Indian Elections 2014 is an app which gives you the complete overview of Indian Elections way back from 1947 to the upcoming General Elections 2014!!
➨ 2014 Elections
✓ All 545 constituencies information with sitting MP details
✓ Details about major Parties
✓ Polling dates
✓ Candidates details
✓ Virtual Poll portal
✓ Pre-Poll Surveys by various sources
➨ Previous Elections
✓ Results of all previous 15 LokSabha Polls
✓ Details of India's all 14 Prime Ministers
✓ Indian Economy Overview
✓ Dollar vs Rupee rate
➨ Election Process
✓ Complete details of electoral process by Election Commission
✓ Model Code of Conduct
✓ Code of Conduct FAQs
✓ Details of Parliament and Prime Minister
➨ Social Networks
✓ Facebook Accounts of various leaders
✓ Twitter handles of various leaders
✓ Wikipedia page of leaders
✓ Official websites of leaders
If you are facing any issues with the app, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to help resolve the issue.
Download the app, share with your friends and family and don't forget to VOTE
The commission consists of a Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) and two Election Commissioners (EC), appointed by the President of India. The Chief Election Commissioner can be removed from his office by Parliament with two-thirds majority in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha on the grounds of proven misbehaviour or incapacity. Other Election Commissioners can be removed by the President on the recommendation of the Chief Election Commissioner. The Chief Election Commissioner and the two Election Commissioners draw salaries and allowances at par with those of the Judges of the Supreme Court of India as per the Chief Election Commissioner and other Election Commissioners (Conditions of Service) Rules, 1992.
- Search Your Name In Electoral Roll
- Download Electoral Roll
- Search Your Polling Station
- Form No.6 (Add Your Name In Electoral Roll)
- Form No.6a (Enroll As NRI Voter)
- Form No.7 (Objection On Inclusion Of Name)
- Form No.8 (Update/Correct Your Name In Electoral Roll)
- Form No.8a (Transposition Of Name)
- Register Your Complaints
- Important Contact No's Like BLO etc.
tags: congress, election commision, bjp, narendra modi, rahul gandhi, vote, voter id, election card, india,
Be the change you want to see.
Fight against falling rupee, falling economy.
If you are a first time voter, please download the application in simple steps and just fill the form and upload your photo.
Take print out of the form from your mail and submit to your ERO along with necessary proofs and signatures.
Enroll and vote for change in the coming election and join the visionaries of India.
Your name shall reflect in the voter's list in one month time after successful submission to election commission representative of your locality
Indian Election 2014 (KYC) Know Your Candidates app provide detail information about Constituencies and Candidates for up coming Loksabha (Parliament) election to be held in April-May 2014.
• All State Constituencies (543) with list of Assembly Seats with Election Date
• Complete Detail of Candidate Including Income Tax, Email Ids, Facebook Page, Google+ Page and Asset are updated regularly
• Political Party wise filter
• Cloud based data which would be updated regularly
• Clean and Simple to use interface
• Separate dedicated page for Candidate to Know Your Candidates' complete profile
• Relevant Latest News from web on all Screen
• Statistics of Assets and Number of Cases against Candidates
• Search Candidates/Members from entire database
Data collected from myneta.info, website of Political Parties', Election Commission and Wikipedia
Keywords: loksabha elections, India Elections, India elections 2014, Elections, India, elections 2014, Candidates, Election, Know Candidates, KYC, Know Politician, Vote Counting, Election News, Constituency News
India Elections gives information about Elections & politics around it.
*Covers State as well as General Elections
*State Elections:Delhi,Chhattisgarh,J & K,Madhya Pradesh,Mizoram & Rajasthan
*Detailed Analysis of CM candidates as Leaders.
*Opinion Polls to get a clear view of swing in elections both of States and General Elections 2014.
*Parties & Their Leaders (Know About Them,Follow Them on Facebook,Twitter, YouTube,Websites)
*File RTI Applications Online.(Get your right to Information).
*In Brief discussed about all the General & coming Elections.
*Know About Voter Card Registration Details & Information.
