
- High resolution setting
- Set high-sensitivity shooting
- Effect settings
Has been restricted is functioning.
- Add music to video, control video and music volume
- Trim your video
- delete selected part of video
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music!
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
movie editor, movie edit, video editor, video trimmer , video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, sort videos, video splitter, split videos, merge videos, video merge, video trim, video edit,share video
** KineMix can also even edit 4K Ultra HD recorded video!! **
** Android 4.4, KitKat (latest Android OS) now supported!! **
Video Trimmer for Everyone!
Clip + Mix = Ready to Share!
Simple! Fast! The easiest way to trim, edit and share your video highlights with friends!
How many great video moments are lost in the depths of your phone?
Use KineMix, a new breed of video trimming app, to turn them into highlight reels you can easily share with family and friends.
Simple gestures to create clips and mix them up make editing videos a snap.
Make highlight reels with KineMix and share them on your favorite social networks!
* Unique & Intuitive UI/UX
* Clip manipulation: Duplicate, Mix, and Delete clips
* Simultaneous multiple video editing
* Soundtrack puts edited video to music, replacing the original audio track with chosen music
* Snapshot allows any specific key frame to be captured and used as a freeze frame
* Split trimmed video into multiple short files
* Preview edited video before saving
* Share videos to social network services such as Facebook, YouTube, Google+, etc.
★ Use only the best scenes
★ Mix clips into a more interesting order
★ Duplicate clips to make a funnier video
★ Combine multiple videos of the same event recorded from different places and various angles (e.g. at a football match, baseball game, live concert, etc.)
★ Take videos shot by different friends or family members to create a nice compilation of a trip or special event
★ Split longer, larger videos into a small set of files with pre-defined duration for easier sharing
★ Upload output videos to Facebook, Google+, YouTube, etc. with upload limitations
★ Stand out on video services like Magisto, Animoto, etc. with KineMix's versatile highlight videos
★ Quickly find, edit, and easily share any part of a video shot with a black box.
* Support all smartphones and tablets running Android OS 3.0.x (Honeycomb) or above
* Android 4.4, KitKat (latest Android OS) is now supported
* Optimized for video content recorded with device cameras(Other video content, such as AVI, MKV, MOV, etc., are not supported.)
* For multi-video editing, all video files should be in the same video format (codec, resolution, etc.)
* Supported soundtrack formats: MP3, AAC (But, please note that adding MP3 on certain devices such as Nexus models may make video unplayable with the device's native media player. Please download and use another media player such as PopPlayer.)
* If the soundtrack is shorter than the length of the video, it will play repeatedly.
* Using commercially copyrighted content may create copyright issues when video is shared on social networks.
** Visit our YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/kinemixapp for tips and other helpful information.
** Have any issues, questions, or suggestions? Please send your inquiries to email@example.com.
Your feedback will be highly appreciated!
KW: kine, kinemix, trim, trimmer, clip, video, edit, editor, editing, split, merge, shuffle, duplicate, movie, maker, highlight, jellybean, JB, KK, kitkat, magisto, animoto, WeVideo, nexus, nexus4, nexus5, nexus7, galaxy, S3, S4, note, note2, note3, VidTrim, tablet, kinemaster, pro, 4K, UHD, Ultra, soundtrack, black, box, vlog, log
The exported file is stored in \sdcard\Moives.
And after import images or videos, long press the images or videos in below video frame, you will see the option of video effects in the top.
- Trim and edit video clips easily
- Multiple pictures as slideshow movies
- Background music for your movie
- Pick video, photo and music files to generate your own video
- Split video file into several separate clips
- Export HD video file format
- Video effects(fade in / out, gray tone, negative, slow-motion)
- Compatible with android 4.4 Kitkat and Nexus 5
- Compatible with android 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3, JellyBean and Nexus 4
- Directly upload to youtube
- Directly upload to facebook
Movie maker,Movie studio,Video edit,Slideshow Maker,Video maker,Video trim,Video cutter,Video trimmer,Video editor , Movie editor, Movie cut,Cut video, Video cutter
• Pick video, photo and music files from your phone.
• Trim and edit your video clips, Delete middle parts from a video
• Split video file into several separate clips
• Export Video/Movies in resolution like 848 X 480, 1280 X 720, 1920 X 1080
• Adding Video effects (fade in / fade out, grey tone, negative, slow-motion), make your video better.
• Automatically find video frames
• Add and edit the background music for your movie
• Easy to playback all the video clips
• Add multiple pictures as slide show movies
• Export your movie with HD video file format
• Over 40 Languages Support
• Share your video to YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and many more.
This app is based on Android Movie Studio code, and licensed under the Apache License. Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Tags: video editor, video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, movie maker, video maker, video converter, video resize, video compress, video effects
Slow Motion PRO is a slow motion video viewer! You can either choose a file from your recorded video folder or make a new recording in the app and get to choose the speed of the video!
If you want bulk downloads of the app for companies or groups, email firstname.lastname@example.org and get a discount!!!!
Perfecting Dance moves
Improving Team sports
Analyzing Any Sport footage!
Watching somebody get slapped
And much more!
Gestures (requested for fullscreen, but works in both modes)
-Swipe right to play
-Swipe left to pause
-Swipe up or down to enable/disable fullscreen
-Frame rate bar sensitivity options
-Removes those annoying ads
-Gets updates before the free version!
-No recording length limit!
-Gives you PRO Status!
More from developer
All Glory To Hypnotoad! Rate five stars!
Grab your ultimate weapon and finally conquer the world with power of Mighty Hypnotoad!
Thanks for all funny comments you all make here! Keep it comming, they rocks! :)
NOTE: fix for blank background on some devices is comming. Please do not report
Date In Tray is small and handy utility that constantly shows current month's day number and day name (i.e. "23/Mon" if today is Monday, 23th day of the month) or day number and month name if you prefer that way (i.e. "23/Sep" if its 23th day of September) directly in your notification bar (aka tray), so you can instantly check that out, no matter what application you are using at the moment. Additionally information shown in pull-down view of notification area are be fully configurable so you can have it as you like (Date In Tray offers many placeholders for your convenience). Please take a look at provided screenshots - it may say more than words :)
Follow us: twitter.com/webnetmobile
Keywords: date time calendar status bar tray notification pull down pro configurable themes styles icons
See the website for changelog
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
"Tray Agenda" displays next event's details and whole month calendar view in system notification area, optionally accompanied by notification icon indicating how soon the event is going to occur.
★ Next event details
★ ETA of next events
★ Fractional icons showing remaining minutes to event
★ Configurable on-tap action w/interactive "Ask" mode
★ Whole month overview grid in notification area
★ Month view marks "busy" days and "today" too
★ Notification color depends on ETA for easy reference
★ Auto-update on phone wake up
★ Bunch of configurable options
★ Eye-candy user interface
★ From developers that use it too!
★ And more...
Calendar grid view shows whole month at once, with all your "busy" days marked for quick reference.
Next event detailed information provides all necessary info including exact date and time of the event, its location and estimated time to the event.
Finally, you "Tray Agenda" displays (configurable) notification icon which uses colors to show now far next event is going to occur. Notification icon can be hidden if there's no event in configured time frame.
Use Tray Agenda to save your day and never miss any event!
Permissions INTERNET, GET_TASKS, READ_LOGS are required by Crittercism integration - and is used only to report app crashes (if any would occur). No other data is being sent out by Tray Agenda.
Keywords: date time agenda assistant smart calendar status bar tray notification pull down configurable event icons honeycomb tablet android