Take a breath and make your GCSE preparation a fun activity with our collection of GCSE apps. Here comes the most comprehensive Algebra app.
• HIGHEST QUALITY and QUANTITY 730 questions and 73 revision notes in all just for Algebra!. High quality content written by an experienced mathematician.
• REVISE BY TOPIC Expressions, equations, inequalities, advanced expression equations, patterns and sequences, graphs.
• MOCK TEST Mixed questions from all topics.
• REVIW with EXPLANATION Review each question at the end of the test. Know the right answer with detailed explanation for each question.
• PROGRESS METER With our unique progress tracking feature including pie charts and bar graphs showing your progress, you know you are ready to take on the real test at the board when your progress meter says 100%.
More details on topics:
1. Expressions, equations etc:
The language of algebra Simplifying expressions (1) Simplifying expressions (2) Solving equations with brackets Multiplying expressions Equations with the variable on both sides (1) Formulae, expressions and equations Expansion, simplification and factorisation (1) Rearranging formulas (1) Solving linear equations Equations with the variable on both sides (2) Setting up equations Substitution Trial and Improvement Identities Expansion, simplification and factorisation (2) Rearranging formulas (2) Quadratic expansion Squaring brackets Difference of two squares Solving quadratic equations by factorisation (1) Factorising a quadratic with a unit coefficient of x² Solving quadratics of the form ax² + bx + c = 0 Solving quadratic equations by factorisation (2) Solving the general quadratic by the quadratic formula Using the quadratic formula without a calculator Solving problems with quadratic equations Solving a quadratic equation by completing the square Quadratic equations with no solution
2. Inequalities (F & H)
Inequalities Solving inequalities Inequalities on number lines Graphical inequalities More than one inequality
3. Patterns and sequences (F)
Patterns in number Number sequences The nth term of a sequence Finding the nth term Special sequences Finding the nth term from given patterns
4. Advanced expressions equations (H)
Uses of graphs-solving linear simultaneous equations Simultaneous equations Setting up simultaneous equations Algebraic fractions Solving equations with algebraic fractions Linear and non-linear simultaneous equations
5. Graphs (F)
Negative coordinates Conversion graphs Drawing graphs from tables Travel graphs Linear graphs Line lengths and mid-points Gradients Real-life graphs Cover-up method for drawing graphs Drawing quadratic graphs Reading Values from quadratic graphs Using graphs to solve quadratic equations
6. Graphs (H)
3D coordinates Parallel and perpendicular lines Gradient-Intercept method Drawing a line with a given gradient Finding the equation of a line from its graph Uses of graphs- finding formulae or rules Significant points of a quadratic graph Cubic graphs Exponential graphs Reciprocal graphs Graphs of loci and trig functions Solving equations by the method of intersection Sine and cosine graphs Transformations of the graph y = f(x)