Store your games on device. Pause & resume game at leisure. Tournament mode notation is designed to comply with USCF rules for electronic scoresheet
Demo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRS-DDD5RY"
If you need a break from “Candy Crush” or “Flappy Bird”then this is the quiz to download.
Loads of Cool Images to Guess..
Judges , Contestants, Presenters are all in there youjust have to guess them.
Win Coins for Correct Answers
Use Coins to Help
How High Can You Score!!
Let’s hear it for The Voice UK!!!!!!
All rights, content and trademarks are owned by their respective owners and not associated to Fun Apps LTD.
Very fast, lots of features, installs to SD card storage.
: No ads
: Chess Analysis provides better scrutiny of the games with dynamic graphic tips for attack and defense
: Multiple chess set piece graphics to choose from
: Small program size, half the size of most other chess programs
: Several color themes
: Custom opening book
: Two player mode
: Setup position
: PGN support
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Through the game, you can improve a moment of concentration and can memorize English words!
it is expected to continue to increase the categories of photos through updates.
You can adjust the level of difficulty from 2x2 up to 6x6.
Black and white interface
Steps of both sides show
Play against the cell phone
Easy and simple to use
For Android system only
Open this app and you will see the chessboard in the main interface. And the skill level is shown in this interface, too.
Click the chess piece and then press the target place, and then the chess piece will be moved to the target place.
Press the menu button of the cell phone and you can start new game, choose skill levels and next move and so on.
Here are some skill levels can be selected, including beginner, intermediate, advanced and master. Choose your level here~
With this app, you can play with the cell phone instead of a person. In other words, you still can play chess when you are alone.
Have fun with this app in your spare time!
Like this app? Please leaving 5 stars or share it with your friends. Thanks for your support! Or you can send emails to us when you have some problems or suggestions about this app.
¡¾--------- IMPORTANT ------¡¿
*totally FREE app
¡¾--------- IMPORTANT ------¡¿
Chess is a two-player strategy board game which played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world¡¯s most popular games that played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments.
Classic chess game , beautiful interface, through the Multi-point touch screen to operation the pawn move , easy to operate simple , beautiful interface , giving you a moving board , so you and your friends ready to experience the traditional Chinese chess game to bring you pleasure.
The game supports sound , undo and other functions. Man-machine chess , you can choose a variety of difficulty, as the difficulty increases, the mobile phone will be more time to think long, but the phone's chess skills are getting better .
Are you chess master? To challenge it under the bar !
- Unlimited Free Play (Live/Blitz and Daily/Correspondence Games)
- 50,000+ Tactics Puzzles
- Video Lessons by Grandmasters
- Play & Analyze with Powerful Computer Engine
- Make Friends & Send Messages
- Great Themes for Boards & Pieces
- “I’ve tried every chess app out there and the Chess.com app is in a class by itself. It\'s the only chess app you\'ll ever need, and the best choice if you want to improve!” - Michael
- “Amazing! Play with friends or random people at your skill level. So much fun!” - Pplaya901
- “I use it daily for Tactics Training, Live Games, and videos on strategy. I love this app!” - Samantha212
- “Great chess app and perfect mobile compliment to an excellent website. Highly recommended for beginners and experienced players alike.” - Brian
- “Makes playing chess against other players from around the world easy and fun.” - Northflow
Chess.com is #1 in online chess with million of members from around the globe. Chess.com is built by chess players and enthusiasts who really love chess, not just programmers tinkering around with chess.
- 6 Difficulty modes ( AI thinking time )
- Undo move ( unlimited )
- Redo move ( unlimited )
- Play white pieces
- Play black pieces
- Flip Board