PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Do you hate pressing the cheap plastic physical Home button on some smartphones or tablets? Is the area uncomfortable to access? Is the button starting to malfunction, or is it wearing out?
Use HomeSoftly. It places a Home shortcut in the Android notification drawer. Tap this notification from any app or task, and instantly get to the Home screen. Just like using the physical Home button!
Very light on resources: HomeSoftly simply adds the Home shortcut in the Android notification drawer, and instantly closes. It doesn't run in the background, so it doesn't use precious memory, battery or resources.
Automatically available: You don't have to remember to relaunch HomeSoftly every time you restart or turn on your smartphone or tablet. HomeSoftly automatically places the Home shortcut notification on startup.
Tiny and minimalist: HomeSoftly is a tiny 24 KB app, and it employs an almost zero interface. The only visible part is the Home shortcut in the notification drawer. No dialogs, no settings, and no reinventing the wheel.
Easy to remove: You can easily uninstall HomeSoftly. Or just uncheck the “Show Notifications” option in Android Settings -> Apps -> HomeSoftly to keep it installed, but remove the Home shortcut notification.
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
DXF Import limited to 100k file size.
PNG output only saves a portion of the screen
Otherwise everything works just as the paid version.
cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
cadTouch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn cadTouch in a few minutes.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
You can keep in touch on this G+ page: https://www.google.com/+SharkearMockingPal
* You can easily erase, move, send to back, bring to front and resize the stencils.
* Multiple pages within a project.
* Preview mode.
* You can add buttons to link pages, add animations between transition.
* Live Share your work, so people can see what you are building while you are building it. Just send them the link and they will be able to see it on any browser, mobile or desktop. YOU SHOULD USE THIS ONLY ON WI-FI. It is a internet data consumer.
* Export to PNG.
* Snap to guides makes it a lot easier to draw aligned elements.
* Full Undo/Redo capabilities so you can experiment at ease.
* You can create a bigger canvas than your device and pan it around using the Panning mode.
* D-PAD for fine control.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
- First prize winner of Samsung Smart App Challenge 2013 for Galaxy Note (http://goo.gl/fQsNuz).
Features of the application:
- Several different sketch styles for your choice
- Natural tools for creation of free-form curves, geometrical shapes, and text
- Precise form editing tools based on vertices of curves and lines
- Common transformations and modifications: rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication
- Intuitive eraser tool
- Various dashed line styles and arrowheads
- Ordering operations: bring forward, send backward, etc.
- Undo and redo
- Support for pressure-sensitive active pens (like Samsung S-Pen)
- Infinite canvas size for unlimited creativity
- Pan and zoom with two-finger gestures
- Sharing of sketches as PNG images
- Export and import capabilities for transferring between devices
- SVG export
- Export with transparent background
- No watermark
- Snapping to grid and angles (helps to draw perfect circles and squares)
- Advanced color picker
- Grouping of objects
What can you create with Skedio:
- Creative artworks
- Schemes and diagrams
- Educational illustrations
- Technical sketches
- Mind maps
- Handwritten notes
- Floor plans
Skedio tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skedioapp
This app is for everyone who wants to be happy.
"If you want be healthy, You should be happy,
If you have to be happy, Download this happy app ting ting ti tin and enjoy"
Some best Laughters with Baby Animation.
Tag: Baby Laughter, Laughter, Smile with baby, laugh with baby, Baby, Laughing baby, Smiling baby, smiley
Starting with an empty grid of dots, players take turns, adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two unjoined adjacent dots. A player who completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box earns one point and takes another turn. (The points are typically recorded by placing in the box an identifying mark of the player, such as an initial). The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner of the game is the player with the most points.
The board consists of a grid with twenty-four intersections or points. Each player has nine pieces, or "men", usually colored black and white. Players try to form 'mills'— three of their own men lined horizontally or vertically—allowing a player to remove an opponent's man from the game. A player wins by reducing the opponent to two pieces, or by leaving him without a legal move.
Keywords:Droid Mill ,Mill,9 Men Morris, Board Game, Merels, Morris, Merelles, Marelles Skull Game, Neon,
Battle War, Time Pass