*General Elections 2014 Issues Problems the Nation Going Through.
*Analysis of UPA VS NDA
*News About Politics
*Vote For Your PM(Participate In our Opinion Polls)
*Includes Parties :INC,BJP,AAP,CPM,SP,TMC,JDU & AIADMK (& all their Leaders)
*Automatically gets downloaded & installs in SD Card.
· Brief Information about the Major parties in India- When it was Founded, Current party president, party websites link and more.
· YouTube videos- Party videos, Facebook fan page, Wiki links.
· Detail information of - major leaders in India, Education qualification, videos, Facebook fan page and more.
· Election India includes a special feature of writing reviews about the political parties and also view reviews from others app users.
· Information about previous election results which include ruling party seats and the elected Prime Minister, opposition and other major parties.
· Election India has a feature of mock voting. This gives the user option to vote the parties of their choice.
· Mock voting results can be viewed according to state and parties in each individual state.
Must have APP for every Indian citizen.Before you vote in parliament and assembly elections, find out details about contesting candidates and political party manifesto.
* See criminal, financial and educational information and compare candidates from different parties. Information shown in based on self declared affidavit by contesting candidates.
* Do your due diligence before you vote.
* See Party Manifesto for almost all parties.
* Read all election news from major newspapers.
* See Poll date for constituencies.
* Find out vote count of each candidate LIVE while results are being announced.
App will provide information for following elections:
Election Date:7 April,9 April ,10 April,12 April,17 April ,24 April,30 April,7 May,12 May
Elections: Andhra Pradesh
Election Date:30th April, 7th May
Election Date:12th April
Election Date: 10th April, 17th April
App will provide information for following elections as they are announced.Stay tuned...
Election Date(Expected):Dec 2014
It facilitates a voter to search his/her polling booth location. The application is imbibed with some informative and interactive features like 'Phone Directory', 'News Updates' and 'Feedback'. With 'feedback' option a user can directly share ideas, problems and suggestions with election commission. The user can also search for distance between his current location and polling booth.
With Election Watch application general public can get the convenience in searching their information and polling both location. It will also benefit general pubic by keeping them updated with latest news ad updates. On the other hand, this initiative will help election commission to remove the communication barrier between them and general public, as voters can now share their ideas directly with the concerned authority.
Election Watch launched at Indore for the first time.
This app is an initiative from office of Election Department, Rajasthan to help people during general elections in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Voter Helpline is an app designed for people in Rajasthan State and especially for youth. As the usage of Smartphone has increased in the recent times, we thought it is necessary to provide basic information related to voter services in the form of an app.
We will help you analyze contesting candidates and parties by empowering you with information, so that you can make the right choice. You can also judge current elected representatives based on their record in the Parliament and other information.
Together we can hold our leaders accountable for their actions or inaction and help build a better India! Jai Hind!
• View election dates and contesting candidates for your constituency
• View assets and criminal records of current elected members and contesting candidates
• Get live election results
• Access previous election results
• Analyze performance of MPs in the parliament
• See financial data of political parties
• Follow election related news as they occur
• Live feed from social media platforms like Twitter
• See news about your leaders
• Access Election Commission sites for electoral rolls and other information
• Enjoy interesting factoids about politicians and parties
• See mock polls conducted by various sources
• Watch keenly contested constituencies
• Get in touch with your elected representatives after the elections (need to collect info)
• Raise concerns about issues in your constituency
• Follow assembly proceedings as they happen
• View information of bills being debated in the assembly
Rate our app on Google Play.
Help make the product better by providing your feedback or requesting any new features. You can write to us at email@example.com
According to the Election Commission of India, the electoral strength in 2014 is 81.45 crores (814.5 million), the largest in the world. There is an increase of 10 crores (100 million) newly eligible voters. This also will be the longest and the costliest general election in the history of the country with the Election Commission of India estimating that the election will cost the exchequer Rs 3,500 crores, excluding the expenses incurred for security and individual political parties. Parties are expected to spend 30,500 crores (about US$5 billion) in the election, according to the Centre for Media Studies. This is three times the amount spent in the previous election and is the world's second highest after the US$7 billion spent on the 2012 U.S. election.
This Application gives u the following details about an Indian Election
* Election Schedule
* Nominees of Election
* Live Debate And Live Election Polling
* Current Election news State Based
* And Election Results on the go
Soon We will update you with the option to find your near by Election Booth
Feed Back/ Suggestion you can send us to firstname.lastname@example.org
All 850,000 voting booths in all 36 states are published in the app. Save time by using the app to find where to vote and when to vote. All data in the app is obtained from the public information on the Election Commission website at
The data was refreshed in January, 2014 by handsfree.ly
Lok poll is an android mobile application which is an election trial for the general elections (Lok Sabha poll elections 2014) held in India.
Lok poll is the source for a normal voting system, where users can download and install the application and vote for their desired party or candidate.
Lok poll doesn’t use any login methods to filter users or to begin voting. All the user has to do is, select the required category and vote.
Vote for your favorite party such as AAP (Aam Aadmi), BJP (Bharatiya Janata), CONGRESS, BSP (Bahujan Samaj), SP (Samajwadi), JD (Janata Dal), Communist (CPI) (CPM) etc....
Who do you think will be the Next Prime Minister Of India - Modi, Kejiriwal, Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Nitish Kumar, Mulayam Singh etc....
Results will be updated quickly.
Lok poll was not developed with an intention to get any sort of gain or popularity.
As per the guidelines of the Election commission of India, LOK POLL application will stop functioning two days prior to the election date and further.
Read about who’s creating a buzz in the electoral world, check out interesting trivia about political parties and politicians! This Election App even allows you to participate in surveys, so you can get to know what other people think about the upcoming election. Answer fun and interesting questions about politicians, political parties and get to know how many people think on the same lines as you.
When you answer the intriguing questions that this app contains, you will get to know exactly how many people voted for the same option as you and how many voted for other options. So now you will be able to predict trends for the upcoming election with just the swipe of your finger!
The Indian General Election in 2014 is stated to be the second largest election in the world, second only to the USA! And with the largest electoral strength in the world, we can only speculate who’s going to win this time. Is it going to the BJP? Or is it going to be the Congress? Maybe the AAP?
Download this app right away and find out what the real people of India, the voters think!
The app enables the user to locate his polling booth and navigate, see the candidate’s affidavit of his constituency, browse through ready reference copy of Model Code of conduct and has a very user friendly complaint mechanism, all through his mobile phone.
This app has the following features
2. Candidate’s Affidavit
3. Model code of Conduct
This App is very helpful to the first time voters in Punjab especially the Female and the Youth. Also, for being a responsible voter and making informed choices this app proves to be a handy tool.
Developed for CEO Punjab
Technical support - www.digitalsorcerer.com
Creative inputs - www.itsaugust.com
More from developer
See criminal, financial and educational information of your MP and MLA (Indian politicians).
Keywords - Candidates, Members of Parliament, Loksabha, Vidhan Sabha, India, Politician information
1. Street Lights
2. Water Supply Or Sewage
8. Unauthorized Construction
9. Illegal Advertisements / Boards / Hoardings
10. City Bus Service
11. Suggest A Tree Spot
You will get an instant sms with your complaint number. Complaint will be resolved by Municipal Corporation as soon as possible.
This is built on CRAMAT (Citizens' Reporting And Mapping Tool) by Webrosoft.
Get your civic complaints solved and contribute towards improving your city.
You can file complaints under following categories
1. Street Lights
You will get an instant sms with your complaint number. Complaint will be resolved by the Municipal Corporation as soon as possible.
Each suggestion will include a picture of the spot where tree can be planted, exact location of that point on Google Map and contact information of the person making the suggestion.
These suggestions will be published on suggestatreespot.com and also compiled and forwarded to the local municipal authorities of cities from where they come. Authorities or NGOs can use this information for tree plantations and improve the green covers of their respective cities.
The app is officially launched on 5 June 2013 on World Environment Day and is available as free download on Google Play Store.
Best wishes for Greening your city.